Earnshaw 3 million

jab

back to the matter of offering us what we don't have. yes, he has pace, but is pretty much a low rent 3 chances, 1 goal striker. offers little except pace and a few goals. Lovenkrands would have a field day against these kind of defences... and can create chances.

Quoted on Sky as being happy to come back as well.

Danish striker Peter Lovenkrands has revealed he would welcome the opportunity to secure a return to Newcastle United.

Lovenkrands left St James' Park at the end of last season after scoring three goals in 12 Premier League appearances following his arrival in January.

He has yet to find a new team and has recently been training with former club Rangers as he weighs up his options for the coming season.

Newcastle's caretaker boss Chris Hughton reportedly wants the 29-year-old back in his squad and Lovenkrands confirmed he would be keen to rejoin the club despite their relegation to the Championship.

Interested

"Of course I would be interested in coming back to Newcastle," Lovenkrands told The Journal.

"I really enjoyed my time at the club and would certainly be interested in hearing what they had to say.

"As far as I know there has been nothing concrete from them although there has been a bit of interest. I have had a few offers from other clubs as well and there are a few things on the table at the moment for me.

"I know Newcastle are a Championship club now, but they still have great fans and I don't think they will be in the Championship for long."

Same story is doing the rounds in Denmark now. It reeks of desperation, and I think Newcastle has the better hand here.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's fuckin shite, one of these players who blasts the ball without looking where the goal is, he's a poor mans Guy Whittingham without the height or strength. Oh dear. Still the only man to score a hattrick in all 4 divisions and at international level.

He's got an outstanding record at this level though.

The fact he only scored 1 in 22 games, at Derby and has only managed 13 in his last 52 appearances at this level worries me, when Shola will probably average more than 1 in 2.

shola averaging more than 1 in 2.....haha dont make me laugh......granted hes had a good start but fuck me hes useless......he will be inured before long .....useless streak of piss

fuck off

suck my dick stevie

He's fuckin shite, one of these players who blasts the ball without looking where the goal is, he's a poor mans Guy Whittingham without the height or strength. Oh dear. Still the only man to score a hattrick in all 4 divisions and at international level.

He's got an outstanding record at this level though.

The fact he only scored 1 in 22 games, at Derby and has only managed 13 in his last 52 appearances at this level worries me, when Shola will probably average more than 1 in 2.

shola averaging more than 1 in 2.....haha dont make me laugh......granted hes had a good start but fuck me hes useless......he will be inured before long .....useless streak of piss

fuck off

suck my dick stevie

fuck off

a 3m quid player to replace the likes of Owen and even Martins ?

Bring back the trophy signings.

One time I was walking passed Sam Jacks pissed and I fell over and in the process about £2 of change fell out of my pocket and I ripped my jeans right down the crotch and a passer by commented ''Is that your new break dance?''. However I was in great pain and I didn't appreciate his comment.

I think this qualifies me to play on the left. :icon_lol:

Earnshaw not for sale.

I see what the tenuous link is for this poor arsed story is now, Colin Calderwood signed him for Forrest when he was manager there... try harder you slaking journos!

on SSN that toon putting 3 million bid in........................sounds good to me

fuck off

you fuck off

are you excited at players like this being the major signings then ?

If so, fuck off.

We have to get Lovenkrands back on board as soon as possible. Its getting to that point in the transfer window where clubs are getting desperate and I can see some of the lower prem sides thinking about taking a punt on him. I cant see what is standing in our way

We have to get Lovenkrands back on board as soon as possible. Its getting to that point in the transfer window where clubs are getting desperate and I can see some of the lower prem sides thinking about taking a punt on him. I cant see what is standing in our way

Sanity.

on SSN that toon putting 3 million bid in........................sounds good to me

fuck off

you fuck off

If so, fuck off.

Major signings? Are you high?

We're in the championship, we've not money to invest and we've no manager... who the fuck were you expecting to join?

And don't fucking talk about the good old days under Shepherd, because everybody, and I do mean every mother fucker in the world, is bored shitless of your broken ass record.

Now, go bitch and moan about not getting a response from N-O or whatever else is tying your pants in a knot somewhere else, you tedious old fart.

:icon_lol:

fuck off

you fuck off

If so, fuck off.

We're in the championship, we've not money to invest and we've no manager... who the fuck were you expecting to join?

And don't fucking talk about the good old days under Shepherd, because everybody, and I do mean every mother fucker in the world, is bored shitless of your broken ass record.

Now, go bitch and moan about not getting a response from N-O or whatever else is tying your pants in a knot somewhere else, you tedious old fart.

New story today, about Løvenkrands. According to himself, he knocked back Villareal recently. He wants to stay in Britain, because of his children. He hasn't heard anything from the club as of yet, though.

I'd rather take Beckford for 2 million than Earnshaw for 3, simply because of the age.

Earnshaw will have extremely little re-sale value, and given his age, I doubt we'd ever recoup the transfer fee.

For that reason, can you honestly see the fat mong shelling out?

fuck off

you fuck off

If so, fuck off.

oh dear, look who's biting. We are in the championship because of the direction taken by the club advocated by lots of fucking idiots, like you.

Go and bitch on about your sisters you big tart.

fuck off

you fuck off

If so, fuck off.

oh dear, look who's biting. We are in the championship because of the direction taken by the club advocated by lots of fucking idiots, like you.

Go and bitch on about your sisters you big tart.

No one's biting man. Give it up.

I'd rather take Beckford for 2 million than Earnshaw for 3, simply because of the age.

Earnshaw will have extremely little re-sale value, and given his age, I doubt we'd ever recoup the transfer fee.

For that reason, can you honestly see the fat mong shelling out?

2 and a half years betweem them, I wouldn't mind either but at least Earnshaw is proven at this level.