FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you use the finesse shot?

On playstation you hold R1 and shoot and it curls.

R2 for the win, man!

I'm still on fully PES controls. Got to have the sprinting on R1.

Do you use the finesse shot?

On playstation you hold R1 and shoot and it curls.

R2 for the win, man!

I'm still on fully PES controls. Got to have the sprinting on R1.

me too, I've switched the corss/shoot and the tackle/pressure too

The thing is really tedious... at least I think you need a super computer for it to be smooth.

Technically I've got it to work but only spent about ten minutes on it:

Plan on putting myself in, but for now a highly pixelated Shearer it is :ninja:

My main pros of the game:

New dribbling is class, more directions means getting into better positions to, pass, shoot and take people on.

Crossing and switching the play looks amazingly real with the new lob system, the curl on the ball when doing it is what gives it the realism.

Keepers, not idiots anymore, they sometimes pull off double saves and dont stand there like statues on occasion like they did in 09.

New jostling system, this is good because a defenders physical strength is now important to the game, so the likes of Bellamy cant outmuscle someone like Vidic when making a run.

Player runs, look a lot more real, the players actually make runs that you would see a real player make, cutting inside and running on the overlap etc.

My main cons of the game:

Player responsiveness, its the same possibly worse than 09, by this i mean the time it takes a player to pass or shoot when he receives the ball i can sometimes find myself in front of goal hammering the shoot button but by the time it works the keeper has already took it or I'm being tackled.

Switching between players, sometimes i find that the switching system doesnt work, I've even tried adjusting settings to compensate this but I still end up not being able to select the player i want quick enough when I'm on the defensive.

The referee gets in the way of the play a LOT more than 09, maybe this is so they can show off the fact that he can jump out of the way maybe? I dont know, but its annoying.

Overall after playing the game a few days I love it and its a massive improvement on 09.

On a 4 game winning streak online, one more win for the achievement :ninja:

Whats everyone elses Pros and Cons?

Pros:

AI seems improved, player runs and through-balls are better.

Management game is fantastic

Cons:

harder to score, probably due to the 360 degree dribbling and better keeper AI