Small town mentality

Kid Dynamite

Guest Stevie
I dont know why you even bother denying it! Anti-semite remarks. BNP voting. Your sig. :mellow:Its hardly a secret that your not a fan of the non white folk is it

Aye the average jew looks like he belongs on the fresh prince of bell air eh? :o For fuck sake. I was going to say you'd make a good spin doctor, but you wouldn't because you're too fucking dense to be honest. :razz:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Not excatly a denial is it.

Deny what? I'm racist? Course I'm not racist you fucking idiot. :mellow: Seems like if you're patriotic you're racist. You are part of a Rupert Murdoch driven collective world thought process and you don't know it.

Anyway what happened with you canvass "to get the mods to make a new thread" to abuse my sig. :o What a fool, you're like a cartoon character, which could fit alongside Biffa Bacon, Spoilt Bastard, Roger Mellie and Tina's Tits. Your cartoon would just be called "CUNT".

Guest Stevie
Funny you should say that. Biffa bacon is exactly how you look in my head :mellow: Why did you vote for the BNP if youre not racist? Cos their policies undoubtedly are

biffa_bacon_203_203x152.gif

Why are you still on this topic when you were getting admin to make a new topic about my sig :o could it be you don't want the bitter hurt which drove you to earlier comment "They're all picking on me, boo hoo hoo, it's a mob mentality, they don't all believe I'm a dick, they just are jumping on the bandwagon boo hoo hoo." 28 years of age :razz:

I bet you had your second forum resignation already written out <_< If Wacky joined this thread you probably would do.

We dont need a new thread now you are concentrating on the point at hand. Your mob seems to have mysteriously disappeared too stevie. Could it be that im not the only one who thinks youre a bit of a racist prick? Im not 28 btw

Guest Stevie
We dont need a new thread now you are concentrating on the point at hand. Your mob seems to have mysteriously disappeared too stevie. Could it be that im not the only one who thinks youre a bit of a racist prick? Im not 28 btw

If you're 28 or not it doesn't detract from the fact you're a joke. Youth is no excuse. Concentrating on what point at hand? Further exposing you as a total bell end? Well I'm starting to get bored of it to be honest, you're feeble pathetic comebacks are no challenge, whether a little lad who lacks intelligence from County Durham thinks I'm a racist is completely inconsequential to me. The point is you're a coward, I bet you have french genes and your family coat of arms has a white flag in it.

Story behind KD's sig picture:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronulla_riots

It was Australia then.

People are people the world over:

'Blasphemer' attacked in Pakistan

_46170238_pakistaninunsgojraap226.jpg

Pakistani nuns visit a Christian area in Gojra after members of the community were attacked after rumours that they desecrated the Koran

There have been a number of attacks over the alleged desecration of the Koran

An angry crowd in southern Pakistan has attacked the house of a woman accused of desecrating the Koran, police say.

Police officials said the woman was taken into protective custody minutes before protestors broke into her house.

It is the latest in a series of attacks on religious grounds. On Saturday seven Christians were killed for allegedly desecrating the Koran.

Hundreds of people have been lynched since the mid-1980s when blasphemy laws were introduced in Pakistan.

The BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says there is recurring evidence that people have sought to settle personal scores with victims by inflaming religious feelings.

'Desecration'

Police said that on Thursday a crowd attacked the house of 60-year-old Akhtari Begum, a Muslim, after a shopkeeper accused her of desecrating the Koran at his shop in the Sanghar district of southern Sindh province.

The police arrived at the scene when people reached the woman's house and were throwing stones at it, witnesses said.

"The shopkeeper, Mohammad Siddique, says Akhtari Begum disrespectfully flung about pages of the Koran at his shop on Thursday morning," a senior police official, Abid Qaimkhani, told the BBC.

"The women says it wasn't the Koran she flung to the ground but a register in which the shopkeeper had listed her credit," he said.

Tensions have been running high in Pakistan in recent days over the alleged treatment of the Muslim holy book.

_46170266_sheikhpuralahoreap226.jpg

Pakistani police officers visit offices of a factory ransacked by angry labourers in Sheikhupura near Lahore

There is evidence that people have sought to settle scores with victims

Two days ago, workers at a leather factory in the town of Muridke in the province of Punjab killed two people after similar accusations were made.

