Manchester United 0-2 FC Barcelona

Guest Stevie

Who do you want to win?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Stevie

Looking forward to the game tonight, it could've been worth 2k to me but que sara. I'd love Man Utd to pummel them 4-0, and see what Xavi et al have to say about who are the best team in Europe then. FWIW Barcelona are brilliant side, but you tell me one top class, and I mean top class who they have pummelled over the last few years. The answer is there isn't one. Should be a good neet.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca all the way for me, I couldn't cope with the hoards of plastic Mancs having something else to crow about, that aside I enjoy the style of which Barca play, I watch a lot of Spanish football and I think it would be fitting if they won given the way they have played this season, plus seeing Guardiola in charge gives me a bit of confidence that an appointment of a former player, a club hero, as manager can work out. :wub:

Guest alex
The chequebook final

Barca by a fucking mile

Have Barca spent that much btw? I was under the impression it was a team largely comprised of homegrown talent / people who'd been there since they were kids. I appreciate the size of the club makes youth recruitment easier but you still need the structure in place.

This is BARCA!!!!!!

Aye, Barca by a mile for me. Already sick to the teeth of the arrogant Mancs and the shite Ive taken off them about this being their "best season" winning the league, seeing us relegated with AS at the helm and then them winning the CL. A good Barca win should wipe that fucking grin off.

The chequebook final

Barca by a fucking mile

Have Barca spent that much btw? I was under the impression it was a team largely comprised of homegrown talent / people who'd been there since they were kids. I appreciate the size of the club makes youth recruitment easier but you still need the structure in place.

I'm not sure, was just a guess :wub: though I think Alves was 20m+, Henry 15m

As for the result, toss a coin

Have a horrible feeling this is going to be tense and disappointing and end on penalties. Still, there's always 10 Things you need to know about losing weight on the beeb if it's unbearably shite.

Edited by trophyshy

Guest alex
The chequebook final

Barca by a fucking mile

I'm not sure, was just a guess :wub: though I think Alves was 20m+, Henry 15m

Real chequebook final would've been Man Utd v Chelsea mk II. Thank heaven for small mercies. The media jizzfest would have been like a weekend at Jimbo's when his lass has took the bairn to see her mother.

The chequebook final

Barca by a fucking mile

I'm not sure, was just a guess :lol: though I think Alves was 20m+, Henry 15m

Messi? Valdes? Iniesta? Xavi? Puyol? :wub:

Think Man Yoo will win it btw. They aren't as good as Barcelona at playing football and Fergie knows this. So they will press Barca and sit quite deep, bodies behind the ball and squeeze the game. Then they will more than likely get a goal due to a mistake from a makeshift Barcelona defence.

Guest Stevie
See the Man Utd fans in Rome on GMTV? "Where have you come from?" - "North Devon", "Kent", "Abu Dhabi", etc.

Well what if you were getting interviewed with Jimbo, "Ally", Manc-Mag, Attain and Canofbeans before a champions League final.

"Where have you come from?" "Suffolk" "don't swear on TV!" "Teeessaaad" "Stretford arrr kid" "I am living in Swiss Cottage" "Suwwey miite" etc...

Edited by Stevie

See the Man Utd fans in Rome on GMTV? "Where have you come from?" - "North Devon", "Kent", "Abu Dhabi", etc.

Well what if you were getting interviewed with Jimbo, "Ally", Manc-Mag, Attain and Canofbeans before a champions League final.

"Where have you come from?" "Suffolk" "don't swear on TV!" "Tessaaad" "Stretford arrr kid" "I am living in Swiss Cottage" "Suwwey miite" etc...

:wub:

thats a fact.

barca may well have their best holding player playing as a centre back. neither their first choice LB or RB are present.

it'll be tough for them. but they will play their passing game and hopefully keep the ball better than man utd.

Guest alex

"Where have you come from?" "Suffolk" "don't swear on TV!" "Tessaaad" "Stretford arrr kid" "I am living in Swiss Cottage" "Suwwey miite" etc...

Daft question as I wouldn't be seen dead with any of them.

"Where have you come from?" "Suffolk" "don't swear on TV!" "Teeessaaad" "Stretford arrr kid" "I am living in Swiss Cottage" "Suwwey miite" etc...

Fuck me, you'd have a monk on if one of them said Gateshead, yet alone Suffolk ! :wub:

nice touch wee man.

i wouldn't say suwwey miiite... i'm not fucking danny dire!

:wub:

Guest Stevie

Fuck me, you'd have a monk on if one of them said Gateshead, yet alone Suffolk ! :lol:

No I wouldn't, all of our OOT's are proving their loyalty right now by sticking by the club, but my point is those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Guest alex

nice touch wee man.

i wouldn't say suwwey miiite... i'm not fucking danny dire!

:lol:

I take it back. You're alright.

Guest alex

Fuck me, you'd have a monk on if one of them said Gateshead, yet alone Suffolk ! :lol:

No I wouldn't, all of our OOT's are proving their loyalty right now by sticking by the club, but my point is those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Ridiculous to compare our fans' demographic with their lot tbh.

Guest Stevie

Ridiculous to compare our fans' demographic with their lot tbh.

I don't think it is. I reckon 1 in 8 of our fans can actually say they're from Newcastle, and 1 in 3 can say they're from a 25 radius of the toon.