Has Douggie been banned?

Guest Stevie

You know you lot are priceless. Moan about him all day every day, ask us to ban him and then when he doesn't turn up for a few days, you start threads asking where he is.

You know you lot are priceless. Moan about him all day every day, ask us to ban him and then when he doesn't turn up for a few days, you start threads asking where he is.

no one has said they want him back

Found this the other day, don't know if it's an old 1 or not.....found it funking funny anyway!

(in tune to - she'll be coming round the mountain)

we'll be running round tottenham with our willies hanging out (x2)

we'll be running round tottenham,

running round tottenham

running round tottenham with our willies hanging out,

singing I've got a foreskin haven't you,

singing I've got a foreskin haven't you,

singing I've got a foreskin,

I've got a foreskin,

I've got a foreskin haven't you?!?!

:lol:

Well Stevie misses him anyway. :lol:

I asked him a week ago if he would fuck off if we were relegated and he gave me his word.

CBA to hunt for the post.

maybe he has genuinely fucked off?

Got to say Ive really liked it on here this week. Not missed the attendances arguments and general cuntery at all.

Has everyone been on the mellow pills?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I think the decision to close the board to new registrations from Friday and not allow guests to view it from Sunday evening saved us a fair amount of hassle, at 6pm on Sunday we had 300+ guests trying to view the board and frankly most if not all would have been makems, spurs or everton trying to take the piss. Not having to deal with that lot meant we could just moan happily in our own little world.

I think the decision to close the board to new registrations from Friday and not allow guests to view it from Sunday evening saved us a fair amount of hassle, at 6pm on Sunday we had 300+ guests trying to view the board and frankly most if not all would have been makems, spurs or everton trying to take the piss. Not having to deal with that lot meant we could just moan happily in our own little world.

Well at least him not being here stops you and Tom biting every time he posts a wind-up. :wub: