Surely ManUre second team will beat Hull, No?

shear class!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/8048308.stm
Man Utd (from): Kuszczak, Amos, Neville, Brown, De Laet, Ferdinand, Chester, Eckersley, Simpson, Fabio, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Tosic, Martin, Drinkwater, Macheda, Welbeck.

Fuck. :lol:

Kuszczak

Neville

Brown

Ferdinand

Fabio

Nani

Fletcher

Gibson

Tosic

Macheda

Wellbeck

Probably still better than Hull mind.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Sir Bobby Robson will have been on the phone to Ferguson asking him to try everything to beat Hull. Surely not wanting to see an old friend like Bobby suffer even more should be enough for Ferguson to try and beat Hull ?

Drinkwater? :lol:

From the Welbeck no doubt ;)

It will probably be Brown.

I wouldn't touch it like, bound to be Tosic..

:rolleyes:

Rio will out to prove himself, he'll not want to miss the final. And Gary doesn't like loosing period. Many in that squad will want to prove a point. To be honest if the 1st team had been playing their mind would be elsewhere. I think that's good enough to beat Hull.

What happened to Nani? He was well ahead of Anderson in the pecking order 6 months ago. Most of the team looks ok but theres 2 kids up front and this will probably be the day neither of them can hit a barn door!

What happened to Nani? He was well ahead of Anderson in the pecking order 6 months ago. Most of the team looks ok but theres 2 kids up front and this will probably be the day neither of them can hit a barn door!

They'll score. :lol:

I personally think Nani is a decent football, he just gets outdone by his team mates, but that was bound to happen when the fans were expecting him to be Ronaldo. He gets far too much stick off them, he misses a bit of direction sometimes but I'm sure he will grow into a fantastic player.

Could have done with at least one of their regular goalscorers in the squad at least. Usually when Fergie puts out the youngsters he's got the big guns waiting on the bench in case things don't go to plan.

Edited by TicTacWoe