Jack Hixon

snakehips

RIP

I find it astonishing there's five replies to this, when there's 14 for some bint normal people havent heard of.

This bloke brung Newcastle easily one of the top 5 players in its history and no doubt a very passionate follower of the toon.

RIP sad loss to Tyneside, Northumberland and the English footballing community :(

Edited by Stevie

Who's going to find us our next Shearer now??

rip.

He never found us Shearer anyway tbf. Our scouting network has never been the best.

Well he discovered shearer which in turn meant he ended up playing for us one day.

Hang on our scouting network was never better last year, Wise and co did a fantastic job remember Xisco...what a guy

I hear he's scoring loads in Spain.

Not on the pitch like.

Who's going to find us our next Shearer now??

rip.

He never found us Shearer anyway tbf. Our scouting network has never been the best.

Well he discovered shearer which in turn meant he ended up playing for us one day.

Hang on our scouting network was never better last year, Wise and co did a fantastic job remember Xisco...what a guy

For a world record fee though. He discovered Shearer for Southampton. I'm pretty sure Shearer would have made it anyway / been discovered regardless but Hixon had nothing to do with him playing for us. Crazy that a local resource of the calibre of Hixon wasn't working for us in his prime though.