Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

Wheres fucking Parky , Chez Given or some other Newcastle Online poster when you need them.

This is the quote from Ikey

The deal is done with Sheards 'group'. It will be announced tomorrow morning.

I can't name a source for the same reasons everyone with info gives. The little information I could give would mean nothing to you anyway.

It's reliable though.

It's bollocks. There is no such things as Sheards group...He just makes up things cause he's got no hair. In psychiatric circles it's called Willow the wisp syndrome.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres fucking Parky , Chez Given or some other Newcastle Online poster when you need them.

I can't name a source for the same reasons everyone with info gives. The little information I could give would mean nothing to you anyway.

It's reliable though.

It's bollocks. There is no such things as Sheards group...He just makes up things cause he's got no hair. In psychiatric circles it's called Willow the wisp syndrome.

Or even Will O'the Wisp syndrome?

It's reliable though.

If your posting it on here it must be BULLSHIT!

It's reliable though.

Or even Will O'the Wisp syndrome?

No! The head doctor fears the big 'O'. :)

Christmas Tree man.

Forget it.

It's not happening.

You've been led a merry dance.

Redheugh was a kid about to start his GCSE's doing a work experience week at the Ronny.

Ashley's staying.

Even if he takes us off the market and says he's devoted to the cause, we're as up for sale as we've been for the last 2 years.

Christmas Tree man.

Forget it.

It's not happening.

Redheugh was a kid about to start his GCSE's doing a work experience week at the Ronny.

Ashley's staying.

Even if he takes us off the market and says he's devoted to the cause, we're as up for sale as we've been for the last 2 years.

...and then the killing started. :)

Word on N/O is that the deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. This is from David Ike, son of god. :)

I only glance over there since the redheugh so dont know if this person is a wum. Suppose some of you on here who go there can confirm whether he is sound or not.

Skol / Ketsbaia tbh :(

Akabusi is the only ITK I've ever seen on any forums and I can't even remember what it was he got right.

Wasnt it the Michael Owen deal?

wasn't he ITK with both Allardyce getting the bullet and Keegan getting appointed ?

Christmas Tree man.

Forget it.

It's not happening.

Ashley's staying.

Aye, looks like it. Just wish the fat prick would fuck off.

Can't believe moat can't scramble together the little bi exTra that seems to be needed. Surely would have though this wasn't impossible particularly bearing in mind our start and the fact that if we got promotion we would be quite a lean operation.

Also want to know off any journos lurking how one minute you have good sources and the next you know fuck all.

I believed after the Reading home game and seeing Moat in the stands that the takeover would happen, however it just seems he's apart of the cover-up that something is happening and that Ashley has had some sort of interest to please supporters.

Hope I'm wrong, but it's all gone stalemate.

Christmas Tree man.

Forget it.

It's not happening.

Ashley's staying.

Aye, looks like it. Just wish the fat prick would fuck off.

Can't believe moat can't scramble together the little bi exTra that seems to be needed. Surely would have though this wasn't impossible particularly bearing in mind our start and the fact that if we got promotion we would be quite a lean operation.

Also want to know off any journos lurking how one minute you have good sources and the next you know fuck all.

End of the week etc. :)

What journalists have had a good source on this though? Genuine question since I can't think of a prediction that's come true other than ones saying the club may not be sold, which hardly counts imo. I'd guess Lee Ryder's source was Sheard or someone working for him. That's not a good source, it's just someone feeding a journalist something they hope will then be printed.

It's been said on here countless times that Ashley is a liar and nothing in the press is reliable. I'm desperate to see the back of him but I won't be singing "Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead" until the ink's dry on the sale contract. Or until I see the fat bastard's feet sticking out from under Dorothy's house, which would be even better.

Time to let go and move on....... :)

Chronicle

THE AMERICAN consortium bidding to buy Newcastle United look doomed to fail after talks with Seymour Pierce collapsed.

The US-based bidders jetted into London last Friday but talks reached stalemate after they failed to provide proof of funds.

The Chronicle understands that discussions on the possible takeover are now taking place between United’s managing director Derek Llambias and a representative of the US group based across the Atlantic via a conference call.

But the unorthodox method of negotiation has led to no further progress being made in attempts to broker a deal.

That conference call in full:

"Hello? Can I help you?"

"Yes. This is Derek Llambias. I'm ringing on behalf of Newcastle United regarding an offer."

"OK. What do you want?"

"An American Hot. 12 Inch. Deep Crust. Bottle of Pepsi. "

"OK. Be with you in less than half an hour."

"OK. Deal!"

To really understand this summer's charade, we'd really need to know what Shearer said to Ashley at their meeting after the end of the season.

If, as i suspect, Shearer's plans were expensive and Ashley was reluctant to have another 'keegan' scenario, his safest option was to put the club on the market, appease the fans, give himself time to re-group and be in a position to appear to be doing what the fans want, whilst actually doing exactly what he wanted all along.

I dont believe he has really wanted to sell the club at any point and this has all been a 'crisis management' tool.

To really understand this summer's charade, we'd really need to know what Shearer said to Ashley at their meeting after the end of the season.

If, as i suspect, Shearer's plans were expensive and Ashley was reluctant to have another 'keegan' scenario, his safest option was to put the club on the market, appease the fans, give himself time to re-group and be in a position to appear to be doing what the fans want, whilst actually doing exactly what he wanted all along.

I dont believe he has really wanted to sell the club at any point and this has all been a 'crisis management' tool.

Sounds more than plausible. Trouble is that Shearer (and Keegan for that matter) was being the realist!

So what happens now?

Should the results continue and we are promoted, are we going to go through all this again next summer or will the "promotion experience" make him decide he wants to keep us and be a "proper" owner.

I add to this scenario that the credit crunch should have lifted, possible new government, feel good factor and his personal wealth soaring again.

We wait til the end of next week.

So what happens now?

Should the results continue and we are promoted, are we going to go through all this again next summer or will the "promotion experience" make him decide he wants to keep us and be a "proper" owner.

I add to this scenario that the credit crunch should have lifted, possible new government, feel good factor and his personal wealth soaring again.

I reiterate what I have been saying for a while. There was never any intention to sell.

So what happens now?

I reiterate what I have been saying for a while. There was never any intention to sell.

But the club is permanently available at the right price, which no-one will pay.

So what happens now?

But the club is permanently available at the right price, which no-one will pay.

Which is the whole crux of the matter. Ashley bought and found the debt. He wants his money back. All the talk of him writing off that £100-odd million is just tripe.