Small town mentality

Kid Dynamite

What's happening in your sig Stevie?

so it’s a BNP (or equivalent) propaganda pic then. Thanks for the heads up.

You may say that, I couldnt possibly comment :razz:

The text and picture were from a Daily Mail story (link below)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...amentalism.html

that article and photos is appalling right-wing journalism.

but to take that pic and use it on it’s own as right wing propaganda is even worse.

Hes not racist, hes :mellow: nationalist :o

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may say that, I couldnt possibly comment <_<

but to take that pic and use it on it’s own as right wing propaganda is even worse.

Out of interest where's the story that goes with your sig, just the police officer in the pic looks more like an Australian than a British police officer. :razz:

Guest Stevie

You may say that, I couldnt possibly comment <_<

Out of interest where's the story that goes with your sig, just the police officer in the pic looks more like an Australian than a British police officer. :razz:

I've already said that Fop and he babbled something pathetic about it not being about nationality. As ever he had a go and ended up looking like a cunt. I think that should be the message on his grave when he dies.

I never claimed the officer in my picture was British. Its a bunch of white men attacking a black man. In the same way that Stevies picture is a bunch of black men attacking a white man. You havent actually explained the meaning behind your sig stevie? Im curious.

Guest Stevie
Thought as much. At least have the bottle to back up what you allude to on a weekly basis

What because I wasn't at my pc in the 23 minutes between your posts? You complete arsehole. I passionately believe that you're a complete cock.

Allude to on a weekly basis, I haven't made reference to creed, colour, nationality or race for a good two months. I know a kid like you every time I see him he's got a black eye because of his mouth, but unlike him you can bask in anonymity behind your Hewlett Packard monitor. I put the picture up to show a British man being attacked for showing pride in his flag, not by the good black people of this country, but by thuggish bored asians.

This thread has nothing to do with my sig, you mentioned it because you were on the defensive against assertions from a variety of sources that you're a nob. I don't see how any rational person could conclude that you're on anything other than the purest form of stuck up bell end. The classic snob, because you normally find, a snob acts like they have more than they have got, when in reality they have next to fuck all and have no business putting anyone down for any reason. You ignored about 20 points from maybe 15 different posters about the fact you're a cock, why?

I don't think he's getting attacked for being 'proud' of his country, I think he's getting attacked because him and band of spastic mates approached an equally cuntish group of young Asians and started giving it the big I am outside Primark.

Either that or the Asian lads are Newcastle fans and they've mistaken him for Joe Kinnear.

Guest Stevie

An innocent white man is attacked by Asian infidels, because he happens to be carrying the flag of his country.

oh dear.

Lies, ignorance and racism what a combination.

Expand on that please.

Guest Stevie
I don't think he's getting attacked for being 'proud' of his country, I think he's getting attacked because him and band of spastic mates approached an equally cuntish group of young Asians and started giving it the big I am outside Primark.

Either that or the Asian lads are Newcastle fans and they've mistaken him for Joe Kinnear.

Aye he looks just the sort of bloke who would want a fight with kids in their early 20's.

9 lines. 7 and a half of which are about me :mellow: We can start a new thread if you dont want to continue the debate in this one?

I put the picture up to show a British man being attacked for showing pride in his flag, not by the good black people of this country, but by thuggish bored asians.

Do you know the man in the picture? Only from reading the story it seems that he was taking part in some sort of BNP/National front type protest.

For all you know he may have been waving his flag, shouting for 'pakis to go home' 3 seconds before that picture was taken?

Its interesting how you distinguish between 'good black people' and 'thuggish asians'. Do you not understand that those thuggish asians are outnumbered 100s to one by thuggish white people. People very much like yourself I would imagine, who struggle to string a sentence together without a few 'F' bombs or how they would love to kick someone all over. I would put to you Stevie that the country would be a much nicer place without folk like you rather than without folk like those in your sig?

I eagerly await your reply.

Aye he looks just the sort of bloke who would want a fight with kids in their early 20's.

I dunno, like. He looks like the trouble making sort.

Anyway, if it was purely a matter of race why is there a white lad behind him looking like he's about to give him a shoeing an'aal :mellow:

Guest Stevie
9 lines. 7 and a half of which are about me :mellow: We can start a new thread if you dont want to continue the debate in this one?

I put the picture up to show a British man being attacked for showing pride in his flag, not by the good black people of this country, but by thuggish bored asians.

Do you know the man in the picture? Only from reading the story it seems that he was taking part in some sort of BNP/National front type protest.

For all you know he may have been waving his flag, shouting for 'pakis to go home' 3 seconds before that picture was taken?

Its interesting how you distinguish between 'good black people' and 'thuggish asians'. Do you not understand that those thuggish asians are outnumbered 100s to one by thuggish white people. People very much like yourself I would imagine, who struggle to string a sentence together without a few 'F' bombs or how they would love to kick someone all over. I would put to you Stevie that the country would be a much nicer place without folk like you rather than without folk like those in your sig?

9 lines. 7 and a half of which are about me :o We can start a new thread if you dont want to continue the debate in this one?

...and I would put to you if you didn't live in the North East, there would be one less bell end living in this region. You are an insignificant joke of a lad who expects lowly lads from Chester Le Street to travel 5000 miles for his stag do on their factory wages, and has the cheek to slag off the ones who don't. Reading this latest diversion of the thread about you though, you don't actually make a point, you metaphorically mumble something about asians, and say the country would be better off without people like me whatever that means. I go back to my earlier point which you have to ignore as there's no defence, do you understand why that makes you look a bell whiff?

