FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i gave it 9

not prefect but the best football game i've ever played

I think i've sorted my finishing out for the most part

I reccommend funneling a lot of money in to scouting and fitness in manager mode btw

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of price matching, shops won't match online prices. I incess used the barcode scanner on my phone to try and wangle a deal, but the manager or the shop basically said that he won't match anything online because they don't have to worry about renting the shop and things like that.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get home soon and finally give this a go! Any recomendations for who to buy for us on MM?

In terms of price matching, shops won't match online prices. I incess used the barcode scanner on my phone to try and wangle a deal, but the manager or the shop basically said that he won't match anything online because they don't have to worry about renting the shop and things like that.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get home soon and finally give this a go! Any recomendations for who to buy for us on MM?

I'm playing Be a pro mode. but all this talk of manager mode might sent me over the edge. :ninja:

Jimbo was saying its quite hard to sign anyone of note with the toon or in fact anyone.

yeh its hard to sign players, thats why i recommended putting cash into scouting, you can send them away and they'll recommend players to you

my keeper and 2 midfielders are scout recs

my virtual pro is in my MM team too

yeh its hard to sign players, thats why i recommended putting cash into scouting, you can send them away and they'll recommend players to you

my keeper and 2 midfielders are scout recs

my virtual pro is in my MM team too

Does his stats go up in that also?

I was playing be a pro and don't what my stats to go up by playing the other modes...

Well when I'm playing be a pro I like the idea of my stats going up as my Toon career unfolds rather than playing manager mode for a while and then I come back to find myself amazing. :ninja:

Yeh, I've been playing a lot

Simmed a lot of games once I was up mind you

I'm doubting the diff I have it on now thanks so SBA, need to check when I get home

Edited by Andrew

Won 4-2 in my first league game. Was losing 2-1 until they got a man sent off and then Lovenkrands got a couple before Ranger completed the win. Ranger and LuaLua are great in terms of pace and I think I prefer him up front to Carroll.