11 September 2001

Lazarus

Seen it all before as I'm sure everybody else has, but for some reason the scenes at 7.15 on it made me shed a few extra tears. RIP.

For me, those are the worst pictures - seeing people hanging out of the windows and not being able to imagine what they must be going through.

Personally the footage probably affects me more now than it did at the time. When it happened I was in 6th Form and whilst it was obviously a huge event, I felt very detached, as if it was a movie, because it was something I couldn't really relate to. Now, I am the same as many of the victims, in that I wake up each day, get a shower, rush off to work and don't expect to die. Seems a lot more real now I can empathise with the victims.

RIP.

when you think that these were only the first lot of casualties - everyone that has died since because of this benighted action................ probably half a million and we STILL haven't caught the bastard behind it

when you think that these were only the first lot of casualties - everyone that has died since because of this benighted action................ probably half a million and we STILL haven't caught the bastard behind it

Wasn't Khalid Sheikh Mohammed the man mainly behind it ?

Top Ten name that.

Top Ten name that.

Consortium??

he was the on-site organiser but I was thinking of the demented Arsenal supporter locked in his cave somewhere.................

he was the on-site organiser but I was thinking of the demented Arsenal supporter locked in his cave somewhere.................

I think conspiracy theories are generally a crock of shit...but I think he's been dead for years like.....there's been another audio broadcast by "him" this week but new no film footage of the fucker since before 9/11...

They got him when they bombed the Tora Bora caves I reckon...or he succumbed to renal failure as he was seemingly on dialysis before he took the the mountains....but he's being kept "alive" for propaganda purposes so we can continue the "war on terror" :D

Edited by PaddockLad

naahhh - everyone reckons he's still around - personally I reckon he runs a takeaway in Milton Keynes

And how come he refers to President Obama and the dreadful decision about Abeyayor if he isn't still alive?

someone needs to stop making these videos with ridiculously shit, sad music over the top

everyone knows it's a horrific subject and undeniably tragic

so stop treating us like idiots by trying to make us sad through something which is totally unrelated to the subject matter

someone needs to stop making these videos with ridiculously shit, sad music over the top

everyone knows it's a horrific subject and undeniably tragic

so stop treating us like idiots by trying to make us sad through something which is totally unrelated to the subject matter

would be canny shit if the song overdub was free falling by tom petty!