Pompey vs Mackems

ToonKev

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Reds!!!

All together now....

We won the Football League again.... and sent Shearer down

Edited by Sending Shearer Down

Sunderland hit the post, should be 1-0

Crouch also hit the post, so it should be 1-1.

You do realise hitting the post is off target right?

ha ha Tom why so sensitive? The fact it spun off across the goal and only needed a touch is why it should be one nil.

Get a grip, I am watching this game without an agenda.

Danny, it's a sad state of affairs that we are on this forum talking about a match that isn't even our team playing but the situation we are in unfortunately warrants it. The fact that a Spurs fan is on a Newcastle page trying to wind people up about a Sunderland match is just sad. Plain and simple.

Get a grip yourself sunshine and go and try to find a nice girl to take your mind of our team for a bit. It's not healthy mate and I'm worried for you.

All together now....

can someone ban this idiot. Go back to Red Cafe or wherever you hang out. ;) ;)

All together now....

;)

Say again?

You won the Premier League and this had nothing to do with the potential relegation of Newcastle United. In fact we are one of two teams to take points from Old Trafford so you could say you have aided us more than you have most teams.

Man United fans obssessed with our little club now. Amazes me.

Absolutely staggers me. For all they have won and they are STILL bitter about Shearer. Talk about massive chips.

This is shite. Got nil nil written all over it.

Setanta look to have hung their hat on Craig Burley being their Andy Gray equivalent. Shame he's a characterless cocktaster.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world, either way we would have to beat Villa to overhaul the mackems. A loss just means a draw won't be enough for them against Chelsea.

Absolutely staggers me. For all they have won and they are STILL bitter about Shearer. Talk about massive chips.

Just another sad fuck with a few issues that has to come on here to make himself feel better. We might go down my friend but at least that will change - whereas you'll always be a c*nt.

Say again?

You won the Premier League and this had nothing to do with the potential relegation of Newcastle United. In fact we are one of two teams to take points from Old Trafford so you could say you have aided us more than you have most teams.

The potential relegation will come on Sunday when we send out a team of reserve, reserves.... and keep your ears open for MOTD because we will be booing our own team if they start getting on top or having to many shots!!

Nobody is bitter son, if anybody is bitter its probably baldy Al... we are just having a chuckle thats all, lighten up its only the 1st division.... well for now ;)

Say again?

The potential relegation will come on Sunday when we send out a team of reserve, reserves.... and keep your ears open for MOTD because we will be booing our own team if they start getting on top or having to many shots!!

;) Nonsense.

Say again?

Get over it son. Shearer didn't want to play for Uncle Alex in front of a load of southerners......