Question Time tonight

Kid Dynamite

It's just a shame that they didn't spend more time highlighting the BNP's more ridiculous policies such as leaving the EU or moving government to the Isle of Man.

please explain whats ridiculous about leaving the EU?

moving government to the isle of man is plain daft like. however, i dont know if thats true or just a media fabrication!!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Griffin got a howking. Even the tap ins that were presented to him, such as immigration, he completely fluffed.

The first 40 minutes he got rounded on and quite frankly he deserved it. Within a few minutes he played the "everyone is ganging up on me" card when he had a go a Straw and it just set the tone for the evening. His PR strategy was torn apart, his denial of every quote attributed to him showed him as spineless and he just looked like a bit of a bumbling idiot.

It's just a shame that they didn't spend more time highlighting the BNP's more ridiculous policies such as leaving the EU or moving government to the Isle of Man.

I think I could've written this before the show predicting someone would write exactly the above such is its' generic and predictable nature. Nothing new there.

moving government to the isle of man is plain daft like. however, i dont know if thats true or just a media fabrication!!!

Leaving the EU and attempting to deal solely with white, Commonwealth nations will fuck our economy even more than it is.

As for moving to the Isle of Man it's true, it's in their last general election manifesto. You'd have thought the British National Party would've known exactly what is part of the United Kingdom and what isn't.

Griffin got a howking. Even the tap ins that were presented to him, such as immigration, he completely fluffed.

The first 40 minutes he got rounded on and quite frankly he deserved it. Within a few minutes he played the "everyone is ganging up on me" card when he had a go a Straw and it just set the tone for the evening. His PR strategy was torn apart, his denial of every quote attributed to him showed him as spineless and he just looked like a bit of a bumbling idiot.

I think I could've written this before the show predicting someone would write exactly the above such is its' generic and predictable nature. Nothing new there.

Is that because his performance was predictable, or are you just in a bit of a Paki hating huff?

Is that because his performance was predictable, or are you just in a bit of a Paki hating huff?

Eh?

Did anyone notice the size of the lasses tits in the front row?

Ok, Stevie, I paused it at the beginning of the show and, at most, 35% of the audience were of "ethnic minorities".

Those posing the pre-arranged questions were definitely more likely to be of an "ethnic minority" but the audience itself was in no manner of counting I've ever discovered 3/4s "ethnic minority". I can see how you'd need that though.

so, y'know, whatever gets you to sleep at night. :icon_lol:

I can see how you will die a fuckwit with no friends, and was it fuck. The show was a ruined attempt to completely snuff out the BNP for good. It must be the worst panel I've ever seen on Question Time. Nick Griffin's attempts at answering some of the questions were cringeworthy, but no more cringeworthy than one of the most blatant propaganda exercises you will see in this country. It's one thing accusing someone of something, that's fine, but surely you have to answer uncomfortable questions thrown at you yourself, and answer them without a) avoiding the question and <_< making it obvious you don't want to answer the question by ignoring it and attacking the other persons beliefs? The idiots could've given him so much rope to hang himself but even Dimbleby had to tell them to all pipe down at one point. Funniest bit was when Griffin said "I even went to Libya to tell to Gaddafi to stop funding the IRA" to which Straw said "yes and to ask him to start funding you!". :)

:) seems like more people think you're a cunt than I am.

Oh and of course you're going to defend the odious troll, You voted for him. Regardless of the other panellists, Nick Griffin and the BNP were confirmed to be an amateur-hour, group of racists, panderers and liars.

Re: you point about the other panellists avoiding the questions is fair, they should be held accountable for their failings, but the accusations levelled at them were defended with "Well I wasn't in parliament" body swerves, not with claims that he stood on stage with a leader of a non-violent KKK group, but it's ok because that guy doesn't like him either...

I would wonder where the BNP votes come from if what he says is true; that the left loathe him as much as the right... Perhaps it's just that ill-informed people bought the reactionary bull shit fed to them?

Doesn't it strike you that nobody was surprised that you voted BNP Stevie? You who spew bile in so many posts, you who give a flying fuck where in the North East someone comes from, you who create stats like 75% of the audience were "ethnic minorities"? It isn't note-worthy that nobody was surprised you voted BNP?

:icon_lol:

Eh?

Did anyone notice the size of the lasses tits in the front row?

:)

Good lad.

Leaving the EU and attempting to deal solely with white, Commonwealth nations will fuck our economy even more than it is.

As for moving to the Isle of Man it's true, it's in their last general election manifesto. You'd have thought the British National Party would've known exactly what is part of the United Kingdom and what isn't.

That's the BNP's policies, I think AA was generically asking you what would be wrong say for a Conservative Party to leave the EU.

That's the BNP's policies, I think AA was generically asking you what would be wrong say for a Conservative Party to leave the EU.

Why are we talking about the Tories, who wont be leaving the EU?

Sorry to tell you bud, but a lot of countries outside the EU deal with the EU on better terms than the Uk does presently.

