Question Time tonight

Kid Dynamite

I think we've got our wires crossed because I assumed he meant the current white population would still be a majority if all the non-whites lived there, i.e. if that were the case the population would be more than the current 7.1m. You'd have to ask him though. Not really worth arguing about hypothetical shit like that though in retrospect.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot the BNP members :)

Also, what sort of Doylum goes on Question time in a football top!

So what if he did. Snob. I suppose you'd object to Attain going on QT wearing his bib 'n' braces and straw hat a la Huckleberry Finn as well? Snob.

How? 5m in to 7m? Even if you considered 1/3 of London isn't white. If one third of London's population is non white, and that's the case? That would mean 4.7m people in London are white. The 2.4m non whites, with the 2.6m from outside the capital would equal 5m, so how would it be a white majority, could you explain that please?

It's a fair cop up toa point. I just thought that off the top of my head there are 4 or 5 million non-whites in the UK and the population of London is 6 or 7 million so 7 > 4, forgetting that the 7 may include some of the 4.

However I still think that the proportions would still be 2 to 1 at least.

The criticism that Nick Griffin has received is a little unfair in my opinion. As a comparison, if you gave a man a Les Paul guitar, he doesn't automatically become Eric Clapton does he. Put Griffin in front of of the cameras, millions of people watching, hanging on his every word, he doesn't become Martin Luther King does he? Give Nick Griffin some time to get it right. Maybe his policies are a little flawed and maybe a little zany but with time and a litle bit of help and nurturing, he can be, just like, Martin Luther.

The criticism that Nick Griffin has received is a little unfair in my opinion. As a comparison, if you gave a man a Les Paul guitar, he doesn't automatically become Eric Clapton does he. Put Griffin in front of of the cameras, millions of people watching, hanging on his every word, he doesn't become Martin Luther King does he? Give Nick Griffin some time to get it right. Maybe his policies are a little flawed and maybe a little zany but with time and a litle bit of help and nurturing, he can be, just like, Martin Luther.

Cleverly put, JJS. :)

Well, eventually got around to watching it. He'll make a good politician, just need to tried and hide his lies and bullshit better. I've not looked at their site, nor will I, but from what I gather their grasp on what actually is British or English is flawed in the least.

Well, eventually got around to watching it. He'll make a good politician, just need to tried and hide his lies and bullshit better. I've not looked at their site, nor will I, but from what I gather their grasp on what actually is British or English is flawed in the least.

You should do it's quite a laugh. They claim they will make Britain great by stopping all imports from foreign countries and manufacturing everything we need which is exactly what Hitler had planned to do until he realised he had to invade and conquer some countries to do it.

All the papers (including the likes of the Mail and Express funnily enough) seem to be putting forward the notion that Griffin was really badly shown up and that public opinion has subsequently turned against him and the BNP.

If Griffin had had anything to say he wouldn't have had to resort to that sort of pathetic shit. But he didn't have anything whatsoever to say. Not a fan of Straw but his Dad has nothing to do with any sort of reasonable debate, does he?

If Griffin had had anything to say he wouldn't have had to resort to that sort of pathetic shit. But he didn't have anything whatsoever to say. Not a fan of Straw but his Dad has nothing to do with any sort of reasonable debate, does he?

No, but it was childish so I liked it and it shows the type of people we are dealing with, cowardly, silver spoon wankers. Personally I would like to see the whole lot of them gassed.

Every fuckas played right into the BNP's hands and the amount of votes they get will reflect this.

No, but it was childish so I liked it and it shows the type of people we are dealing with, cowardly, silver spoon wankers. Personally I would like to see the whole lot of them gassed.

Every fuckas played right into the BNP's hands and the amount of votes they get will reflect this.

:P

• 1 year later...

Marvelous episode tonight.

In the red corner...George Galloway

In the Blue Corner....Alistair Campbell

The stuff Galloway was saying about Campbell.....Gave up Dr Kelly, Blood on his hands.......Campbell as bad as Goebbels.

Was expecting them to come to blows on numerous occassions.

Well worth a watch if you missed it.

And dont forget Blair back infront of the Iraq committee tomorrow. Could be a good watch.

I can't abide that blowhard Galloway. Self serving egotistical demagogue.

I love him

I do / did ish

A very clever man and great speaker and should have been a big force in politics if it wasnt for his gob.

Often speaks extreme common sense, however as he gets older I think his bitterness at having not fulfilled his potential is coming through.

Will always get massive Kudos for taking on the yanks in there own back yard. I remember watching it live. What cahonas.

I can't abide that blowhard Galloway. Self serving egotistical demagogue.

I love him

I do / did ish

A very clever man and great speaker and should have been a big force in politics if it wasnt for his gob.

Often speaks extreme common sense, however as he gets older I think his bitterness at having not fulfilled his potential is coming through.

Will always get massive Kudos for taking on the yanks in there own back yard. I remember watching it live. What cahonas.

I don't think "clever" is the right term. I'd say that he's a savvy operator, but he honestly forgets himself and loses himself in his own bluster. I think he appeals to the masses because he deliberately says what his audience want to hear. Put it this way, if he were born in the Red States he'd have been a successful Republican.

I don't think he says anything insightful, but plenty of what he says is there to incite.

Oh, and Parky? I think a lot of people were right about Iraq, but he very quickly and very loudly said it on tv.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I think Galloway is a lunatic in some respects, plus he's an OOT he should support Dundee United but supports Celtic. I think a lot of what he said about the war in Iraq is absolutely spot on, but his defence of Saddam Hussein and to an extent his reign of tyrany exposes him as a heed the baal. Can't fault him for being outspoken I respect that, and I believe that he whole heartedly believes what he is saying, but he is the uber conspiracy theorist in my view, and very much like the BBC he is very biased towards the Palestinian/muslim cause. When have you ever heard him give condemn an attrocity? Would like to see this though hope it's on I Player.