FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

pros, not really sure not being an 09 player

cons, I can't finish for the life of me, i still score plenty to win games on professional difficulty but compared to the number of chances I get im not scoring enough at all

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it feels more like actual football.

09 online was a case of laying it off to Ronaldo and tapping it in, repeatedly. So that was frustrating when the other lad is beating you just because of his players stats. The same kind of people who score from the half way line, they know all the tricks but never put a decent string of passes together.

On this game it feels like you can actually play football and people can't cheat. So a lot of last years dickheads have been found out. People still quit but I'm used to it after last year.

The game feels better in a lot of ways, passing, shooting, skills, dribbling, graphics, stadia & weather.

Very satisfied and it's probably the best football game to date by some way.

I wasn't an 09 player...

Pros

shoulder to shoulder

360 dribbling

passing and crossing feels great

Cons

refs getting in the way

shooting can be sluggish

I can't use skill moves at all-I don't want to roulette up the pitch but a stepover or something to help change direction occasionally would be nice.

I agree with you on the skill Barney its a lot harder to pull off than on the last game, I think its just something that needs to time to get used to.

Fancy a game later by the way?

Just beat someone online with Newcastle, he was Bayern, won 2-1 in the last minute of extra time, ryan taylor, assisted the first goal for Shola too :ninja:

Bloody X-factor.

Re-Fifa.

Not much of an improvement on 09 as 09 was on 08. But I doubt I will be able to go back to 09 again. Be a pro is exactly the same but I do like this virtual pro thing.

Bloody X-factor.

Re-Fifa.

Not much of an improvement on 09 as 09 was on 08. But I doubt I will be able to go back to 09 again. Be a pro is exactly the same but I do like this virtual pro thing.

ditto. :ninja:

None at Sainburys (was a long shot anyway), £40 at Game/Gamestation....hmmm...

As a last resort, you could maybe trade some old games in against it?

I go from really enjoying this game, to despising it.

I think I need to get a few little things right myself before I can properly get stuck it-my shooting is sluggish, I need to sort it, maybe something like the camera angle needs to be brought closer too.

Yeah, the ASDA lady said that the new stock would probably be full price. I have EA Skate, Fallout 3, W@W, Assasains Creed, Rockstar TT and Fifa 09 that I could trade in, but a couple don't have the booklets.