Crystal Palace 0-2 Newcastle United

Guest Stevie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club is turning into the equivalent of Obi Wan, everytime Ashley strikes us down (sells a player) we come back stronger!

If somebody had said four games in we'd have 10 points and one goal conceded i'd have thought they were mad, god knows what crowd we'll see at home to Leicester now...unless fat fuck ashley has appointed Kinnear of course!

Good to hear Jonas got some assists as well and goals from Nolan and Raylor, who'd have thought it!

I'm sure fat mike will find a way to rain on our parade. Probably on Monday.

I agree, he'll be hating us being happy and will have something lined up! The genuine worry is that first of all he says he's staying and secondly brings a shite manager like kinnear in over Hughton, that would soon start undoing our good start!

Just had a read of a match thread on a Palace forum, most seem to think when we play we're a class above this division, that Smith looks the business and we were clinical in taking our chances. Also quite a few think we're going to get alot off refs this season being the 'big club' in the division, so lets hope they're right!

I also get that feeling, and they mentioned it, that their team gave us too much respect early on and in games at St james' especially we want to see teams being arriving thinking they've got little chance. Look at Reading, after we went ahead i don't think they really believed they would get it back and thats a big help at home for us.

so are highlights anywhere? or did noone bother filming it?

Starting to get annoyed at not being able to watch matches. Great result tho, i wanna see the raylor goal! :lol:

be on bbc no?

Just watched the football league show on skyplus.

Fucking hell!

They only showed the goals and one of their chances, though.

Ameobi missed 2 great chances and we had a few more good ones as well.

I think the first assist was just a fluke, at the time I thought he was aiming for ameobis head, and the cross was to high to score from that, but luckily ameobi had the sense (haha.) to leave it for a goal. The second one wasn't much of a wingers assist either, although it was nice to see.

The second half wasn't that good, although Coloccini and Enrique were fantastic throughout the match imo, Taylor was solid and so was Simpson.

I think the first assist was just a fluke, at the time I thought he was aiming for ameobis head, and the cross was to high to score from that, but luckily ameobi had the sense (haha.) to leave it for a goal.

or maybe he was called off of the ball by Nolan... goalscorers do not normally duck down on a cross...

I think the first assist was just a fluke, at the time I thought he was aiming for ameobis head, and the cross was to high to score from that, but luckily ameobi had the sense (haha.) to leave it for a goal.

or maybe he was called off of the ball by Nolan... goalscorers do not normally duck down on a cross...

Mm, probably is a bit to much to expect from Ameobi