Newcastle United - "Tedious soap opera"

Happy Face

All the people that are spouting bollocks about us needing experience and its so tough in the Championship blah blah blah

Are they forgetting we have Ian Dowie as assistant who got Palace promoted in his first season there

Yes.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people that are spouting bollocks about us needing experience and its so tough in the Championship blah blah blah

Are they forgetting we have Ian Dowie as assistant who got Palace promoted in his first season there

Yes.

And with Carver....

No experience at there like.

John feckin Gregory.

Well I disagree. I'd say all of those would be better for you, and the fact that you don't kinda proves the point a few people try to make.

And surely Newcastle United could nick Clough. Or ?

What point? that we are so obsessed with one of our own that its got to be Shearer - i think as detailed elswhere in this thread he looms large over the club and will always be there to hamstring future managers if he is not given the reins at some point - me personally i would have loved Martinez or terim or even Ketsbaia to be given a chance but if it is to be shearer then i will back him totally - its your choice of alternatives that is the point up for debate

Ketsbaia has just signed up for Olypiakos

I know - but his name came up a couple of weeks ago prior to his appointment to olympiakos and he could of come under consideration

David O'Leary would actually suit you. He would thrive under the SJP spotlight.

how%20about%20no%20bear.jpg

That bear's fucking class man :lol:

"Well we've got a young squad, you can't expect too much. Butty isn't even 40 yet"

Gregory and now O'Leary? Comic genius! :lol:

Christ... I remember hearing these names banded about last summer (and in the case of Gregory begging for it like a 2 dollar whore), and that was a level below. Ended up being beaten soundly to it by a man whose management career was throwing someone up for a corner and being less shit than we were. Which was a brilliant decision.

Guest Stevie

Shut up you boring brummie bastard. I look down my nose at your city, your people, and your fuckin clubs.

Shut up you boring brummie bastard. I look down my nose at your city, your people, and your fuckin clubs.

Dare I point out the obvious here but Walsall, Coventry & West Brom aside, their city, their people and their clubs look down the league at us now.

Guest Stevie

Dare I point out the obvious here but Walsall, Coventry & West Brom aside, their city, their people and their clubs look down the league at us now.

Who cares? They're still brummies. Kabulians can look down their nose at them. I'm not a dense cunt, I'm not as well travelled as that cunt with the jock flag but who is, but I've spent some time almost everywhere, and brummies, fuckin hell. So many myths around scouser, yorkshire people, geordies etc.. but brummies, I've never spoken to one brummie where I've thought I don't look at you as a brummie, and I've worked with some, and that is the biggest insult I could ever pay anyone.

Guest Stevie
From Birmingham's Sunday Mercury newspaper:

The entire football world seems to be jeering the Geordies, taunting the Toon Army and mocking the Magpies.

So if the worst does happen and Newcastle United are relegated at Villa Park this afternoon, let me offer them this message...

Alan Shearer, Ant ’n’ Dec, Jimmy Nail, Cheryl Cole, Spuggie from Byker Grove, Gazza, Steve Cram, Jayne Middlemiss, Sting, Viz, Jossy’s Giants, Robson Green, can you hear me? Robson Green. Your boys took one hell of a beating!

This is their media :lol:

If we were going to do the equivalent of Aston Villa what could you put, I mean seriously. There's that spotty pianist, and who else, I genuinely ask that question. Stan The Wan-k? Who else?

From Birmingham's Sunday Mercury newspaper:

The entire football world seems to be jeering the Geordies, taunting the Toon Army and mocking the Magpies.

So if the worst does happen and Newcastle United are relegated at Villa Park this afternoon, let me offer them this message...

Alan Shearer, Ant ’n’ Dec, Jimmy Nail, Cheryl Cole, Spuggie from Byker Grove, Gazza, Steve Cram, Jayne Middlemiss, Sting, Viz, Jossy’s Giants, Robson Green, can you hear me? Robson Green. Your boys took one hell of a beating!

This is their media :lol:

If we were going to do the equivalent of Aston Villa what could you put, I mean seriously. There's that spotty pianist, and who else, I genuinely ask that question. Stan The Wan-k? Who else?

:lol:

jazzview.1120404.nigel_kennedy_-_davidcrookescredit.jpgPrinceWillMMT_468x375.jpg

Guest alex

Can I just give you a tip? You're trying way too hard.

I honestly don't know. But I'm sure the club can cough up a list over available managers.

Though I would think Coppell is available. And Gregory is a better option the Shearer. Clough is another good option.

Edit: Glenn Hoddle isn't at a club is he?

So basically you agree that Shearer is our best/only option. :lol: