Smokers of the world unite and take over.

Park Life

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realised how much of a dull cunt Fish is until today. Has Fop hacked his account?

how many do you smoke a day?

I never realised how much of a dull cunt Fish is until today. Has Fop hacked his account?

how many do you smoke a day?

Big fat 0, I just hate the militant anti-smoking brigade. They're as bad as those fuckers who blow their filthy smoke into your face when you're chatting to them.

How am I militant anti-smoking numbnuts? I couldn't care less if someone smokes themselves into an early grave, I just don't want them affecting my health or fucking about at work.

:icon_lol: swing and a miss big guy.

Edited by The Fish

Guest Stevie
Don't get me started on this people taking the piss at work malarky :icon_lol: I smoke at work in my designated Tin roofed "hut". I key out to take said smoke breaks therefore using my own time and not any fucker elses . Now the people who really take the piss are the tarts who key in on a morning /after lunch and then turn the bogs into Fenwicks fooking powder rooms for 15 minutes....doing the hair, putting the face on, spraying the perfume or deodorant or body spray till you frickin choke to death...and then saunter off to "start" their working day :icon_lol: And it doesn't stop there ...the "coffee/tea" brigade ( and I am including a lot of men in that too) who saunter off to the tea point , have a chat with their mates discuss relegation/new players/managers/upcoming Big Brother/Eastenders ..ad infinitum...using WORK time and not their own time. :rolleyes: Yes I may smell, no my fingers are not vindaloo yellow, my house does not smell because I do not smoke in it and it is my choice, not proud of smoking but I do it and if I die a premature death it will be nobodies fault but my own and Lambert & Butler ....but I will be doing it on MY TIME <_<

If I was a bookmaker and I was giving odds on who smokes on here etc... some would be like 1/4 on them smoking, like Jonny2J would be 1/10, but you, I'd have the N/O sign up, which means no offers and no bookies would take a price.

Guest Stevie

You know when I seen The Fish's post above and that annoying avatar I honestly, and I mean honestly here, thought fuck sake the fish is posting too much these days like miliseconds before I read your post.

Edited by Stevie

Don't get me started on this people taking the piss at work malarky :icon_lol: I smoke at work in my designated Tin roofed "hut". I key out to take said smoke breaks therefore using my own time and not any fucker elses . Now the people who really take the piss are the tarts who key in on a morning /after lunch and then turn the bogs into Fenwicks fooking powder rooms for 15 minutes....doing the hair, putting the face on, spraying the perfume or deodorant or body spray till you frickin choke to death...and then saunter off to "start" their working day :rolleyes: And it doesn't stop there ...the "coffee/tea" brigade ( and I am including a lot of men in that too) who saunter off to the tea point , have a chat with their mates discuss relegation/new players/managers/upcoming Big Brother/Eastenders ..ad infinitum...using WORK time and not their own time. <_< Yes I may smell, no my fingers are not vindaloo yellow, my house does not smell because I do not smoke in it and it is my choice, not proud of smoking but I do it and if I die a premature death it will be nobodies fault but my own and Lambert & Butler ....but I will be doing it on MY TIME :angry:

If I was a bookmaker and I was giving odds on who smokes on here etc... some would be like 1/4 on them smoking, like Jonny2J would be 1/10, but you, I'd have the N/O sign up, which means no offers and no bookies would take a price.

:icon_lol: I don't smoke tabs man. I just smoke green. I know obviously there's tobacco in them as I can't smoke blunts all of the time, but you know what I mean.

Don't get me started on this people taking the piss at work malarky :rolleyes: I smoke at work in my designated Tin roofed "hut". I key out to take said smoke breaks therefore using my own time and not any fucker elses . Now the people who really take the piss are the tarts who key in on a morning /after lunch and then turn the bogs into Fenwicks fooking powder rooms for 15 minutes....doing the hair, putting the face on, spraying the perfume or deodorant or body spray till you frickin choke to death...and then saunter off to "start" their working day <_< And it doesn't stop there ...the "coffee/tea" brigade ( and I am including a lot of men in that too) who saunter off to the tea point , have a chat with their mates discuss relegation/new players/managers/upcoming Big Brother/Eastenders ..ad infinitum...using WORK time and not their own time. :angry: Yes I may smell, no my fingers are not vindaloo yellow, my house does not smell because I do not smoke in it and it is my choice, not proud of smoking but I do it and if I die a premature death it will be nobodies fault but my own and Lambert & Butler ....but I will be doing it on MY TIME :angry:

:icon_lol: I don't smoke tabs man. I just smoke green. I know obviously there's tobacco in them as I can't smoke blunts all of the time, but you know what I mean.

:icon_lol:

I find most smokers have a sexy death wish kind of charisma.

Yeah when I see a charva tabbing, that's exactly what I see. Charisma.

Idiotic habit, and I'm sorry but you don't look cool. Photos of movie icons smoking look cool. Your average knobhead just looks like an unhealthy idiot. So smokers, I would think about stopping if part of your motivation is that you think you look cool. :icon_lol:

A lot of Health nazis on here.

