Villa on Sky,

paddy

Sky Villa confirmation

Newcastle's final game of the season will be televised live on Sunday by Sky Sports, who are showing no less than three of the fixtures affecting relegation issues:

Aston Villa v Newcastle Sky Sports 1 & HD 1

Hull City v Man United Sky Sports 3 & HD 3

mackems v Chelsea Sky Sport 3 (via red button)

Click here to subscribe to Sky Sports

Setanta Sports meanwhile have live coverage of the West Ham v smogs game. All games kick off at 4pm.

how the ffffffuck am I unlucky? I'm the spawniest bastard around...

You're just upset because you've never been invited to any of the London shenanigans. I'm aware you don't live in London

You're just upset because you've never been invited to any of the London shenanigans. I'm aware you don't live in London

Which London shenanigans would these be? .... ;)

You haven't heard Shagger Watsons stories?

My London shenanigans were in the 90s mate.

Dynamite, is that Blyth v Kettering from last year on your sig? I was in the commentary box on the other side that game. Sorry to go off topic...

You haven't heard Shagger Watsons stories?

No...I'm afraid I've not had that particular pleasure. :(

...go on..... ;)

Dynamite, is that Blyth v Kettering from last year on your sig? I was in the commentary box on the other side that game. Sorry to go off topic...

Its the last minute winner against Bournemouth that put us through to the 3rd round, Blackburn at home. Dont think ive ever celebrated a goal more ;);) always worth following non league football for seasons when newcastle are as shit as this

Its the last minute winner against Bournemouth that put us through to the 3rd round, Blackburn at home. Dont think ive ever celebrated a goal more ;);)always worth following non league football for seasons when newcastle are as shit as this

:(

quite a few times my week has been slightly improved by watching AFC Wimbledon get a result midweek.

Hopefully They'll stay in the Conference this coming season and Blyth 'll get their act together... that'll be jokes.

This is all I need. A High-definition look at our fall from grace, complete with Geordie Dancer leading the away end to a touching rendition of his spacka fit as Steven Taylor claps us in time, Beye outdoes Robert and totally strips nude and cockslaps Nolan while Milner bares his arse to us. Fat kids crying, chairs ripped out and launched toward Brad Friedel, who will probably have the game of his life, those superheroes dejectedly holding ripped masks and capes all in HD. Then I'll get pissed, come round a week later to find out I've done some horrible horrible things and I'll blame Sky for having the fucking cheek to subject me to this, when I could be out and about, trying to ignore the football and could learn of our relegation through frantic sweary text messages or angry looks in the street. Instead, I am now obliged to watch our feckless twats run around and ultimately fail as we hurtle down the division. In HD.

Cheers Sky.

Its the last minute winner against Bournemouth that put us through to the 3rd round, Blackburn at home. Dont think ive ever celebrated a goal more ;);)always worth following non league football for seasons when newcastle are as shit as this

:(

quite a few times my week has been slightly improved by watching AFC Wimbledon get a result midweek.

Hopefully They'll stay in the Conference this coming season and Blyth 'll get their act together... that'll be jokes.

They got the money, manager, stadium and fan base. Just need the players now

Guest Stevie

Its the last minute winner against Bournemouth that put us through to the 3rd round, Blackburn at home. Dont think ive ever celebrated a goal more :):good:always worth following non league football for seasons when newcastle are as shit as this

:aye:

They got the money, manager, stadium and fan base. Just need the players now

I like the way Blyth fans sing get in to them and fuck up to "oh when the mags go marchin up".

I wont be watching or listening. Deliberately. My blood pressure would not handle it.

I'll suffer more if i didn't watch, wouldn't be able to put it from my mind for a second but wouldn't be able to see exactly what was happening. So i'll be stuck watching it feeling sick the whole time, and my stomach lurching everytime the commentators say they have an update from Sunderland or Hull, no doubt stringing it out, saying before they reveal which way a goal has gone!

I wont be watching or listening. Deliberately. My blood pressure would not handle it.

I'll suffer more if i didn't watch, wouldn't be able to put it from my mind for a second but wouldn't be able to see exactly what was happening. So i'll be stuck watching it feeling sick the whole time, and my stomach lurching everytime the commentators say they have an update from Sunderland or Hull, no doubt stringing it out, saying before they reveal which way a goal has gone!

I won't put my life on the line mate. I couldn't do that. Walking the dog, that's what I'm going to do...

I won't put my life on the line mate. I couldn't do that. Walking the dog, that's what I'm going to do...

My dog walk is half an hour, each walk, I don't fancy doing it 4 times in a row, I may use some time to create a noose. :good:

Edited by BigChrisfgb

My dog walk is half an hour, each walk, I don't fancy doing it 4 times in a row, I may use some time to create a noose. :)

7iks-19.jpg

That's my dog, he needs 2 hours at least, don't worry! :good: That's not me on the right btw...

This is all I need. A High-definition look at our fall from grace, complete with Geordie Dancer leading the away end to a touching rendition of his spacka fit as Steven Taylor claps us in time, Beye outdoes Robert and totally strips nude and cockslaps Nolan while Milner bares his arse to us. Fat kids crying, chairs ripped out and launched toward Brad Friedel, who will probably have the game of his life, those superheroes dejectedly holding ripped masks and capes all in HD. Then I'll get pissed, come round a week later to find out I've done some horrible horrible things and I'll blame Sky for having the fucking cheek to subject me to this, when I could be out and about, trying to ignore the football and could learn of our relegation through frantic sweary text messages or angry looks in the street. Instead, I am now obliged to watch our feckless twats run around and ultimately fail as we hurtle down the division. In HD.

Cheers Sky.

:good: