Question Time tonight

Kid Dynamite

I think Galloway is a lunatic in some respects, plus he's an OOT he should support Dundee United but supports Celtic. I think a lot of what he said about the war in Iraq is absolutely spot on, but his defence of Saddam Hussein and to an extent his reign of tyrany exposes him as a heed the baal. Can't fault him for being outspoken I respect that, and I believe that he whole heartedly believes what he is saying, but he is the uber conspiracy theorist in my view, and very much like the BBC he is very biased towards the Palestinian/muslim cause. When have you ever heard him give condemn an attrocity? Would like to see this though hope it's on I Player.

BBC hardly ever day anything anti-Israel without huge caveats.

There is a doc 'The war you didn't see'...Happy Face has the details. Get it watched.

'Hope lies in the proles'. Orwell 1984

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg6ovh_th...tine_shortfilms

Think it's on youtube now.

Edited by Park Life

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how the repulsive Diane Abott is still in politics. Always looks so out of her depth and reliant on shouting pwople down, wagging her fingers at them or attempting to close them down with a 'hold it right there' open palm. Can't stand her. She was canny in Big Mommas House though.

I think QT is shite tbh. It's interesting sometimes when they have a horrible bastard on like Nick Griffin, but even that was a let down. They don't get long enough to discuss the issues on a deep level (suppose that's hard given the constraints of tv), and obviously the temptation is there for the people to say anything to appease the crowd/tv audience, which they do regularly, rather than say something insightful or halfway interesting. The last time I watched it, Kelvin Mackenzie was on screaming and raving that we shouldn't be playing any part in preventing genocide in Libya. The crowd was lapping it up, truly a disgusting sight. He was absolutely loving it and the repugnant behaviour he was displaying - as always - warranted a smack. I'd be surprised if that bloke hasn't been attacked on several occasions, he is truly one of the greatest cunts of Western civilization.

I don't know how the repulsive Diane Abott is still in politics. Always looks so out of her depth and reliant on shouting pwople down, wagging her fingers at them or attempting to close them down with a 'hold it right there' open palm. Can't stand her. She was canny in Big Mommas House though.

:lol:

• 1 year later...