Ok, Stevie, I paused it at the beginning of the show and, at most, 35% of the audience were of "ethnic minorities".

Those posing the pre-arranged questions were definitely more likely to be of an "ethnic minority" but the audience itself was in no manner of counting I've ever discovered 3/4s "ethnic minority". I can see how you'd need that though.

so, y'know, whatever gets you to sleep at night. :icon_lol:

I can see how you will die a fuckwit with no friends, and was it fuck. The show was a ruined attempt to completely snuff out the BNP for good. It must be the worst panel I've ever seen on Question Time. Nick Griffin's attempts at answering some of the questions were cringeworthy, but no more cringeworthy than one of the most blatant propaganda exercises you will see in this country. It's one thing accusing someone of something, that's fine, but surely you have to answer uncomfortable questions thrown at you yourself, and answer them without a) avoiding the question and <_< making it obvious you don't want to answer the question by ignoring it and attacking the other persons beliefs? The idiots could've given him so much rope to hang himself but even Dimbleby had to tell them to all pipe down at one point. Funniest bit was when Griffin said "I even went to Libya to tell to Gaddafi to stop funding the IRA" to which Straw said "yes and to ask him to start funding you!". :)

:) seems like more people think you're a cunt than I am.

Oh and of course you're going to defend the odious troll, You voted for him. Regardless of the other panellists, Nick Griffin and the BNP were confirmed to be an amateur-hour, group of racists, panderers and liars.

Re: you point about the other panellists avoiding the questions is fair, they should be held accountable for their failings, but the accusations levelled at them were defended with "Well I wasn't in parliament" body swerves, not with claims that he stood on stage with a leader of a non-violent KKK group, but it's ok because that guy doesn't like him either...

I would wonder where the BNP votes come from if what he says is true; that the left loathe him as much as the right... Perhaps it's just that ill-informed people bought the reactionary bull shit fed to them?

Doesn't it strike you that nobody was surprised that you voted BNP Stevie? You who spew bile in so many posts, you who give a flying fuck where in the North East someone comes from, you who create stats like 75% of the audience were "ethnic minorities"? It isn't note-worthy that nobody was surprised you voted BNP?

:icon_lol:

Where did I defend him? Show me a quote defending him you fucking idiot. I spew bile in many posts? You type this all the time and provide no evidence you boring bald cunt. As for me being by definition a more obvious cunt than you, that is debatable, what is no debatable is that you are more of a boring cunt than me. In fact if they did auditions at St James' for Bore Idol, you'd piss the North East heat, and fuck me you'd be close to favouritism when you got down to London. You pathetic little man.

Why are we talking about the Tories, who wont be leaving the EU?

I could've used any party, the question posed to you was what would be wrong in leaving the EU generically, his question quite clearly wasn't relating to the BNP's plan of leaving the EU.

Where did I defend him?
you do so by deflecting scorn towards the other panellists and excusing his cringeworthiness

I spew bile in many posts? You type this all the time and provide no evidence

ok... how about this?

you boring bald cunt. As for me being by definition a more obvious cunt than you, that is debatable, what is no debatable is that you are more of a boring cunt than me. In fact if they did auditions at St James' for Bore Idol, you'd piss the North East heat, and fuck me you'd be close to favouritism when you got down to London. You pathetic little man.

fucking hell Stevie man :icon_lol:

pretty bilious iyam

love you how you don't take stuff on the internet personally though. :)

Edited by The Fish

Where did I defend him?
you do so by deflecting scorn towards the other panellists and excusing his cringeworthiness

I spew bile in many posts? You type this all the time and provide no evidence

ok... how about this?

you boring bald cunt. As for me being by definition a more obvious cunt than you, that is debatable, what is no debatable is that you are more of a boring cunt than me. In fact if they did auditions at St James' for Bore Idol, you'd piss the North East heat, and fuck me you'd be close to favouritism when you got down to London. You pathetic little man.

fucking hell Stevie man <_<

pretty bilious iyam

love you how you don't take stuff on the internet personally though. :icon_lol:

Seriously :):icon_lol: How could I take a man who writes on the internet, on an open forum available to 6 BILLION PEOPLE, about his 20 something sister shitting herself on her mothers carpet on a daily basis seriously?????

If abusing you is bile then I think you should read the very definition of the word.

just watched it. Neither side had the better of it so to say.

Altho that tool in the audience who asked about why Griffin thort islam was evil was left lookin like a numpty when he replied with women as 2nd class citizens etc. walked straight into that one

Seriously :) :) How could I take a man who writes on the internet, on an open forum available to 6 BILLION PEOPLE, about his 20 something sister shitting herself on her mothers carpet on a daily basis seriously?????

If abusing you is bile then I think you should read the very definition of the word.

bil⋅ious

  /ˈbɪlyəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bil-yuhs] Show IPA

Use bilious in a Sentence

See web results for bilious

See images of bilious

–adjective

1. Physiology, Pathology. pertaining to bile or to an excess secretion of bile.

2. Pathology. suffering from, caused by, or attended by trouble with the bile or liver.

3. peevish; irritable; cranky.

