Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider

Hull (34 -23):

stoke (h) bolton (a) man u (h)

Mackems (35 -17):

bolton (a) pompey (a) chelsea (h)

Toon (31 -19):

boro (h) fulham (h) villa (a)

Logically, I see us finishing above Hull and Sunderland.

Hull (34 -23):

stoke (h) bolton (a) man u (h)

Mackems (35 -17):

bolton (a) pompey (a) chelsea (h)

Toon (31 -19):

boro (h) fulham (h) villa (a)

Logically, I see us finishing above Hull and Sunderland.

Logically I saw us finishing 7th.

Above both of them? I can see us maybe beating Hull on Goal Difference. Best case scenario! It's not inconcievable Hull and Sunderland could pick up another 6 points each, which would leave us fucked. Chelsea and Man U will hardly be busting a gut on the last day, Bolton are not unbeatable and Pompey/Stoke are practically safe.

:D

Pompey's the only game I have felt badly let down by since Shearer took charge. And other results have all gone for us. So in a way, I don't think we are in any worse position than we were last month. We can beat Boro, Viduka to score. If we don't we deserve what we get. :D

Guest stormrider

I can see the mackems losing all their games, at best getting a point against Chelsea if they field their players' wives.

If we don't beat boro that's surely it, isn't it?

We are so shit I just cannot even imagine us scoring a goal anymore.

All I see is Vidowtins smacking it into row z or scuffing to the keeper.

Maybe everyone feels this way. Maybe we are going to get us relegated through mass telekinesis, like Carrie killing all of her friends.

Okay then, let's all agree that we will beat Boro 1 nil. If we all visualise it then maybe, just maybe it will happen. 1 - 0 is realistic enough. This is what the NUSC should be doing, encouraging fans to pre-agree a result and then mentally make it happen, even down to the goal scorers. They could get Tony Robbins to podcast this.

1-0, Viduka to score. Believe it.

Maybe everyone feels this way. Maybe we are going to get us relegated through mass telekinesis, like Carrie killing all of her friends.

Okay then, let's all agree that we will beat Boro 1 nil. If we all visualise it then maybe, just maybe it will happen. 1 - 0 is realistic enough. This is what the NUSC should be doing, encouraging fans to pre-agree a result and then mentally make it happen, even down to the goal scorers. They could get Tony Robbins to podcast this.

We need to remember the other teams in the mix are even worse than us on recent form. Boro have scored the least amount of goals this season in the whole football leage iirc. We'll beat them. Then again I said that about Pompey.

Guest stormrider

We need to remember the other teams in the mix are even worse than us on recent form. Boro have scored the least amount of goals this season in the whole football leage iirc. We'll beat them. Then again I said that about Pompey.

If we don't beat boro at home, the FA should relegate us merely for being disturbingly shite.

If we don't beat boro at home, the FA should relegate us merely for being disturbingly shite.

:D

The thin thread I'm clinging on to is the FACT! that we did create chances against Pompey. Surely, surely, if we can do that against Pompey we can do it against the smogs and take one or two. Fingers crossed. Everything crossed.

Ticket for the smogs game came today, so I am primed and ready.

Is it wrong to be wanting to stay up purely for the pleasure in pissing off the scum from the stalkersville and the smogs???

Pompey's the only game I have felt badly let down by since Shearer took charge. And other results have all gone for us. So in a way, I don't think we are in any worse position than we were last month. We can beat Boro, Viduka to score. If we don't we deserve what we get. :D

Renton in sense alert

I've got a mackem mate who's stuck £200 on Sunlun getting relegated. He's convinced.

Out of the three teams which position would you rather be in? Probably Hull for me.

It's difficult isn't it. Hull are probably looking at us thinking we could pick up 6 or 7 points. Sunderland are shitting themselves as well make no mistake about it.

i'd still take our position on the basis that we have 2 decent home games and the other teams may not pick up any more points.

i'd still take our position on the basis that we have 2 decent home games and the other teams may not pick up any more points.

The problem is the 3/4 point gap - if it wa 0/1 or even 1/2 then I'd agree - that's why I'm still expecting relegation tbh.