Besty

11 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Finished it today myself.

Its sad.

Yeah, a jolly watch it ain’t 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Yeah, a jolly watch it ain’t 

For him to do that after what happened. Fuck me. She was great too who played Martha. 

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

For him to do that after what happened. Fuck me. She was great too who played Martha. 

I had no idea it was all based on the actor/writer’s real life experience until half way through watching it.

I have no idea how they got it past the legal department to make it as the stalker and abuser would surely be identifiable.   

• Like 1

Must have been a quite cathartic “fuck you” to the abuser and the stalker - to make an autobiographical Edinburgh fringe show so successful that Netflix picked it up 

On 06/05/2024 at 08:45, Dr Gloom said:

I had no idea it was all based on the actor/writer’s real life experience until half way through watching it.

I have no idea how they got it past the legal department to make it as the stalker and abuser would surely be identifiable.   

So what if they are? She was arrested, what's he going to do? Sue him for libel, and out himself entirely?

Just now, Renton said:

So what if they are? She was arrested, what's he going to do? Sue him for libel, and out himself entirely?

She's come out publicly and said he's made it all up and stuff. I mean she's got some fairly serious issues if the drama is to be believed. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

She's come out publicly and said he's made it all up and stuff. I mean she's got some fairly serious issues if the drama is to be believed. 

I mean, I only watched it last week but thought she confessed to the police in it? If he was lying, he'd be in the shit, but he clearly isn't.

Anyway, she's dispelled any romanticism I once had about having my own stalker. I'd always imagined mine to be mind numbingly attractive and game for anything, maybe just a bit clingy. This has put me right off. 

• Haha 1

Oh I don't mean that she didn't confess, I just mean it sounded like people have sussed who she is and she's come out swinging. 

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

She could say certain parts are made up.

Victims of stalking 

• Haha 4

On 08/05/2024 at 13:57, Gemmill said:

Send her round mine I’d fuck her. 

• Haha 1

On 08/05/2024 at 14:03, Gemmill said:

Oh I don't mean that she didn't confess, I just mean it sounded like people have sussed who she is and she's come out swinging. 

I've seen pretty much all of her interview with Morgan through clips now and she's every bit as mental as she was portrayed in the show. Even had the audacity to say any suggestions of a likeness between the actress and her were insulting as she she's much more attractive - despite looking like a blob fish.

Any suggestion that "maybe" she's got a case of mistaken identity were evaporated when she started rabbiting on about her being a solicitor with a photographic memory - thus proving the character in the show was 100% definitely based on her. She's a fucking lunatic :lol:

• Haha 1

I can't bring myself to give Morgan the clicks. :lol:

It's entirely on brand for that prick to get someone with obvious mental health problems on his show to rack up ratings. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's entirely on brand for that prick to get someone with obvious mental health problems on his show to rack up ratings. 

Same, I'll just wait for it to appear on some "Reaction" channel on youtube.

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

In fairness, they are all tik tok clips and none of which have any connection to morgan, but it is pure car crash telly in the best possible way. She's a complete basket case, to a point that she makes morgan look like a balanced journalist who's just trying to steer the interview back on course the whole time. Plus whenever he's talking she makes "old lady eating toffee" noises and it's fucking hilarious.

I'm hoping it leads to a publicly filmed court case as I've been missing that sort of shit since the Johnny Depp stuff last year :lol:

• Haha 1

On 02/03/2024 at 20:43, Jimbo said:

Shogun

Absolutely outstanding.

Best thing I've seen for ages. Beautifully fleshed out characters, lovely cinematography, carefully and lovingly made.  Solid source material is a great advantage. Blown away.

• Like 1