JFK say's we have delusions of granduer

Howmanheyman

Chronicle

Speaking to the Irish Press at the weekend, he claimed: “Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer, the Messiahs, got nine points between them.

“When I went into hospital, we were 13th with 13 games left. Everything was going in our favour.

“All the other clubs were getting beat, and we were on a great run. It was looking an absolute doddle.”

Kinnear added: “The whole of Newcastle wanted him, and they got him.

“They have delusions of grandeur…

Should someone tell poor old joe how it really is/was and explain to him the irony of him saying we have delusions of granduer? :icon_lol:

What gets me is he'd have been back up in a shot spouting about how privilaged he was to be our manager.....great club....great fans...blah, blah.

Does anyone think he may be a little bitter? (as well as delusional, of course!)

Wow, what a great run we were on before the West Brom game.

Hadn't won since before Christmas, two draws out of six games (rubbish cup games not included), the last in a disappointing home derby against the mackems.

Never mind his heart, but he talks as if he is brain dead.

Especially as a lot of them involved shamelessly giving away the lead!

''Exceptionally well'' would have seen him finish 7th!

A quick scan through Phil's previous posts shows him up as a devils advocate type. A Toontastic Adrian Durham if you will.

What a fucking idiot. clueless. Sure it was his heart that was dodgy? Reckon it was a bit higher up myself like.