Mike Ashley must perish.

Guest stormrider

funny thing is, as the game was going to close I was thinking, "Ok, I am so going to make a MIKE ASHLEY MUST DIE thread on toontastic." But it looks like you beat me to the punch!

I say we string up him, Wise, and Llabias up and let the entire Newcastle squad take shots with footballs at them until they die. The best part is that it will take forever because our players cant shoot for shit!

What's done is done. As fucked as it is, we have to accept it and move forward.

Great, I cant wait for the same thing to be said next season. :lol:

Great, hop in your DeLoreon and tidy up this mess then will ya?

Great, I cant wait for the same thing to be said next season. :lol:

Great, hop in your DeLoreon and tidy up this mess then will ya?

its going to take a lot more than time travel to sort this club out.

Great, I cant wait for the same thing to be said next season. B)

That's the big problem, as shit as this is, next season can be worse (it's no more unbelievable that Ashley and co. can fuck us up in the Championship than it is that they got this team relegated this season from the Premiership IMO - you'd have to hope they've learnt something, but on the other hand :lol::angry: ).

That's the big problem, as shit as this is, next season can be worse (it's no more unbelievable that Ashley and co. can fuck us up in the Championship than it is that they got this team relegated this season from the Premiership IMO - you'd have to hope they've learnt something, but on the other hand :lol::angry: ).

Next season just seems a million years away right now.

There was a 5 year plan which relied on x amount being made in profit each year, that profit has now been dented by what? 38million? so its back to the drawing board, cut a bit here, slash a bit there, we dont really need 3 goalkeepers do we? surely we can play rush keeper?

We think the transfer windows were a joke last year just wait for the summer.

Next season just seems a million years away right now.

It does (and I'm feeling much less resigned and much more angry than I thought I would), but can't help but feel it's going to arrive all too soon. :angry:

There was a 5 year plan which relied on x amount being made in profit each year, that profit has now been dented by what? 38million? so its back to the drawing board, cut a bit here, slash a bit there, we dont really need 3 goalkeepers do we? surely we can play rush keeper?

We think the transfer windows were a joke last year just wait for the summer.

The thought of what Ashley might now do in trying to get rid of our current squad and "rebuild" on a shoestring is frankly terrifying. :angry:

In my head Alan Shearer walks in to Mike Ashley's office, backed by a potential new owner and says:

"March straight back to London stopping at every Geordie home you pass by to beg forgiveness for seven hundred and thirty one days of mockery, theft and destruction. Do that, and you and your men shall live, do it not, and every one of you will die today."

"And before we let you leave, you must go out to the middle of St James, present yourself before the Toon army, put your head between your legs, and kiss your own arse."

:lol:

Edited by Armchair Pundit

In my head Alan Shearer walks in to Mike Ashley's office, backed by a potential new owner and says:

"March straight back to London stopping at every Geordie home you pass by to beg forgiveness for seven hundred and thirty one days of mockery, theft and destruction. Do that, and you and your men shall live, do it not, and every one of you will die today."

"And before we let you leave, you must go out to the middle of St James, present yourself before the Toon army, put your head between your legs, and kiss your own arse."

B)

And remove the Sports Direct sign on the Gallowgate! :lol:

Guest stormrider
I could suffocate him to death with my chest...but he'd probably enjoy it and I certainly wouldnt!

No chest is large enough to suffocate the fat Mike Ashley.

I say we string up him, Wise, and Llabias up and let the entire Newcastle squad take shots with footballs at them until they die. The best part is that it will take forever because our players cant shoot for shit!

On such a sad day this made me fucking laugh.