possible signing's for the prem!

jamie_gordon

NEWCASTLE will target The Tank if they make it back to the Premier League.

The Championship table-toppers want Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Lavezzi, 24, will cost more than £5million.

But he will come with the backing of his Argentina team-mates Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierrez, who are Toon favourites.

Lavezzi, nicknamed The Tank, has hit 17 goals in 77 games for Napoli and Newcastle have watched him play for club and country.

He said: "I want to speak with Napoli to see if there will be a chance to leave this summer"

Quite amazing how I feel like I've been transported back to the 1970's and 80's when people get excited by bollocks like this

such is our drop in standards since the only people who set high standards in the first place were roundly booed out of town by "knowledgeable supporters"

Laughable, if it weren't so tragic

Quite amazing how I feel like I've been transported back to the 1970's and 80's when people get excited by bollocks like this

such is our drop in standards since the only people who set high standards in the first place were roundly booed out of town by "knowledgeable supporters"

getting excited? the only people I see getting excited are attain (who has always known who rubin kazan are) and jamie "I think bartons really turned it around" gordon

speaks volumes to me

getting excited? the only people I see getting excited are attain (who has always known who rubin kazan are) and jamie "I think bartons really turned it around" gordon

speaks volumes to me

Doesn't matter when Leazes is posting in post-pub mode...

We probably have less ambition now than we did in the 80's. ;)

Not sure what the last three decades have to do with our current predicament like. You might as well opine that George Rutherford was better.

No amount of booing got rid of anybody either, just cold hard cash.

Edited by Happy Face

The article does probably make as much sense as the grammar of the headline of this thread fwiw.

its a chat room about football mate not a fucking english exam!

No, it's not.