Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

It started with me making a mistake, LM making a mistake, and my mistake was interpreting what LM said incorrectly, fucking stupid all round.

However there are about 20 people here who now look like utter tools goading a man of 56. Have a word eh?

Name and shame the cunts, Stevie!!!

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It started with me making a mistake, LM making a mistake, and my mistake was interpreting what LM said incorrectly, fucking stupid all round.

However there are about 20 people here who now look like utter tools goading a man of 56. Have a word eh?

You'd be on of them, man! :icon_lol:

90% of the people with two vowels in their screen names on this thread. All Leazes does is stick up for Shepherd and has a few nationalist leanings. I agree I get sick of reading the same wank off everyone, same cycle every day, when you all know if you stood in a pub together you'd be cuddling each other and saying what good crack yous are. I'm a fine one to talk about maturity levels because I wind people up sometimes and I know which buttons to press, but fuck it no more, you'll be shocked to learn I actually PM'd two people today to apologise about all the times I've deliberately got on their tits, I got a lovely response back off one of them, but yous all need to fucking grow up.

90% of the people with two vowels in their screen names on this thread. All Leazes does is stick up for Shepherd and has a few nationalist leanings. I agree I get sick of reading the same wank off everyone, same cycle every day, when you all know if you stood in a pub together you'd be cuddling each other and saying what good crack yous are. I'm a fine one to talk about maturity levels because I wind people up sometimes and I know which buttons to press, but fuck it no more, you'll be shocked to learn I actually PM'd two people today to apologise about all the times I've deliberately got on their tits, I got a lovely response back off one of them, but yous all need to fucking grow up.

Fish and Renton?

Fish and Renton?

I draw the line at Renton. Fuck this anyway. Fuck it.

Howay man Stevie, it's just banter.

Leazes, after all's said and done, has got thicker skin than a concrete bunker and is as unshakable in his beliefs as a suicide bomber. I think he can take a bit of ribbing.

Leazes, after all's said and done, has got thicker skin than a concrete bunker and is as unshakable in his beliefs as a suicide bomber. I think he can take a bit of ribbing.

That last bit is pure poetry :icon_lol:

And Stevie man, it's called taking the piss, pipe down :icon_lol:

I didn't get a PM you fucking bastard..... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Fish and Renton?

I draw the line at Renton. Fuck this anyway. Fuck it.

Are you having some kind of breakdown?

well lets put it this way......

for starters I know there's no thread. Cunts.

Even if there was, I still wouldn't give a shite.

you don't get on my tits mate, you're one of only a few people on NO who spoke any sense.

well lets put it this way......

for starters I know there's no thread. Cunts.

Even if there was, I still wouldn't give a shite.

Two things:

How long were you looking for?

and

The 'Cunts' line negates the second line. :icon_lol:

EDIT: Third line. Shite ;)

Edited by Wavey Davey

Names or GTFO tbh lols.

Am I going mental, or did leazes have a post on here which quickly disappeared?

you're going mental :icon_lol:

Whey that's nivvor been in doubt, hinney. :icon_lol: But I'm sure you posted 'want to know who leaked it' with a smiley. Then it went.

I think I've had too much caffiene.

Am I going mental, or did leazes have a post on here which quickly disappeared?

you're going mental :icon_lol:

Whey that's nivvor been in doubt, hinney. :icon_lol: But I'm sure you posted 'want to know who leaked it' with a smiley. Then it went.

I think I've had too much caffiene.

yep, you're right !!

Well the evidence is compelling. It's like a football director who's involved with two clubs tbh.

indeed mate, in fact the lovely Catherine has just confirmed in the "Dear Children" thread that she is dishing out IP numbers of members on here to other sites.

Right, you pathetic little man, let me spell a few things out for you. I'll type slowly so you can take it all in...

Firstly, I have never passed on anyone's IP address to anyone, either from here, or from N-O. You can believe that or not but I'm willing to swear on my son's life that it's something I've never done.

Secondly, it wasn't me that found out you were posting over there - I'm really not that interested in you, believe it or not. I am a mod, not an admin on either board which means that I don't have the capacity to be able to match IP's. I found out from info sent to all admin's and mods about who had recently been banned.

Thirdly, you really need to be more careful about what you post on both sites, because you completely 'outed' yourself. I refer you to the following two posts - one posted by LeazesMag on here and one posted by "Spike" on N-O:

decent point, we are a team put together like most cheap teams are, its possible if Mike Ashley had not sacked Sam Allardyce he would have been more suited to building a new Bolton mark 2 with no money.

The ironic thing about this is, Sam Allardyce would have been far more likely to succeed in turning us into Bolton mark 2 under the penny pinching and football economics imposed by Mike Ashley than the approach by the Halls and Shepherd.

OoOooOOohhhh dear! Looks like all your mud-slinging towards me is complete bollocks eh? THIS is how you were found out, you pathetic man.

I suppose an apology is out of the question? :icon_lol:

Arsehole.

Cat gets her claws out and hands stevies arse to him on a plate ;)