Next Season: what's worse ?

Jimbo

What's worse next season ??  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly not fussed if we go down.

All I hope is Kinnear doesn't come back in any capacity.

I'd rather go down and keep Shearer, than stay up and have Kinnear back.

By some margin too.

I think regardless, next season in the Premiership would be another like this, with relegation a fairly nailed on certainty.

Still, at least we'd make a profit in the transfer windows and we'd be much better off finanically (allegedly) so every cloud and all that jazz. ;)

By some margin too.

I'm in the same camp. I am much more worried by the thought of losing Shearer than going down.

I'm assuming that losing Shearer means the return of JFK and the extinguishing of any hope for the next few years

By some margin too.

I'm in the same camp. I am much more worried by the thought of losing Shearer than going down.

I'm assuming that losing Shearer means the return of JFK and the extinguishing of any hope for the next few years

The one good thing that could possibly come out of that would be the last few lunatics there are in this world who believe that Ashley has the best interests of the club at heart must finally realise the truth.

By some margin too.

The one good thing that could possibly come out of that would be the last few lunatics there are in this world who believe that Ashley has the best interests of the club at heart must finally realise the truth.

There this fuckin speccy four-eyed season ticket holding cunt who, I engaged in converstaion with about the toon qt work earlier this week. Basically the lads a diamond, late 40s, good chap. Told him I thought Ashley was a fuckin dick (using recent events as evidence) and he told me I was a 'fcukin mug', that 'Ashley will get it right'. Fuckin cock-eyed prick made me want to fuckin chin him there and then........he's pro-Ashley.....and for that...you gotta have a screw loose....I mean, what the fuck do people who think Ashley is good for NUFC, see that we do not? I must be missing something (and I am a fckin brainy bastard, make no mistake about that)?

By some margin too.

There this fuckin speccy four-eyed season ticket holding cunt who, I engaged in converstaion with about the toon qt work earlier this week. Basically the lads a diamond, late 40s, good chap. Told him I thought Ashley was a fuckin dick (using recent events as evidence) and he told me I was a 'fcukin mug', that 'Ashley will get it right'. Fuckin cock-eyed prick made me want to fuckin chin him there and then........he's pro-Ashley.....and for that...you gotta have a screw loose....I mean, what the fuck do people who think Ashley is good for NUFC, see that we do not? I must be missing something (and I am a fckin brainy bastard, make no mistake about that)?

JJ you've clearly gone gay.

The golden rule is hit first (after the mandatory 7 pints) think laters. Isn't it?

You gay fuck!!

By some margin too.

Im a thick fook so maybe thats why I look at this season and cant see a single thing that makes me hopeful for the future.

I do still fimrly believe that the whole Administration thing will kick in if we go down.

By some margin too.

Im a thick fook so maybe thats why I look at this season and cant see a single thing that makes me hopeful for the future.

I do still fimrly believe that the whole Administration thing will kick in if we go down.

;)

Chin up mate.

By some margin too.

At the very best Ashley is a misguided, naive chap with very little footballing knowledge, anyone who thinks any better of him wants to have their head examined.

By some margin too.

The golden rule is hit first (after the mandatory 7 pints) think laters. Isn't it?

You gay fuck!!

Listen you fuckin queer self-adopted German queer fuck, you know the score. You know I'm right. Your typing shit on this forum and I bet your wife is geting fucked by that Serb/Croat or whatever he is right now. My wife? At least I know she's cleaning mopping her own blood up from the floor where she tok a clean left from me. Yeah, the fucker dared to ask me this, 'you came home at 9.25 a.m. this morning, you watch the boxing I take it? Who won and how was the fight won?' My response? This....'Manny Paqu........' then I fuckin threw a solid punch into her jaw. Why would I want mince and dumplings for tea when the weather has been semi-warm?

Relegation this season will be an absolute catastrophe for NUFC. No matter what training and formation Shearer and Dowie do results in a shite of a football team; they are just not up to it. This means that a virtual total change in team personnel is necessary. Sooo, we need next season to try and change the personnel and mould a team. Relegation will possibly/probably follow, but what I'm thinking is that if we get relegated with this current team we could quite easily slip straight down into Leage 1 as we will have no chance of doing anything constructive next season if we were in the fizzy pop league. The current squad needs major, major changes and, imo, we need another season in the Prem for finance and a start at rebuilding.

By some margin too.

You gay fuck!!

Listen you fuckin queer self-adopted German queer fuck, you know the score. You know I'm right. Your typing shit on this forum and I bet your wife is geting fucked by that Serb/Croat or whatever he is right now. My wife? At least I know she's cleaning mopping her own blood up from the floor where she tok a clean left from me. Yeah, the fucker dared to ask me this, 'you came home at 9.25 a.m. this morning, you watch the boxing I take it? Who won and how was the fight won?' My response? This....'Manny Paqu........' then I fuckin threw a solid punch into her jaw. Why would I want mince and dumplings for tea when the weather has been semi-warm?

As the mist clears from the lake, you are often the only grain of sanity in Chrisendom. ;)

By some margin too.

You gay fuck!!

As the mist clears from the lake, you are often the only grain of sanity in Chrisendom. ;)

Fuck....I never, ever respond with something so lame as this but.............

If we go down, I'm really worried Shearer will leave and Kinnear will come back. Now that would be an absolute nightmare.

It is a fear that haunts us all between the darkness and the light.

Wouldn't be too shocked, he just might do it, if it is the least worst option £££'s-wise.

Surely going down and into administarion is the worst case scenario, not sure how a poll helps to establish this?

BBC commentators are now making statements on the likely financial predicament of the club after relegation, sure there was some statement on MOTD 2. I think this needs clearing up.

If the club doesnt owe any money to any banks, how can creditors petition a court to appoint an administrator? Its just not possible.

The only scenario, given the debt structure, is voluntary administration but that comes with a 15 point deduction so why would this happen?

If, as we understand it, the club owes previous debts to Ashley, the club can default on any payment without the worry of creditors applying for an administrator to be appointed. On the basis of what we've heard in the past 18 months, its not going to happen.

Surely going down and into administarion is the worst case scenario, not sure how a poll helps to establish this?

BBC commentators are now making statements on the likely financial predicament of the club after relegation, sure there was some statement on MOTD 2. I think this needs clearing up.

If the club doesnt owe any money to any banks, how can creditors petition a court to appoint an administrator? Its just not possible.

The only scenario, given the debt structure, is voluntary administration but that comes with a 15 point deduction so why would this happen?

If, as we understand it, the club owes previous debts to Ashley, the club can default on any payment without the worry of creditors applying for an administrator to be appointed. On the basis of what we've heard in the past 18 months, its not going to happen.

Won't happen.

Not sure whether i grasp it totally but even in a worse case scenario where ashley bails and sells at a cut price and demands repayment of his personal loan then could all that not be packaged as a loan against the club in the same way that every other premiership club has loans against them?

Not sure whether i grasp it totally but even in a worse case scenario where ashley bails and sells at a cut price and demands repayment of his personal loan then could all that not be packaged as a loan against the club in the same way that every other premiership club has loans against them?

No. No one would buy that deal unless he gave the club away.