Interesting

LeazesMag

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...ic,63249.0.html

to see Dave [nufcforever] the hard man behind his keyboard, banning people for saying exactly what he now quotes........

What a wanker.

Wonder if he's got the balls to clear his inbox yet :unsure:

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitter.

John Smiths ?

Just noting that Dave still hides behind his keyboard and can't answer posts and pm's like an adult.

Their loss, losing posters such as me and stevie

Guest Stevie
Bitter.

John Smiths ?

Just noting that Dave still hides behind his keyboard and can't answer posts and pm's like an adult.

The way I look at it is I'm better suited to this board anyway. I feel old on there at the young age of 31, on here, I'm just under the average age with intelligent posters, charva's, wum's and other cunts leave here at an early stage because they get bored by intelligent debate and humour, which is why that board is such a haven for your OOT and NA fan of the SG.

Guest Stevie

I will add it's better for that board that I'm not there too, because as much as I hate to say it and try hard to fight it, I can be a condescending cunt, and in every thread on that board there's at least 2 posts which leave you thinking did that cunt really say that or oh dear. There was a one quite a while ago on there where someone was saying wife beatings go up when the toon lose.......

Bitter.

John Smiths ?

The way I look at it is I'm better suited to this board anyway. I feel old on there at the young age of 31, on here, I'm just under the average age with intelligent posters, charva's, wum's and other cunts leave here at an early stage because they get bored by intelligent debate and humour, which is why that board is such a haven for your OOT and NA fan of the SG.

yep, agree stevie.......tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen :unsure:

Lack of a sense of humour among too many of the bairns is one of the things that led to me getting banned. Course the few good posters can always log into howaythetoon, which like here wouldn't ban people for skunkers type humour that NO doesn't understand..

I suppose big Dave will read this and still steer clear like only an utter tosspot would do. Run it like a bairn, and thats what you get.

:icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

I will add it's better for that board that I'm not there too, because as much as I hate to say it and try hard to fight it, I can be a condescending cunt, and in every thread on that board there's at least 2 posts which leave you thinking did that cunt really say that or oh dear. There was a one quite a while ago on there where someone was saying wife beatings go up when the toon lose.......

yep I agree with that too, I had just developed such a persona that not going on about the Halls and shepherd became impossible. Pity I was right in the end.

Guest Stevie

yep I agree with that too, I had just developed such a persona that not going on about the Halls and shepherd became impossible. Pity I was right in the end.

hehe you were in a way.

Forgive my ignorance but is that you in the pic LM? You look like Billy McNeill if it's you.

hehe you were in a way.

Forgive my ignorance but is that you in the pic LM? You look like Billy McNeill if it's you.

It's Tony Green isn't it?

hehe you were in a way.

its Tony Green man !!!!

hehe you were in a way.

Sky fan tbh.

:unsure:

:unsure: At least you have this place where you can start threads like this one, like an adult. :icon_lol:

just noticed this, cheeky twat.

I was a pissed adult by the way :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

hehe you were in a way.

Sky fan tbh.

:unsure:

Well old cunts all look the same man. My knowledge of NUFC in the 70's is not anywhere near as good as it should be to be honest. Well it wasb't my generation. Like I couldn't tell you where the toon signed Alan Gowling from who scored one of our most famous goals of the last 40 years, disgraceful really if am honest.

This is what it's all about though watch how mental the toon fans go when we score. Listen to the atmosphere, listen to the difference when the toon come out the tunnel compared to Burnley. Without any doubt we HAD the best support anywhere something that was widely acknowledged.

Edit: just noticed hasn't got the fuckin goals teasing cunts.

Edited by Stevie

to see Dave [nufcforever] the hard man behind his keyboard, banning people for saying exactly what he now quotes........

What a wanker.

Wonder if he's got the balls to clear his inbox yet :icon_lol:

Does that mean you were saying the same as in what is in Steve Harpers interview, that "for five or six years now it's been a gradual slow implosion" ?

What a wanker.

Wonder if he's got the balls to clear his inbox yet :icon_lol:

Does that mean you were saying the same as in what is in Steve Harpers interview, that "for five or six years now it's been a gradual slow implosion" ?

nothing lasts forever. We had a good 15 years, the best in my time supporting the club by miles. This is all I ever said, it was construed differently by many people who tried to make it say differently to what it did. We will see how many years and how many owners it takes to match the Halls and Shepherd. Simple fact is tosspots such as you implied constantly that "anyone would be better". What a load of shite that was wasn't it ?

Tragic thing is, it wasn't rocket science to see it either. Even more tragic, there are still some who can't see it.

From my understanding you were banned for basically spamming the forum with the same shit day in, day out despite numerous warnings (and a lot of posters getting really bored with it). You even started a thread saying you would stop doing it and apologised, the "new" you didn't last long and you fell into the old shit again. I am pretty sure you have admitted it on your forum that you only went on N-O to "wind the kids up" or something along those lines. Its obvious you have a lot to add to a forum, a lot more than most so its even more obvious you are just on the wind up when you spent all your time on N-O arguing the same bollocks that never gets resolved and never will (these argument must have been going on 3 years+ now).

Why don't you just get over it? You don't like the forum or its posters anywhere and you have plenty of other forums to post on (Here, your forum, skunkers etc..) so there isn't much need to carry on this sort of shit, is there? really? Does anyone really give a shit if Dave isn't replying to your pm's or emails? It may make you feel better making these posts on another forum but I am fairly certain most of us aren't thinking "well thats Dave told, what a bad light this puts him in".

From my understanding you were banned for basically spamming the forum with the same shit day in, day out despite numerous warnings (and a lot of posters getting really bored with it). You even started a thread saying you would stop doing it and apologised, the "new" you didn't last long and you fell into the old shit again. I am pretty sure you have admitted it on your forum that you only went on N-O to "wind the kids up" or something along those lines. Its obvious you have a lot to add to a forum, a lot more than most so its even more obvious you are just on the wind up when you spent all your time on N-O arguing the same bollocks that never gets resolved and never will (these argument must have been going on 3 years+ now).

Why don't you just get over it? You don't like the forum or its posters anywhere and you have plenty of other forums to post on (Here, your forum, skunkers etc..) so there isn't much need to carry on this sort of shit, is there? really? Does anyone really give a shit if Dave isn't replying to your pm's or emails? It may make you feel better making these posts on another forum but I am fairly certain most of us aren't thinking "well thats Dave told, what a bad light this puts him in".

A tad harsh. :icon_lol:

I agree 100%, being fairly new these continous complaints are boring me to tears.

Guest Stevie

Certain ones will. A fair enough post overall, but I think it would be nice out of human courtesy that Dave could correspond to LM even on this thread rather than ignoring a man who is double his age.