General Chat

LeazesMag

is better than the football boards.

Fact.

Especially when toonraider, soccermom etc come on talking about sex and relationships.

Fact.

Edited by LeazesMag

Always have been really.

you mean "has"

:D

No, you used the plural 'boards' so I thought you meant in 'general'. See what I did there?

I owe you a pint.

Fact.

Especially when toonraider, soccermom etc come on talking about sex and relationships.

Fact.

Thank you LM xx :nufc:

I havent been on here much lately tbh, not felt very 'chatty' of late. We'll have to get a juicy 'norty' thread going! :huh:

you are very welcome for appreciating our womanly input!

its nice to know we're appreciated in this mans world you've all got going here

oh and happy belated birthday, I too missed the thread but to be fair I was too busy handing wacky his ass on a plate :huh:

x

Edited by soccermom

oh and happy belated birthday, I too missed the thread but to be fair I was too busy handing wacky his ass on a plate :huh:

x

Bet the chocolate got a hammering last night, it's no good for you that comfort eating

biggirlBB0501_468x426.jpg

Fact.

Fact.

Thank you LM xx :nufc:

I havent been on here much lately tbh, not felt very 'chatty' of late. We'll have to get a juicy 'norty' thread going! :huh:

make it as juicy as you like

x

thank you, I had a good birthday weekend but didn't see anyone with shoes like yours

I reckon it's because I can't oil the gears all day any more, the new office is open plan so can't really interweb my arse off any more

well this thread is dying a death isn't it :razz:

This place is a bit shit at the minute for me. I thought Parky announcing the break-up of his marriage descending into the usual 'Stevie and KD' shit was a real low.

Nowt against Stevie or KD either.

Yeah, sorry about that. Tbf Stevie watched from the sidelines before putting the boot in, it was me and Fish mainly

• 1 year later...

Fact.

Fact.

Thank you LM xx :icon_lol:

I havent been on here much lately tbh, not felt very 'chatty' of late. We'll have to get a juicy 'norty' thread going! :lol:

make it as juicy as you like

bump.

was looking through old posts, there being no match today, and realised the women have disappeared from here again

This place is a bit shit at the minute for me. I thought Parky announcing the break-up of his marriage descending into the usual 'Stevie and KD' shit was a real low.

Nowt against Stevie or KD either.

I'll start by saying that some of your contributions to posts are good, but when old skool regulars talk about it being a bit shit, I just keep thinking......"well start a few more interesting threads"!

Had to go back to the beginning of November to find a GC thread you started.

That's over a months gone by where you've being leeching but not seeding.

You reap what you sow and all that. There's a few other old skull boys that should also pull their weight.

Nowt personal CG.