Smokers of the world unite and take over.

Park Life

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still annoyed that workplaces provide a smoking shelter. If they want to smock they can feck off home or got out for their lunch. :huh:

I've never smoked at work but I can't understand why shit like that annoys people. I'm glad it does though.

Fucking disgusting habit, should be outlawed in ANY public area IMO - including open air ;)

FFS :huh:

Each to their own opinion like but I fucking hate having to breathe in that shit.

I'm still annoyed that workplaces provide a smoking shelter. If they want to smock they can feck off home or got out for their lunch. :huh:

Why?

Why should the company provide money for a smoking shelter?

Why?

So good workers who smoke can continue to work for the company.

Why?

That's why its done, not why it should though.

Why?

Or toilets, or coffee machines. Fuck the lot of them.

Why?

Or toilets, or coffee machines. Fuck the lot of them.

You don't need to smoke but you need to take a dump like.

Why?

That's why its done, not why it should though.

Coffe machines, sweet machines, expensive chairs that pivot, spin and tilt, foot rests, air con....

Most companies prefer their staff to be comfortable....and they should if they want to compete....in the west anyway.

I know why its done along with all the other stuff provided. I just don't think it should have to be provided by any company that's all. Most places now days you have a fair trek to get to the smoking shelter anyways.

I know why its done along with all the other stuff provided. I just don't think it should have to be provided by any company that's all. Most places now days you have a fair trek to get to the smoking shelter anyways.

Does it negatively impact on you in any way?

Fucking disgusting habit, should be outlawed in ANY public area IMO - including open air ;)

Each to their own opinion like but I fucking hate having to breathe in that shit.

Unless you're sitting right beside a smoker I can't see it being too much of a problem when outside.

Are companies forced to?

Unless you're sitting right beside a smoker I can't see it being too much of a problem when outside.

I know where you're coming from but it isn't always that clear-cut. It's things like walking down the street, a smoker exhales and the wind carries it straight into your face :rolleyes:

FWIW our HR/payroll dept stitched up the smokers on April Fools. They circulated a rather official looking note stating that the access control system to the building would be doubling up as a time & attendance system that payroll was calculated from (i.e. you only get paid while you're swiped in!).

There was hell on....... for a couple of hours :huh:

"Here's the news, non-smokers die everyday." Bill Hicks ;)

Didn't he give up, then die from cancer anyway? Some punchline that like.

Pancreatic cancer though.

Hence the irony. :huh:

Edited by alex