Pompey vs Mackems

ToonKev

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone be watching this tonight? praying for a pompy win, that would put the mackems in serious trouble, cant see them getting a result agaisnt chelski on last game!!

Cmon pompy!!

Even if they lose tonight they aint going down. It would require them to lose both their games (very conceviable) but also for us to beat Villa (unlikely but not impossible) AND Hull to beat Man U as their goal difference is shit so a draw for Hull wouldn't send the mackems down. I can just about imagine us beating Villa or even Hull beating Man U but not both happening in the same day.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Portsmouth: Begovic, Johnson, Campbell, Distin, Hreidarsson, Utaka, Davis, Mullins, Hughes, Kanu, Crouch.

Subs: Ashdown, Primus, Kaboul, Nugent, Traore, Basinas, Belhadj.

Sunderland: Fulop, Bardsley, Davenport, Ferdinand, Collins, Tainio, Malbranque, Whitehead, Leadbitter, Richardson, Jones.

Subs: Colgan, Edwards, Cisse, Murphy, Reid, Healy, McShane.

Referee: Alan Wiley (Staffordshire).

Anyone be watching this tonight? praying for a pompy win, that would put the mackems in serious trouble, cant see them getting a result agaisnt chelski on last game!!

Cmon pompy!!

Even if they lose tonight they aint going down. It would require them to lose both their games (very conceviable) but also for us to beat Villa (unlikely but not impossible) AND Hull to beat Man U as their goal difference is shit so a draw for Hull wouldn't send the mackems down. I can just about imagine us beating Villa or even Hull beating Man U but not both happening in the same day.

But if by some miracle we get a win at villa and pompey win tonight we will finish above them ;) Would make me smile anyway

The result does matter like, cos if they get beat then that's two teams that we can hope for a fuck up from on Sunday, instead of just one. Obviously we would need a win for the mackems losing to matter, but still!

Just been dragged out of a pub full of mackems waiting for the game to start because i was apperently starting to get lowry.

Thats the trouble, a lot of people just didnt get the whole matchstick style tbh

Just been dragged out of a pub full of mackems waiting for the game to start because i was apperently starting to get lowry.

Thats the trouble, a lot of people just didnt get the whole matchstick style tbh

;)

Just watching the match and all the dirty mackems are singing is anti-Newcastle/ Shearer songs. Nothing about their own team. It doesn't even annoy me, it just makes me laugh. At least, even if we go down, we dont support Sunderland.

Just watching the match and all the dirty mackems are singing is anti-Newcastle/ Shearer songs. Nothing about their own team. It doesn't even annoy me, it just makes me laugh. At least, even if we go down, we dont support Sunderland.

They stole our song about Monkey Head ;)

This is shite. Got nil nil written all over it.

Setanta look to have hung their hat on Craig Burley being their Andy Gray equivalent. Shame he's a characterless cocktaster.

Sunderland hit the post, should be 1-0

Crouch also hit the post, so it should be 1-1.

You do realise hitting the post is off target right?

Sunderland hit the post, should be 1-0

Crouch also hit the post, so it should be 1-1.

You do realise hitting the post is off target right?

ha ha Tom why so sensitive? The fact it spun off across the goal and only needed a touch is why it should be one nil.

Get a grip, I am watching this game without an agenda.