45m Euro lottery won by someone in North Shields

Lazarus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie bottling it again. Should quit playing the "hard man" if he won't go through with it tbh.

Oh dear, and the biggest oh dear ever.

KD made you look a bit silly though didn't he? You gave it the big one, he called you out on it and you started backtracking quicker that Michael Jackson on crack.

Stop giving it the big man act and people like KD won't make you look like a tit.

Stevie bottling it again. Should quit playing the "hard man" if he won't go through with it tbh.

Oh dear, and the biggest oh dear ever.

KD made you look a bit silly though didn't he? You gave it the big one, he called you out on it and you started backtracking quicker that Michael Jackson on crack.

Stop giving it the big man act and people like KD won't make you look like a tit.

Back tracking from what you most boring of bastards? :lol: Saying I'd love to meet him? I would. Going round his house and threatening him isn't on my agenda, never will be, I would just like to meet him to see what type of person he is face to face, not like I could have a pint with the cunt is it, he's tea total.

Back to you though, is there a more boring cunt on a Newcastle forum (including The Fish) than you? You seem to seek moral support in most of your posts, like you need someone to hold your hand, then resort to pathetic things from the past when you quickly run out of things to say. You're not a Newcastle fan, never will be, never have been. As if to support my statement could I ask you to point me in the direction of a post you have made on this forum which is either a) intuitive :rolleyes: interesting or c) funny. I will give £10 to charity for every post you can find which I deem to be one of the three. You boring cunt.

Edited by Stevie

I live in CLS, no secret. If your that fucking desperate to prove your manliness to me let me know in a pm and you can come round and get whatever it is you need to get off your chest

I'm starting to suspect it's your cum with a sweaty sports sock. Do let us know how it goes.

Remember the bloke who killed himself because he thought his numbers had come up but he'd failed to put them on for that week. Best part was, only four of his numbers had actually come up anyway. You shouldn't laugh I suppose but what a fucking plank.

Why would you kill yourself anyway though? Fair enough you'd be gutted, but money isn't as important as happiness. If you're going to kill yourself over something like that, you might as well do it anyway.

Exactly. You'd be gutted but it's not the end of the world. Or it shouldn't be.

My ex brother in law's 6 numbers came up one week when he'd forgot to put them on. As far from suicidal as you can get, simply said he never had the money anyway so he's lost nothing.

My ex on the otherhand was absolutely gutted :lol:

I live in CLS, no secret. If your that fucking desperate to prove your manliness to me let me know in a pm and you can come round and get whatever it is you need to get off your chest

I'm starting to suspect it's your cum with a sweaty sports sock. Do let us know how it goes.

:lol: Jesus fucking wept!

Thanks for making the thread worth opening...I think.

Sooo, a needle pulling thread. No, no, I meant, soooooooo did anyone in Shields actually win this dosh? Good luck to them if they did :huff::)

I've got relations in Shields. Must check them out :rolleyes:

Read the thread you lazy fucker. :lol:

Sooo, a needle pulling thread. No, no, I meant, soooooooo did anyone in Shields actually win this dosh? Good luck to them if they did :huff::)

I've got relations in Shields. Must check them out :rolleyes:

Read the thread you lazy fucker. :lol:

I went to page 3 (oo-err fnarr fnarr), only to discover another slag-fest. I couldn't be arsed to go back on the menu after that.