Banner

timnufc

Just what we need, another banner with a grammatical error. :icon_lol:

What the 'HOWS' ??

Surley thats not a stand-out problem?? :DAn apostrophe can easily be drawn on anyway.

Make sure you do then! :D

Just what we need, another banner with a grammatical error. :D

What the 'HOWS' ??

Surley thats not a stand-out problem?? :D An apostrophe can easily be drawn on anyway.

Whilst you're at it, put a comma inbetween 'going' and 'Mike'.

go for it every little thing helps :icon_lol:

Just what we need, another banner with a grammatical error. :D

What the 'HOWS' ??

Surley thats not a stand-out problem?? :D An apostrophe can easily be drawn on anyway.

It's the type of thing people will pick up on and use to beat you with.

Personally I think the content of the banner is fine but any mistakes will get seized upon.

Fair do's, will alter it, was also going to put 'Ashley Out' & 'Liars@St.James' Park' in the left and right corners.

Is anyone going along to keep protests going? Not only that, but singing just Newcastle songs actually creates a good pre-match atmosphere anyway, and gets more people up for the game imo.

I'm not too sure, was going to maybe get it out at the Milburn Reception before the game - as long as it got into the media, and a photographer can be there at the Milburn Reception then that would do me.

Could maybe hang it down from the L7 Balcony, but going off the last game, the stewards would probably have it taken off me by the time I put it up, thats the problem. Could hold it up at the back of L7 (which is where I will be), again canny annoying if a steward still comes up to take it away.

But I was just thinking the biggest exposure is the media, and as far as I know, no banners where taken off people at the Milburn Reception last time?

Just what we need, another banner with a grammatical error. :P

What the 'HOWS' ??

Surley thats not a stand-out problem?? :razz: An apostrophe can easily be drawn on anyway.

Whilst you're at it, put a comma inbetween 'going' and 'Mike'.

Who are you, Lynne Truss?

I'm not too sure, was going to maybe get it out at the Milburn Reception before the game - as long as it got into the media, and a photographer can be there at the Milburn Reception then that would do me.

Could maybe hang it down from the L7 Balcony, but going off the last game, the stewards would probably have it taken off me by the time I put it up, thats the problem. Could hold it up at the back of L7 (which is where I will be), again canny annoying if a steward still comes up to take it away.

But I was just thinking the biggest exposure is the media, and as far as I know, no banners where taken off people at the Milburn Reception last time?

If you hold the banner up at the start of the game in L7 I can't see anything happening. There's too much going on for the stewards to make a song and dance about it plus it's still widely seen. The FCR banner (which I was holding up not knowing what it said :razz:) was noticed by a few people in the press and a lot of fans before the game (Simon Bird tweeted about it just after kick off).

Edited by Ketsbaia

Well done Tim, and hopefully the Cockney banner will also make another appearance.

The more banners and the more offensive the better, he needs to know we wont quieten down just because we are top of the league.

The sight of him sitting there laughing on Monday night was sickening