4. extremely unpleasant or distasteful: a long scarf of bright, bilious green.

oh and I have never been bothered about people failing to take me seriously, in fact I'd say I'd rather people on here didn't.

but it's good to see you're stumbling at every hurdle so far.

Seriously :) :) How could I take a man who writes on the internet, on an open forum available to 6 BILLION PEOPLE, about his 20 something sister shitting herself on her mothers carpet on a daily basis seriously?????

bil⋅ious

  /ˈbɪlyəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bil-yuhs] Show IPA

Use bilious in a Sentence

See web results for bilious

See images of bilious

–adjective

1. Physiology, Pathology. pertaining to bile or to an excess secretion of bile.

2. Pathology. suffering from, caused by, or attended by trouble with the bile or liver.

3. peevish; irritable; cranky.

4. extremely unpleasant or distasteful: a long scarf of bright, bilious green.

oh and I have never been bothered about people failing to take me seriously, in fact I'd say I'd rather people on here didn't.

but it's good to see you're stumbling at every hurdle so far.

It goes without saying that you don't even need to trip yourself up by the very nature of who you are, you don't even need to say fucking anything :icon_lol:

Back to showing you up though, back to this point.

Where did I defend him?

Where the fuck did I excuse his "cringeworthiness"???? I brought up the fact he was cringeworthy. Honest question. Do you view yourself as a mong, and if not, please tell this forum why not?? You are a certifiable idiot.

Fish - Your only excuse tonight is you've been on the salvia in your bedsit, but even that overall wouldn't explain your previous self inflicted problems on here.

Edited by Stevie

no I don't think I'm a mong, nor am I an idiot.

by saying something along the lines of "yeah he was cringeworthy, but no more than the others" and by stating the Baroness (I forget her surname) was arrogant it builds a picture that they're all as bad as each other. Thereby tempering the criticism of Griffin.

By saying those things Stevie, that's how.

now, are you going to sling another baseless personal insult at me, which just proves the point of the 30 plus people? :) Of course you are, because that's what you do, you rant and rave using the occasional choice turn of phrase and get away with being a pretty unpleasant person by virtue of being a "character" on this message board. I'm entirely unmoved by your ignorant spleen venting tirades these days, I just thought it note-worthy that you've become so wound up by something as innocuous as my saying you had exaggerated the proportion of ethnic minorities in a tv audience.

good night Stevie, hope you realise some day how foolish you've looked in your strops on here

by saying something along the lines of "yeah he was cringeworthy, but no more than the others" and by stating the Baroness (I forget her surname) was arrogant it builds a picture that they're all as bad as each other. Thereby tempering the criticism of Griffin.

now, are you going to sling another baseless personal insult at me, which just proves the point of the 30 plus people? :) Of course you are, because that's what you do, you rant and rave using the occasional choice turn of phrase and get away with being a pretty unpleasant person by virtue of being a "character" on this message board. I'm entirely unmoved by your ignorant spleen venting tirades these days, I just thought it note-worthy that you've become so wound up by something as innocuous as my saying you had exaggerated the proportion of ethnic minorities in a tv audience.

good night Stevie, hope you realise some day how foolish you've looked in your strops on here

that was a touch patronising for someone trying to gain the moral high ground :)

that was a touch patronising for someone trying to gain the moral high ground :)

Lucky for me, when it comes to Stevie, the moral high ground is not all that high :)

Why though?

Does it? Who's picture? Yours??? I was quite scornful in my criticism of Griffin in a thread where he had been thoroughly and rightfully ridiculed, but was the first one to mention the woefully poor performance of "Britain's most female powerful muslim".

Baseless insult at you??? Are you sure???????? You'll have to show me which foundationless personal insult I have written about you. This post here justifies, and can explain any scornful comment from anybody on here about you... http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...c=18662&hl= about your own flesh and blood, have you no fucking dignity in you at all man? As for you being unmoved by me venting my spleen, why put that? I don't really care, I'm just telling you what I think, the same as you're entitled to tell me what you think. Why put that??

and lastly....

:):icon_lol: :icon_lol: <_< <_< that should be in the dictionary beside the word irony like n.b blah blah

Simply incredible, you're not very good at this are you?

Anyway some cunts have jobs to do in the morning.

Edited by Stevie

just watched it. Neither side had the better of it so to say.

Altho that tool in the audience who asked about why Griffin thort islam was evil was left lookin like a numpty when he replied with women as 2nd class citizens etc. walked straight into that one

But of course its fine to treat people who have a different skin colour or sexuality as 2nd class citizens etc. Full of ironies this Griffin chap really.

Seriously, how you can say neither side had the better of it I don't know. Griffin was floored from the opening speech from Straw and never got off the canvas. I had never realised how utterly stupid the man is, and he is presumably supposed to be one of the brains behind that so-called party? I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

P.S. The Ku Klux Klan stuff was comic genius, he's clearly better suited to stand up.