Newcastle 3-1 Peterborough

blackandwhiteboy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly we're 8 points ahead of 7th again.

Yup! :D and 6 points clear of all the playoff teams. :razz:

Solid performance and a long time coming...still wouldnt say we were at our best but it was pretty close!

In spells we were brilliant but at times sat back and against a good side we would be punished.

Harper...7 Had nothing to do except from one great save second half.

Simpson...7 Sounded like a composed tidy performance and a great goal!

Enrique...8 Solid in defence and a real threat going forward...i wonder when he will score?

Taylor...8 Solid...Just shows how good his understanding is with colo.

Coloccini..7 Pretty solid and controlled performance

Gutierrez...9 Just for the first 20mins best he has played for us and a wonder goal

Guthrie...7 Sounded busy and unlucky to hit the post.

Smith...8 Controlled midfield

Nolan...7 Quiet 1st half but sounded hungry 2nd with a couple of audacious lob attempts.

Carroll...8 Big, strong, good touch and once again great in the air infront of goal and in defence....number 9 for me.

Harewood...6 Done nothing but was busy

Good result but from what I listened to we should have had more than 3 goals in the first half alone and more than 1 in the second half.

Did Jonas put on his mask?

I was surprised Harewood started but it sounded like he did better in this match.

Good result today, everyone put there in shift in really apart from Harewood who is total shit. Ranger did more than he did when he came on then Harewoods done all season. We played much better football today and looked composed on the ball. Nolan pulled out a great bit of skill in the second half.

All in all, good perfomance, good result.

Good result today, everyone put there in shift in really apart from Harewood who is total shit. Ranger did more than he did when he came on then Harewoods done all season. We played much better football today and looked composed on the ball. Nolan pulled out a great bit of skill in the second half.

Very harsh on Harewood, who I thought had a decent game.

Jonas was immense until his injury, if he played like that all the time he'd have no trouble getting in the Argie squad, they simply couldn't get near him. A few minutes prior to his goal he made another mazy run into the box, beating four or five Peterborough players in the process but he made a hash of the finish.

Simpson's goal was a bit of class too. He just floated the ball into the top corner. I heard some say it was a cross but it look deliberate.

The stewards had clearly been told to act the cunt again, taking down banners and chucking people out. Spineless josbworth fuckers.

Very harsh on Harewood, who I thought had a decent game.

Jonas was immense until his injury, if he played like that all the time he'd have no trouble getting in the Argie squad, they simply couldn't get near him. A few minutes prior to his goal he made another mazy run into the box, beating four or five Peterborough players in the process but he made a hash of the finish.

Simpson's goal was a bit of class too. He just floated the ball into the top corner. I heard some say it was a cross but it look deliberate.

The stewards had clearly been told to act the cunt again, taking down banners and chucking people out. Spineless josbworth fuckers.

I just feel he didn't add anything to the game for us other than something we already have. His touch was poor all night. The only thing he can do ok is hold the ball uo but then again Ranger and Carroll can do that alot better.

Not sure if they mean that he raped the club, either way, I really wish people would think before putting these things together.

I think it's pretty obvious that they meant that he's raping the club, true if you ask me.

You're allowed more than one sentence in one post you know. :razz:

Edit : Ps - I think you've taken your point far enough. Far enough to make youirself look a bit of a twat tbf.

Edited by JawD