Scorchio

Angelus71

I had to do a weeks coaching in Orange County (Florida not LA) in July from 9am-4pm and in the sun it was over 40c every day. I was drinking about 2 litres of water an hour just to replace what I was sweating out. I felt fit as a lop at the end of the week!

When I was on holiday last year it was fucking shit hot! at one point it hit 51c at about 2pm, round about the hottest time of the day, but I don't think it dropped under 40c all summer long.

God I would melt, I hate the heat. How do you cope with it Angel? I guess you have air conditioning everywhere! Today in Torquay its Gustio!!!!

Aye, if there was no AC, I doubt I could live over here.

It was really bad when I lived in NY, The heat plus the humidity made it like hell. The good thing about here in WA is there's nowhere near as much humidity as NY.

well and truly scorchio here.......3 fires burning up the westside of Okanagan lake.....

rule of 30's in effect, +30C, -30% humidity, +30km/h winds...........fire season is here

glad i live on the east side of the lake