To those of you too young....

peasepud

Hello 300 guests, how are you? remind me again how much we don't matter to you as you try to sign up and take the piss

my housemate is a mackem...not emerging from my room tomorrow morning until i know he's gone to work and theres nothing left in this bottle of scotch

Storm into his room NOW and knock him spark out. Pre-emptive action is what's needed here.

Hello 300 guests, how are you? remind me again how much we don't matter to you as you try to sign up and take the piss

And haven't they got back from the SOS sharpish?

my housemate is a mackem...not emerging from my room tomorrow morning until i know he's gone to work and theres nothing left in this bottle of scotch

Storm into his room NOW and knock him spark out. Pre-emptive action is what's needed here.

Quite tempting actually...

its alreet, they cant see the forum either, Ive turned that off. At least now anything we say cant even be reproduced on some wank Spurs or Makem board.

Good. I nearly didn't come on due to rubberneckers and I don't want to go out and talk to people, but at the same time I need to talk/vent about it, so I'm glad that's the case, texting one or two people as well, but that's about it.

Wait till he's asleep then set fire to the cunt

its alreet, they cant see the forum either, Ive turned that off. At least now anything we say cant even be reproduced on some wank Spurs or Makem board.

Good. I nearly didn't come on due to rubberneckers and I don't want to go out and talk to people, but at the same time I need to talk/vent about it, so I'm glad that's the case, texting one or two people as well, but that's about it.

I knaa the feeling mate, sitting here stewing in my own shite at the moment, may take a wander with the camera later and get some good shots of them burning the Bigg Market down.

:lol:

I'm strangely muted at the moment - as soon as the final whistle went I watched a documentary on the Manics new album I'd recorded and I'm looking forward to seeing them next Friday. I'm going for a swim soon.

As for other fans fuck them - the best moment in any post 73 Mackem's life before today was the Marseille defeat and now its been trumped - the fuckers define themsives and their poxy little club by our existence - they should be pitied.

Can't decide whether that will leave more or less evidence

Peter you legend.

its a bad day, but we can and will rebuild. hopefully with a non corrupt board of directors(who only have the clubs interests at heart) and a coaching and playing staff that can get us out of the championship at the 1st attempt.

I'm strangely muted at the moment - as soon as the final whistle went I watched a documentary on the Manics new album I'd recorded and I'm looking forward to seeing them next Friday. I'm going for a swim soon.

Same here, I'm just trying to take my mind off the football. The one good thing about being based abroad is that it's much easier to avoid the whole media circus. I'll stick to reading .com and this forum for a few weeks. And well done and thanks to the Admins for keeping this place clear of all the WUMs.

Edited by Bombadil

They've all got their part.

Fuck you Mike, fuck you Wisey, Fuck you Llambas, Fuck you "King" Kev (hope you were watching today) and fuck you to all the cuntish players.

this ^

One man and one man only is to blame for Newcastle United being relegated and that is Mike Ashley, the others were just hired by him. The buck stops with that fat cunt and I hope we get rid of him as soon as possible. There's no point in blaming anyone else, Wise was just taking the money, Llambias is the same. The players were brought in or ground down a long time before Shearer came in and Keegan left because others tied his hands. Mike Ashley has single-handedly destroyed Newcastle United's Premiership status and I hope he never sets foot in the ground again and his ties to the club are severed permanently. I hope the fat cunt goes bankrupt, loses everything and suffers for the rest of his hopefully short life.

2nded

Peter you legend.

good man