I smoke but not a lot. maybe 3 or 4 a day. obviously more if im out on the lash. i dont smoke in the house (i go into the garage) bcos i respect wor lasses wishes. i dont smoke in front of the bairns bcos i dont want them to start smoking. however i wouldnt criticise them if they did. that would just be too hypocritical.

I have no problem whatsoever with people who dont smoke, even those who seem obsessed with people who do smoke.

Just bcos we dont agree it doesnt give you the right to be judgemental or to censor people. theres a word for that. i think its called facism

Live and Let Live i say

:icon_lol::icon_lol::rolleyes:<_<:angry::angry::calmdown::calmdown::calmdown:

Idiotic habit, and I'm sorry but you don't look cool. Photos of movie icons smoking look cool. Your average knobhead just looks like an unhealthy idiot. So smokers, I would think about stopping if part of your motivation is that you think you look cool. :icon_lol:

I'm sorry Gemma I don't associate with Charvas. :icon_lol:

I smoke but not a lot. maybe 3 or 4 a day. obviously more if im out on the lash. i dont smoke in the house (i go into the garage) bcos i respect wor lasses wishes. i dont smoke in front of the bairns bcos i dont want them to start smoking. however i wouldnt criticise them if they did. that would just be too hypocritical.

I have no problem whatsoever with people who dont smoke, even those who seem obsessed with people who do smoke.

Just bcos we dont agree it doesnt give you the right to be judgemental or to censor people. theres a word for that. i think its called facism

Live and Let Live i say

There's no 140 character limit on these posts.

p.s. "Live and Let Live i say"? not according to your other post

Live and Let Live i say

There's no 140 character limit on these posts.

p.s. "Live and Let Live i say"? not according to your other post

?????? elaborate please??

first point is because there's no need for txtspk on here.

second, you disagree with a "certain religion" right to free speech

1st - i got the txtspeak reference. however i'm fairly certain if i check back through all your posts i'll find some form of abbreviation somewhere

2nd - all i'm saying there is theres 1 rule for 1 (members of a certain religion) and another rule for those horrible right wing nutters that Guardian readers are always bleating about. freedom of speach should work both ways. you cant just ban someone from a country BCOS they're saying something you dont like. (well actually you can as has been proved)

I guess Democracy is a bitch when people you dont agree with get votes!!

1st - i got the txtspeak reference. however i'm fairly certain if i check back through all your posts i'll find some form of abbreviation somewhere

2nd - all i'm saying there is theres 1 rule for 1 (members of a certain religion) and another rule for those horrible right wing nutters that Guardian readers are always bleating about. freedom of speach should work both ways. you cant just ban someone from a country BCOS they're saying something you dont like. (well actually you can as has been proved)

Plenty of islamic fundamentalists have been refused entry to the UK though, and some of those here have been arrested for inciting hatred. Freedom of speech and how far this should go is an interesting and controversial area, but I don't think the misinformation you've presented really helps the debate.

Plenty of islamic fundamentalists have been refused entry to the UK though, and some of those here have been arrested for inciting hatred. Freedom of speech and how far this should go is an interesting and controversial area, but I don't think the misinformation you've presented really helps the debate.

Good point. imho freedom of speach should be just that. total freedom or its not freedom at all!

Freedom of speech is all well and good, but when it's inciting hatred and suggesting violence it cannot be tolerated in modern society.

Good point. imho freedom of speach should be just that. total freedom or its not freedom at all!

Well that's one viewpoint I suppose but in reality it's not that simple. I think if you allowed incitement of hatred it would lead to a real rise in violence and murder. Also you have to be able to protect individuals against defamation etc. Basically it's a minefield and it leaves the authorities open to criticism whatever they do.

But in the case of that dutch fruitloop, I would let him in for the comedy value of his hair alone.

P.S. Fuck, this is in the wrong thread!

Well that's one viewpoint I suppose but in reality it's not that simple. I think if you allowed incitement of hatred it would lead to a real rise in violence and murder. Also you have to be able to protect individuals against defamation etc. Basically it's a minefield and it leaves the authorities open to criticism whatever they do.

But in the case of that dutch fruitloop, I would let him in for the comedy value of his hair alone.

P.S. Fuck, this is in the wrong thread!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::rolleyes:<_<:angry::angry::calmdown:

i agree. lets get back to disagreeing about smoking :calmdown::calmdown::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm sorry Gemma I don't associate with Charvas. :icon_lol:

I live in one of the classiest neighbourhoods in Europe and the cafes are full of smokers.

Live and Let Live i say

This is exactly the kind of bollocks I was on about in the other thread. You're not Rosa Parks being denied a seat on a bus or the suffragettes campaigning for the right to vote ffs, all non-smokers ask is that you don't take the piss with breaks at work and that non-smokers in public places aren't made to stink of smoke just because you fancy harming yourself. By all means smoke as much as you like, just don't force the consequences of your decision on me.

(You do that anyway of course, I saw about 7 people with heart attacks on Sunday, but that's another matter).