Sad Cunts

Tooj

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsessed

<_<

Two things, it's laughable that they have to rely on other teams to mock us and they can only dream they'll ever be as big as us <_<

Guest Stevie
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=408840

Hi all,

I was directed to this site by one of your number who came onto Villatalk to wish us obvious good luck. After reading the sig thread and others, I guess I would be a welcome face !!

anyway I hate Newcastle as much as you guys, been around a long time ever since Koogan first went there as manager and saw how much the press and sky (entertainer shite) loved them and licked their arse.

So even though we on paper look like we are playing shite, actually overall the performances if not results have not been too bad and I want to send shearer to go down so much, he alwys scored against us.

So I will give it my all from the Holte End and I hope the team does if only for the retiring Laursen because that bloke deserves one huge send off. It will also be an emotional day at Villa Park because we pay tribute to 5 ex Villa players who have all died this season.

Nothing will please me more at 6PM next sunday for a stream of tears to come from the Witton lane and the ultimate irony will be if Milner sent them down as it was Ashley who forced him to be sold and meat Koogan left leaving once again the 'toon army' to cry into the sky mike's !!

I run the following blog where you will get my drift as well !!

www.astonvilla-views.com

Cheers,

Ian

In other words no one notices Aston Villa, no one cares about you and you crave some of the exposure (good or bad) we receive because it shows you exist but still no one cares. The fact is and I've said before, with the fans Villa have, in the location it's in, Villa could sign Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, and Xavi, they could win back to back titles and Champions League's, a plane could fly in to the Holte End in a terrorist hijack, and still no one would notice or care, because they just don't count, that's the way it will always be, and that's where the jealousy and hatred stems from, same is true of Everton.

Guest Stevie
can anyone read the Villa fan's bitterness in anything but that fucking awful accent of theirs?

Have you read his site? He's got a piece about how great it would be to send us down, on an Aston Villa site, 15 comments, THE ONLY thing on the whole site anyones commented about.

Guest Stevie
I don't get the "Koogan" joke. Then again, I'm not sure if it is a joke or if this kid is just thick as shit.

Brummie humour man. Too advanced for the rest of us.

Thing is, when I think of Villa (not often, and normally only because my sis in law is a fan, born and bred) I then immediately think of all Brummie(ish) teams. They sort of submerge into one dreary, boring mass of sludge. Villa, Birmingham, Wolverhampton. Burton. Tamworth and so on <_< Aaarrgghhhh!!!

Guest Stevie
Thing is, when I think of Villa (not often, and normally only because my sis in law is a fan, born and bred) I then immediately think of all Brummie(ish) teams. They sort of submerge into one dreary, boring mass of sludge. Villa, Birmingham, Wolverhampton. Burton. Tamworth and so on <_< Aaarrgghhhh!!!

That is it beautfully put. They get 1/20th of the focus we receive and they fucking haaaaaaaaaate us for it, while largely most of us don't notice them enough to hate them.

Guest alex

At a guess I'd say he's not even old enough to remember KK 1st time round as manager. Blatant sycophancy to try and get them to visit his blog.

Thing is, when I think of Villa (not often, and normally only because my sis in law is a fan, born and bred) I then immediately think of all Brummie(ish) teams. They sort of submerge into one dreary, boring mass of sludge. Villa, Birmingham, Wolverhampton. Burton. Tamworth and so on :( Aaarrgghhhh!!!

That is it beautfully put. They get 1/20th of the focus we receive and they fucking haaaaaaaaaate us for it, while largely most of us don't notice them enough to hate them.

Thank you Stevie. We are on the same wavelength <_< I barely notice them because they are insignificant to me.

Guest Stevie
#

Birminghamisawankhole permalink

Look you boring brummie cunt, no one cares about your little fuckin £210 season ticket non-entity of a club. Fans saying MON isn’t good enough for Villa, you are a fuckin nothing club with wank fans, you know what I’d rather be shit and support a club people care about with Shola up front, than a decent side who no one notices or care about like you boring brummie cunts.

#

2009 May 18

Just another Geordie permalink

It’s not without a sense of satisfaction that I read your piece. It confirms so many stereotypes. For one, brummies are thick, for another Villa fans are bitter about our perceived success, which is perpetuated by Sky and not the fans, (who, by the way, are far superior in voracity and commitment)I’d love for you to explain why you want Newcastle to go down. You know other than bitterness and resentment born out of a childish need for attention. You’re as bad as the mackems who would truly be content to finish 18th if there was a guarantee we’d finish 19th. It’s pretty pathetic that your success is judged by our failure. Ask a Geordie where he wants Villa to finish and he’d probably spill his pint laughing, ditto the mackems. We don’t care, and to be honest no-one cares. Ones an average club and one’s a nothing club.

We will always be bigger than you both and that must sting like a bitch.

Was that bottom one you Fish?

#

Look you boring brummie cunt, no one cares about your little fuckin £210 season ticket non-entity of a club. Fans saying MON isn’t good enough for Villa, you are a fuckin nothing club with wank fans, you know what I’d rather be shit and support a club people care about with Shola up front, than a decent side who no one notices or care about like you boring brummie cunts.

#

2009 May 18

It’s not without a sense of satisfaction that I read your piece. It confirms so many stereotypes. For one, brummies are thick, for another Villa fans are bitter about our perceived success, which is perpetuated by Sky and not the fans, (who, by the way, are far superior in voracity and commitment)I’d love for you to explain why you want Newcastle to go down. You know other than bitterness and resentment born out of a childish need for attention. You’re as bad as the mackems who would truly be content to finish 18th if there was a guarantee we’d finish 19th. It’s pretty pathetic that your success is judged by our failure. Ask a Geordie where he wants Villa to finish and he’d probably spill his pint laughing, ditto the mackems. We don’t care, and to be honest no-one cares. Ones an average club and one’s a nothing club.

<_< that obvious eh?

Guest Stevie
#

#

2009 May 18

<_< that obvious eh?

Aye. Birminghamisawankhole has made further good points on that. We should get him to post on here.