I ask you again why did you ignore the 20 points made by 15 posters highlighting why you're a nob?

As for the the thuggish asians being outnumbered by thuggish white people 100 to 1? Where, according to all accounts there were more asians than whites at this rally.

I eagerly await your emotional departure from this forum, and third coming.

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie

Anyway, if it was purely a matter of race why is there a white lad behind him looking like he's about to give him a shoeing an'aal :mellow:

He looks like he's on e.

He looks like he's on e.

He's probably going to cuddle the old fucker to death then.

An innocent white man is attacked by Asian infidels, because he happens to be carrying the flag of his country.

oh dear.

Lies, ignorance and racism what a combination.

Expand on that please.

you posting that pic without stating that this bloke is a nazi is wrong, it’s racist propaganda/shit stirring.

He’s not innocent as you put it, he’s a fascist, clear as day when you read the article.

The ‘English Defence League’ (EDL) and a group calling itself the ‘Casuals United’ (CU) are fascists who provoke local residents. They’ve caused rioting in Luton before Birmingham where they attacked at least one local Muslim man and several businesses — balaclava wearing thugs. They staged an overtly racist riot.

They manipulate facts, but as ever are too thick to get away with it for long. The BNP are trying to go ‘legit’ but allow these groups to carry out their true nature.

Written by Stevie no doubt.

Nice to see hes refusing to elaborate on his views. If youre going to stand for something at least have the bottle to go the whole way with it man

its a seperate issue to the original post in the thread so stop using that as an excuse. Im sure the mods can seperate the two if you would like and start a new thread?

Guest Stevie
Written by Stevie no doubt.

Nice to see hes refusing to elaborate on his views. If youre going to stand for something at least have the bottle to go the whole way with it man

its a seperate issue to the original post in the thread so stop using that as an excuse. Im sure the mods can seperate the two if you would like and start a new thread?

The mods can do what they like and again you ignore my points and everyone elses, you have deflected everything thrown at you in this thread to my sig and the reasons for it, and the merits of it, because you know when we get to the root of this thread, it points at you being a confirmed wank. Not someone who might be alright, or is a cunt most of the time but has his moments, just an absolute wank of a lad. You a weak small man in almost every respect, but I'm convinced you're aware of this.

I give up. I think weve established that you feel im a wank/cunt/knob/any other overused adjective by you. Weve also established your a racist. Have a read through the thread Stevie, ive repsonded to all the criticism. Which question has gone unaswered? Il gladly answer it if we can get back to why you hate asians.

Youre a sad person who feels like hes a 'real man' because of the postcode he was born in, the colour of his skin, the alcohol he drinks and how much of a cunt anyone but himself is. And you can deny all of that but according to you im not a real man by definition of not being/doing these things.

Guest Stevie
I give up. I think weve established that you feel im a wank/cunt/knob/any other overused adjective by you. Weve also established your a racist. Have a read through the thread Stevie, ive repsonded to all the criticism. Which question has gone unaswered? Il gladly answer it if we can get back to why you hate asians.

Youre a sad person who feels like hes a 'real man' because of the postcode he was born in, the colour of his skin, the alcohol he drinks and how much of a cunt anyone but himself is. And you can deny all of that but according to you im not a real man by definition of not being/doing these things.

In my business the key thing is never presume, always question things never make presumptions about anything or you can lose out or in some cases end up looking like a cunt.

Now obviously everybody on this forum has established what you are, it's like saying Garth Crooks is mildly tanned saying you're a tool so, you might have a point there it's not even worth saying. However, why make a presumption that I "hate asians"? A good friend of mine is Asian, well if you count Lebanon, I've been on "asian" holidays and met some of the most delightful people I've ever met in my life. So again you highlight your status as a bell end by presuming I hate a group of people because of where they have been born. To me you highlight how easy it is to get a degree these days, you lack intelligence, I wouldn't say you're a dreg of society, but you show all the classic small cock syndrome signs.

With regards to all of the questions thrown at you, you feel you answered them adequately, you unsuccesfully tried to dodge at least 20 bullets from a variety of people, all of which signed off with the impression, you're a snobby nobhead who looks down his nose at people, when it's patently obvious the very notion you could look down your nose at anyone is laughable.

In my business the key thing is never presume, always question things never make presumptions about anything or you can lose out or in some cases end up looking like a cunt.

Now obviously everybody on this forum has established what you are, it's like saying Garth Crooks is mildly tanned saying you're a tool so, you might have a point there it's not even worth saying. However, why make a presumption that I "hate asians"? A good friend of mine is Asian, well if you count Lebanon, I've been on "asian" holidays and met some of the most delightful people I've ever met in my life. So again you highlight your status as a bell end by presuming I hate a group of people because of where they have been born. To me you highlight how easy it is to get a degree these days, you lack intelligence, I wouldn't say you're a dreg of society, but you show all the classic small cock syndrome signs.

With regards to all of the questions thrown at you, you feel you answered them adequately, you unsuccesfully tried to dodge at least 20 bullets from a variety of people, all of which signed off with the impression, you're a snobby nobhead who looks down his nose at people, when it's patently obvious the very notion you could look down your nose at anyone is laughable.

oh the irony :mellow:

Id love to meet you Stevie. I just think your head would get redder and redder. it pleases me that i annoy so much that you feel the need to reply with such venom. I dont think Ive ever hated someone as much as you hate me and we havent even met. Im not sure who that reflects worse on tbh

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Guest Stevie

oh the irony :mellow:

":o racist :razz: throw the key away, nazi scum"