Small town mentality

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Stevie and Wacky are about to explode with excitement. Alex, Alex tell us that story again!!! Id also like to see proof of me lauding my material posessions over people? Weve get a thread for just that and im pretty sure ive probably got less posts than anyone else in there.

Some of the thick as mince posters on here have totally missed the point of the Doctor comment. Im not going to be a Dr, I was being sarcastic about doing a Phd. Alex knows this fine well.

The funny thing is, before this turned into a character assassination thread a lot of people agreed with me on the original point. But then the mob mentality took hold and the bitchiness is practically palpable!!! You lot should be in the big brother house.

Cheers for the abuse. Made my day.

I love how Stevie and Wacky are about to explode with excitement. Alex, Alex tell us that story again!!! Id also like to see proof of me lauding my material posessions over people? Weve get a thread for just that and im pretty sure ive probably got less posts than anyone else in there.

Some of the thick as mince posters on here have totally missed the point of the Doctor comment. Im not going to be a Dr, I was being sarcastic about doing a Phd. Alex knows this fine well.

The funny thing is, before this turned into a character assassination thread a lot of people agreed with me on the original point. But then the mob mentality took hold and the bitchiness is practically palpable!!! You lot should be in the big brother house.

I got the fact you were hinting at doing a PhD, I was referring to previous posts where you have boasted (no other word for it really) that you had an offer to study medicine which you had turned down in order to do nursing. Now your seemingly boasting about doing a masters, whoop-de-doo.

Seems like an odd career choice to me that, but much like your cock size, it isn't really any of my business.

You've probably got a point about pack mentality but if anyone brings it on themselves then you do. And as has been said, you clearly love the attention.

The problem, KD, is two-fold.

On one hand you're complaining that your mates don't change their routine at all and that bothers you.

On the other, the way in which you raised this complaint, reads like you're implying that you're better than them, your way is right.

Now you're complaining that people are abusing you, now how often have I mentioned something about me, that you've delighted in launching abuse at me for?

I don't think you can say that you are honestly innocent of abusing people on here.

The shit I've got? I have never stropped off.

in other words, stop being a massive girl and take your lumps like the rest of us or just go.

:lol:

whereas you, dear Boy, love to hide your light under............

Ha ha ha. How rich is that coming from you? Mr Beentothemoontwice.

... and Elevenerife

I don't think you were bragging...just attention seeking.

Others do it, with threads about their love lives or fat family members or jobs or school or whatever their current strifes might be.

I tend to cringe at all that stuff irrespective of the poster. If you think anyone's interested go and start a bleeding hearts blog about yourself and link to it in your sig. :lol:

whereas you, dear Boy, love to hide your light under............

Ha ha ha. How rich is that coming from you? Mr Beentothemoontwice.

... and Elevenerife

:lol:

Guest Stevie

There are similarities between him and Danny B, but on very rare occasions Danny B could be humble and funny, two traits you won't find ANYWHERE in J69's 7,500 posts on this great message board.

Others do it, with threads about their love lives or fat family members or jobs or school or whatever their current strifes might be.

I tend to cringe at all that stuff irrespective of the poster. If you think anyone's interested go and start a bleeding hearts blog about yourself and link to it in your sig. :icon_lol:

So you don't want to know about Fop then? :lol:

There are similarities between him and Danny B, but on very rare occasions Danny B could be humble and funny, two traits you won't find ANYWHERE in J69's 7,500 posts on this great message board.

I actually feel sorry for him when I read some of his comebacks, as he clearly thinks they're funny, when they're not. IMO he takes himself and this board far to seriously.

For such a young lad he really needs to take a step back and take a long hard look at himself and his attitude towards life and people.

Guest Stevie

I actually feel sorry for him when I read some of his comebacks, as he clearly thinks they're funny, when they're not. IMO he takes himself and this board far to seriously.

For such a young lad he really needs to take a step back and take a long hard look at himself and his attitude towards life and people.

He does. His crusades as well about not doing drugs, smoking or drinking. What a boring cunt. Fair enough do the three in moderation, and to be fair I only do one of those these days, but who is he to tell young socialites that they are inferior to him because when he's in town he can see how different people act when they're pissed.

I have a 3 cunt point process, which defines someone as a knob.

Don't drink at all - KNOB

Don't like football - KNOB

Can't laugh at themselves - UTTER KNOB.

Tick, tick, tick.

I tend to cringe at all that stuff irrespective of the poster. If you think anyone's interested go and start a bleeding hearts blog about yourself and link to it in your sig. :icon_lol:

I actually prefer your circular arguments, lack of clarity, refusal to state a position, ignorance of valid argument and childish namecalling to any posts that could feasibly appear in Dear Diedre's Sun column.

I tend to cringe at all that stuff irrespective of the poster. If you think anyone's interested go and start a bleeding hearts blog about yourself and link to it in your sig. :quotes:

I actually prefer your circular arguments, lack of clarity, refusal to state a position, ignorance of valid argument and childish namecalling to any posts that could feasibly appear in Dear Diedre's Sun column.

But that wasn't the question. :rolleyes: (:icon_lol: to hear though)

Edited by Fop