Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

At least Moat is recognised as a realistic purchaser who, if successful, is expected to get rid of Derek Llambias faster than the time it took the current managing director to streak across St James' Park - and then deny he did it.

hahaha that cheered me up!

damn funny even if it probably made up :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's ITK in that he knows what Lee Ryder is about to put in the paper but I think he's a Walter Mitty as well. He stopped posting on here after he got the piss taken out of him for making veiled threats to people who questioned what he was saying. I think that says a bit about how credible he is. I think HF was probably right tbh.

Club won't be sold while we're in the CCC. MA will want to wait till we get back up and he will be delighted with the signs from the early results. Perhaps Moat WILL buy a share of the club, but he doesn't have the cash for more than that.

Club won't be sold while we're in the CCC. MA will want to wait till we get back up and he will be delighted with the signs from the early results. Perhaps Moat WILL buy a share of the club, but he doesn't have the cash for more than that.

Given the start you would think Ashley will wait til January at least. That way if we're still doing well he can get a better price and if it all starts to go wrong he can jump ship while there is still time to turn it around.

This Moat deal has been dragging on for far too long and as you said, it doesn't look like he can afford any more than a share.

You'd have thought if there was a genuine intention on both sides to do a deal, something would have been done by now. If I was Harris at Seymour Pierce I'd be embarrassed to be associated with these clowns

Given the start you would think Ashley will wait til January at least. That way if we're still doing well he can get a better price and if it all starts to go wrong he can jump ship while there is still time to turn it around.

This Moat deal has been dragging on for far too long and as you said, it doesn't look like he can afford any more than a share.

Moat is a dreamer.

Moat is a dreamer.

And Ashley is a reamer

You'd have thought if there was a genuine intention on both sides to do a deal, something would have been done by now. If I was Harris at Seymour Pierce I'd be embarrassed to be associated with these clowns

Seymour Piss has been avoiding the water cooler.

Moat is a dreamer.

Well can you put your hands on your head? Oh no!

According to SSN three representatives are in face to face negotiations with Ashley & Llambias.

Breaking news on SSN.

Completely made up.

Why would they cut out sp?.......Possibly because they cant show them proof of funds and are hoping to borrow of fat mike?

I wouldn't be at all surprise if the inverse has happened. SP have advised time and time again but still nothing. Ashley is effectively fucking up their reputation as well as ours.

Tbh, the more of his stuff I read thats posted, the more scepticle I am. Understandable given the amount of bullshitters floating around at the min. I take this, like everything, at face value. Its a random post on an internet forum by someone I dont know. That tells you how much credibility I personally give it.

Redheugh/Thomo is/are full of shit , both Wums

that's the thing, anyone can see a basic story and then embellish it further, give themselves a job somewhere or say they have a mate who works at the club. Make a guess on what happens next and post that as ITK, should it come off then they're set. If it doesn't then a quick post intimating some secretive reason why not and the kids are creaming themselves for days thinking they're ITK