Najeeb Zafar, the owner of the factory, was taking down an old calendar from the wall when a factory supervisor, Mr Qasim, objected to it, police told the BBC.

Wall calendars in Pakistan often carry verses from the holy book.

'Pre-meditated'

Following an altercation with the owner, Mr Qasim went out and gathered factory workers as well as local residents, telling them that the factory owner had desecrated the Koran, police and witnesses said.

After the crowed stormed the factory, snatching weapons from the security guards Mr Zafar and a co-worker were killed.

Police officials told the BBC that the actual motive behind the violence may have been an ongoing dispute over wages between the factory owner and the workers.

Meanwhile, the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has said that violence in another Punjab town, Gojra, last Saturday was "premeditated", and not a spontaneous outburst.

At least seven Christians were killed and more than 40 of their houses gutted in a fire when after allegations that they had desecrated the Koran.

The HRCP found that announcements had been made from mosques in Gojra town the previous night calling upon people to make "mincemeat" of local Christians for their "blasphemous" acts.

The mission's report, made public on Tuesday, blamed the police for ignoring these warnings.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8189209.stm

100's of people killed (never mind beaten) because they were "different". :mellow:

Not excatly a denial is it.

Deny what? I'm racist? Course I'm not racist you fucking idiot. :mellow: Seems like if you're patriotic you're racist. You are part of a Rupert Murdoch driven collective world thought process and you don't know it.

Anyway what happened with you canvass "to get the mods to make a new thread" to abuse my sig. :o What a fool, you're like a cartoon character, which could fit alongside Biffa Bacon, Spoilt Bastard, Roger Mellie and Tina's Tits. Your cartoon would just be called "CUNT".

Since the article has been posted regarding that pic (that up until then you have refused to explain) you post, the thread has quite rightly been hijacked.

As well as refusing to explain the pic you have stated that the bloke getting kicked is an innocent who just happens to have the union jack in his hands. It’s racist propaganda you’re posting and clearly, you’ve been caught.

You then try and deflect this fact by childish name calling. Typing with your fists doesn’t help your defence. If you’re not a racist then why are you continually posting misleading racist propaganda?

Guest Stevie
You make proving my point so effortless and you dont even see it :mellow: I agree, Its not secret we have a mutual dislike of each other. Il do my best to ignore you from now on

Why do you spell Il like that, it's not a typing error, because you do it all the time. I don't mind spelling mistakes or grammitcal errors off anyone I'm guilty of them myself. However for someone who portrays themselves as uber-intelligent, you truly are a thick cunt. About this white flag on your family coat of arms, was I right?

* He'll now mention oh dear he's pulling up spelling mistakes he's lost.

You're shite mate. You know fuck all about football, you're complete wank, there's no reason for you to post here. I can pm you a forum resignation draft free of errors if you like?

Hit me where it hurts, football knowledge and spelling mistakes :mellow: I dont put any apostrophies in my words. Its the internet man, you can decipher it. They arent in any of my other words. arent, dont, its, il. Get over it anal man

Guest Stevie
Hit me where it hurts, football knowledge and spelling mistakes :mellow: I dont put any apostrophies in my words. Its the internet man, you can decipher it. They arent in any of my other words. arent, dont, its, il. Get over it anal man

So predictable :o I even predicted it in my post. I'll has two l's as well just for future reference :razz:

Guest Stevie
Im leaving this thread now. Il let you explain your point to giraffidae who you have conveniently chosen to ignore up until this point

...and there it is, there it is, Pop Robson for Newcastle. I mean there it is, the white flag of retreat.

What's happening in your sig Stevie?

An innocent white man is attacked by Asian infidels, because he happens to be carrying the flag of his country.

oh dear.

Lies, ignorance and racism what a combination.

Fuck off before you get hurt, you're weak.

What's happening in your sig Stevie?

An innocent white man is attacked by Asian infidels, because he happens to be carrying the flag of his country.

oh dear.

Lies, ignorance and racism what a combination.

Fuck off before you get hurt, you're weak.

ooops, sorry, I didn’t realise I was on Stormfront.

Getting back on topic, if they're your mates then you've also got to give some slack. Not everyone is making enough money to go to Vegas. I know if a mate of mine was going to Vegas for his stag do I'd be struggling to go and would probably have to say no. You've got to understand that it's nothing against you.