Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't read that man :dunno:

Presume it was aimed at me? :D

Like a breath of fresh air avoiding that tit's inane ramblings... :)

but I thought you wanted to be educated ?

You definitely have serial killer properties.

I see that Stu/Baggio has been promoted to the role of moderator.

Standards have dropped alarmingly.

On a sidenote, i see the above mentioned poster trolls through 2-3 yr old posts, looking for sticks to bash people with. A common Baggio calling card. That's a similarity i've picked up on, leading to my conclusion.

Edited by Year Zero

What do/did you do for a living Leazes?

it isn't relevant. I accept some people are more interested in certain topics than I am, and gather up knowledge about it, but what I'm saying is their opinion either way is just that. An opinion. Renton works in the drugs industry [or medical - apologies if this isn't exact Renton but you get the drift], so he knows about drugs, but if we debated on here about the merits of using drugs then we all have a different opinion.

People can read about world affairs if they like. Happy Face is particularly interested in world affairs etc so he reads about it. So do others. They have their opinions, I have my views too on the realities of terrorism, shoot to kill, the dangers of out of control immigration, and the effect on the defence and security of the country, and I don't need to read about it or accept the views of someone who writes about it from the comfort of their living room or wherever.

Thing is like, anyone can have an opinion. We could all just ventilate an opinion and that would be where every topic began and ended. What's interesting and what makes this place thrive is when you have to develop an argument around the opinion and see whether it withstands scrutiny by others. And that's the basic anatomy of each and every (serious) thread on here.

No disrespect, but when the argument used to justify your (typically robust) opinions is some vague reference to "life experience" it has to be dismissed as man-in-the-pub stuff for the most part. Ie pretty ill informed. That's not me being so naive as to think you can't talk with genuine experience or expertise about certain subjects, at 56 you must have built up a lot in certain areas, but on here there's an onus on you (as everyone else) to actually demonstrate that in your posting. We're not some professional body that can rejoice safely confident of it's shared knowledge of an exact science, we're a rag tag talking shop of all talents united by a football club.

You're not the worst offender btw by any means. Rob W is in another stratosphere for this.

:pullhair:

I see that Stu/Baggio has been promoted to the role of moderator.

Standards have dropped alarmingly.

On a sidenote, i see the above mentioned poster trolls through 2-3 yr old posts, looking for sticks to bash people with. A common Baggio calling card. That's a similarity i've picked up on, leading to my conclusion.

Doesn't Stu play for nofc? And is mates with quite a few lads on there? Don't think he lives in Bristol anyway.

Who are you on there?