Bill Killed

Ketsbaia

Someone was having an asphyxiwank, methinks.

very dangerous to do that Inxs :icon_lol:

Unfortunately for Michael, when he told Kym Wilson to pull harder, she didn't realise he was referring to his cock.

Police commander Lieutenant General Worapong Siewpreecha said it was unclear whether the 72-year-old killed himself or died from suffocation or heart failure due to ejaculation.

"There was a rope tied around his neck and another rope tied at his sex organ, and the two ropes were tied together and hung in the closet," he said.

"Under these circumstances we cannot be sure that he committed suicide but he may have died from masturbation."

Those words send a shiver down my spine

Police commander Lieutenant General Worapong Siewpreecha said it was unclear whether the 72-year-old killed himself or died from suffocation or heart failure due to ejaculation.

"There was a rope tied around his neck and another rope tied at his sex organ, and the two ropes were tied together and hung in the closet," he said.

"Under these circumstances we cannot be sure that he committed suicide but he may have died from masturbation."

:icon_lol:

Bet you've still got half a boner though!

<_<

I'm expecting you to be called as an expert witness at the inquest :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

:angry:

I'm expecting you to be called as an expert witness at the inquest :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

I'll do it via video link though, I can't stand the thought of "Bangkok"

<_<

Was Carradine killed by kung fu assassins?Mon 08 Jun 11:17 AM

While Thai police initially suggested it was a sex act gone horribly wrong, the actor's family have claimed that he was killed for investigating secret societies in that area.

The lawyer to Carradine's family, Mark Geragos, was asked on Larry King's US chat show if the Kung Fu star was "interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies?"

To which, Geragos replied, "Absolutely. And so there is a suspicion that if there was some foul play, that may be the first area they should look."

Geragos has also revealed that the actor's family have urged the FBI to investigate Carradine's death.

He added, "It's hard to start the grieving process when you don't have all the information on what happened. Family members are frustrated and in shock.

"The information keeps evolving, and that's troubling them."

The assassin conspiracy theory has remarkable similarities to Bruce Lee's death in 1973. While his death was ruled to be heart failure, there are still some who believe that the martial arts legend was murdered by Chinese triads.

A former wife of Carradine has rubbised the conspiracy theories however. Marina Anderson said, "If he was involved in secret societies, it was a secret I didn't even know about."

Pictures of the murder scene have been published in Thai newspapers. No idea what he was wanking with but it certainly wasn't his hands, they were tied around the rail in the cupboard.

Pictures of the murder scene have been published in Thai newspapers. No idea what he was wanking with but it certainly wasn't his hands, they were tied around the rail in the cupboard.

Hands are so passée :lol: