BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

I'll never understand why an acceptance of their achievements makes them exempt from criticism.

who says they are exempt from criticism ?

If anything, this whole discussion, every time it comes up, is caused by idiots who don't appreciate what they did while it was there, even after the last few years.

How long will it be before we qualify for the champions league again ? It could take years, it might never happen at all. They will STILL talk down the era when we did. ;)

You do, with your line of argument, in effect. As for the 2nd bolded bit, it looked a long way off anyway, didn't it?

Aye.

Leazes, are you confident we could have broke back into the Champions League if we were still owned by Hall/Shepherd? If not then do you accept their time here was effectively over, they had run their course, if we had any ambition for success?

of course. With a good appointment, they would have backed him. You need to back them, you will never do it if you don't.

No way am I getting into an argument about finances, but back the right appointment with what exactly? I don't believe they could have got us back to top 4 without extra investment, and I wouldn't trust their judgement of manager either given their track record.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road

You know one of the reasons I had my membership temporarily taken away, because of potential outsiders looking at threads, and me, ME , making this board look bad. If you were an outsider reading this thread you would think what the fuck have the politics of NUFC's recent past got to do with the BNP? It's better to play a 0-0 draw in a debating sense and walk away after 90 minutes, than play 20 replays. Just my thoughts on this thread.

Edited by Barrack Road

You know one of the reasons I had my membership temporarily taken away, because of potential outsiders looking at threads, and me, ME , making this board look bad. If you were an outsider reading this thread you would think what the fuck have the politics of NUFC's recent past got to do with the BNP? It's better to play a 0-0 draw in a debating sense and walk away after 90 minutes, than play 20 replays. Just my thoughts on this thread.

Nicely put Stefano. Now, if you could just ease off with the righteous indignation ;)

Edited by alex

Nicely put Stefano. Now, if you could just ease off with the righteous indignation ;)

Obsessed- new Leazes tbh :D

I'll never understand why an acceptance of their achievements makes them exempt from criticism.

who says they are exempt from criticism ?

If anything, this whole discussion, every time it comes up, is caused by idiots who don't appreciate what they did while it was there, even after the last few years.

How long will it be before we qualify for the champions league again ? It could take years, it might never happen at all. They will STILL talk down the era when we did. ;)

You do, with your line of argument, in effect. As for the 2nd bolded bit, it looked a long way off anyway, didn't it?

Aye.

Leazes, are you confident we could have broke back into the Champions League if we were still owned by Hall/Shepherd? If not then do you accept their time here was effectively over, they had run their course, if we had any ambition for success?

of course. With a good appointment, they would have backed him. You need to back them, you will never do it if you don't.

No way am I getting into an argument about finances, but back the right appointment with what exactly? I don't believe they could have got us back to top 4 without extra investment, and I wouldn't trust their judgement of manager either given their track record.

See, this is unfair criticism. Keegan and Robson did well, Keegan brilliantly. Gullit and Dalglish were trophy winners, Dalglish especially had won the title with 2 different clubs. We can go on all day about how they didn't win anything here , in my view flopping in 2 Cup Finals is primarily down to the players or bad selection on the day, these things happen.

All those appointments were welcome, and ambitious.

We know Souness was bad. Roeder was promoted from within having done a good job as a caretaker, and a different approach. Allardyce was a new broom bringing a new approach.

You can understand these last 2 appointments even if you don't agree with them.

Guest Barrack Road

:D

I must seem like a reformed smoker tbh

In a parallel universe under Shepherd and the Halls, NUFC won the FA cup and in the same season reached the semi-finals of the CL. Unfortunately, that world was also destroyed by Islamic terrorists who engineered a global nuclear war 2 hours after the final whistle.

Bastids.

:D

I must seem like a reformed smoker tbh

It'll pass.

Obsessed- new Leazes tbh :D

so how many owners do YOU think have done better than the Halls and Shepherd.

Then we can get back to discussing the BNP.

:panic:

The fact you have to bring the Halls and Shepherd up in every "I am right about everything" rant suggests that in fact you aren't right about too much ;)

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :panic:

I said Duff was a waste of money when we signed him. I also said Milner wasn't half as bad as people were making out.

2-1 me :blush:

Oh and I said just because Mike Ashley was a billionaire people shouldn't assume he is going to plough loads of money into the club.

3-1 (although after that comment I am probably only one "darkie" comment away from being your best mate now)

You're from Hertfordshire and support Newcastle United despite not one connection to the area or genuine connection to the club other than dey wos well good when you wos about 12 innit. 3-10

Different username, same shit banter.

Now tell me something about a Family Fortunes survey you soft twat :D

Leazes, Stevie, Gejon, Manc-Mag, Sima, Renton, Alex & Fish all going at it on the same page;

After a brief hiatus due to the digital changeover,normal Toontastic service is resumed.

;):D

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Guest Barrack Road
The fact you have to bring the Halls and Shepherd up in every "I am right about everything" rant suggests that in fact you aren't right about too much ;)

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :panic:

I said Duff was a waste of money when we signed him. I also said Milner wasn't half as bad as people were making out.

2-1 me :blush:

Oh and I said just because Mike Ashley was a billionaire people shouldn't assume he is going to plough loads of money into the club.

3-1 (although after that comment I am probably only one "darkie" comment away from being your best mate now)

You're from Hertfordshire and support Newcastle United despite not one connection to the area or genuine connection to the club other than dey wos well good when you wos about 12 innit. 3-10

Shit banter, I've asked you before to pin point one funny thing you've ever posted on this message board, and it's a task beyond you as you've been unable to pin point anything. There's non-entities and there's uber non-entities which bracket do you come under? What would you say your contribution is to Newcastle message boards? Knowledge of the toon, insight of current goings on, humour, local knowledge, general footballing knowledge, what do you think you bring to the table? Honest question this, and I'm more than willing to give you a fair hearing.

If your reply isn't pathetic it will be ground-breaking, but lets give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'll say "chomp" for you. What a boring cunt, and to think the toontastic three banned me and left tossers like this on the board.

Edited by Barrack Road

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :blush:

2-1 me :victory:

Shit banter, I've asked you before to pin point one funny thing you've ever posted on this message board, and it's a task beyond you as you've been unable to pin point anything. There's non-entities and there's uber non-entities which bracket do you come under? What would you say your contribution is to Newcastle message boards? Knowledge of the toon, insight of current goings on, humour, local knowledge, general footballing knowledge, what do you think you bring to the table? Honest question this, and I'm more than willing to give you a fair hearing.

If your reply isn't pathetic it will be ground-breaking, but lets give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'll say "chomp" for you. What a boring cunt, and to think the [i]toontastic three[/i] banned me and left tossers like this on the board.

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :blush:

2-1 me :victory:

I'll say "chomp" for you. What a boring cunt, and to think the toontastic three banned me and left tossers like this on the board.

superb and true :panic:

I will leave the kiddy fiddling to you thanks.

oh, naughty naughty.

Say that on your fave board and you would get banned. Or should.

Just like your racist mate :icon_lol:

you should be on the stage.

You should be in a home.

;)

mint.

After Eight ?

Past your bedtime .........