Cockney Tosser

Scottish Mag

From .com

PS: speaking of the new strip, we noted Mike Ashley's mate Derek clad in his new XXXL number, complete with shirt printing of "9" "Cockney Tosser". That's classy.

<_<

He's not wrong tbf.

Hes our chairman for fuck sake <_<

Aye... and he's taking the piss out of us with it! Shows that they still haven't got the first clue about what this means to the fans like.

We don't hate you for being a cockney, we hate you for fucking up the one thing that we all commonly believed in. What a greasy cunt! :(

My piss has been re-boiled!

This is the whole problem with this club, an owner and managing director who think they're funny.

An attempt to take the piss out of the fans not only by reducing the club to a laughing stock on the pitch but in the boardroom as well. <_<

He's fucking clueless - he obviously thought we would roll Fulham and we would all have a good laugh at the cheeky chappy cos we would be safe in the league and everything would be rosy - just fuckin stop the idiocy and try to conduct your self like the guy who is managing your fuck up of a team you bellend

He's fucking clueless - he obviously thought we would roll Fulham and we would all have a good laugh at the cheeky chappy cos we would be safe in the league and everything would be rosy - just fuckin stop the idiocy and try to conduct your self like the guy who is managing your fuck up of a team you bellend

this

Thing is, i think the fuckers genuinely believe they've been hard done by and none of what has happened since they took over is their fault :(

Yup, which is why the Championship maybe not be the end of the drop. <_<

It wasn't Llambias that was wearing it.

Someone like Lambias must have sorted it for them though, cos the wuldnt print that for a punter in the club shop.

Or mayb e someone went to JJB and got it done.

As is said above, that would have to have been sanctioned by Llambias or Ashley. I bet they were all having a right good laugh about it as well. I'd quite like to hear Alan Shearer's thoughts on it.