France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B):):):)

you really are a deluded old fuck

i'm not even american, although some may argue it may only be a matter of time....but I digress, the americans are anything but jealous of the Brits.

The only bit of history that most americans would deem worthy of even mentioning would be how they kicked your asses out of the colonies.....(maybe you've heard of a little song called the star spangled banner) and everything thats happened since then (in their eyes) is just further proof that they are the mightiest country in the world. Then of course is the widely held opinion (by americans) that if it wasn't for them (Stevie) you would be speaking German..... :):)

LM you really have no clue about anything yet you have cast in stone opinions about everything...fucking classic :)

The ones who aren't jealous of this country, only aren't because of ignorance. As for us speaking Kraut :wank::D we fought them on our own for 3 years, if we hadn't I'm not getting involved in a race issue, but I would guess black people like you wouldn't even exist now, so it's not just black Americans, or Americans it's black people worldwide who owe this country an untold debt from now till judgement day.

This sums up the unbelievable degrees of ignorance in North America, they kicked your arses out, they???? Oh dear. Just oh dear. English kicking English arses? They :rolleyes:

where did you meet these yanks.....on british soil while they wandered around and saw the sights?

of course they said that and meant i'm sure but lets face facts the VAST majority of americans have never been to the UK (their loss) never will go to the UK and the only exposure they've ever had to the UK is in AMERICAN history books, what do you suppose they say in those books?

certainly not that the UK is superior in culture and history

Firstly America has no history or heritage, none. You could name any country in Europe they'd have a far richer heritage than them, they are like Hoffenheim, someone rich buys them from nothing and they tell people they'll sweep all before them, they have no history, and the bits I don't know about will be wank.

America knows more about us than we know about them, that's a fact, I couldn't tell you 10 cities in North America, I could tell you 400 in Europe. They study our history, we don't study their's and I guarantee more yanks have visited Britain than English people have visited North America. It's a pathetic 57 variety continent of greed, when I think about them I can't tell you how grateful I am to have been born in this country.

Howay Stevie, you're letting personal prejudice get away with objectivity there. Without US intervention in WWII we would have lost the war, or at the very least it would have been a protracted stalemate. I doubt many historians would disagree with that.

American education is naturally Americancentric. They learn very little about UK history but lots about the American war of independance etc. Talking of which, I'd also say that the founding of America (Wahington, Lincoln etc) is more inspiring to me than anything from our own history. Pity so many modern Americans have forgotten lessons from their own past now though.

As Parky rightly pointed out America have little heritage or historical significance, they are a colony of the United Kingdom which went bad nothing more nothing less, and have largely had a classless history since. The founding of America is more inspiring to you than anything from our own history, it says more about you than anything else to be honest. A desperate attempt to appear contrary nothing more nothing less. I promise you it is not understating your statement this by saying, it is like being more inspired by the merger of Wigan County, Wigan United, Wigan Town and Wigan Borough to form Wigan Athletic in 1932, than the history of Real Madrid.

American students (apparently) study British history in great depth, I couldn't even tell you what year America was even formed, or how many stars and stripes are on their flag and for what reason they are there.

As for the war, what did America do?? Sent over 2m troops to assist our 4m plus, and laden us with debt by supplying us with arms which we were still paying for 50 years later despite giving away all our secrets and technological advances (50 years more advanced than them stupid yank cunts) for fuck all. The krauts would never have taken us, America won fuck all, The Soviet Union is a country if any we owe a debt to by keeping them busy on the other side.

How can you comment on the founding fathers and the birth one of the world's first truly secular states (and only remaining super power) when you admit you've never been there and are completely ignorant of its history? As for WW2, I'm still waiting for that reference on how Japan could have reached Chicago immediately after pearl harbour if they had put their minds to it.....

Regardless, you've clearly got a chip on your shoulder regarding the US (and most other countires come to that) so this is pointless. But whatever your view on the States, its just daft not to recognise what an important and influential country it is.

A clear exhibit of student culture. Lets all have an alternative view, lets all contradict, lets all be individual.

Your post about being inspired by John Lincoln and George Washington more than anything in our own history, is by a million miles the most pathetic thing I've ever read on the internet.

i'm not even american, although some may argue it may only be a matter of time....but I digress, the americans are anything but jealous of the Brits.

The only bit of history that most americans would deem worthy of even mentioning would be how they kicked your asses out of the colonies.....(maybe you've heard of a little song called the star spangled banner) and everything thats happened since then (in their eyes) is just further proof that they are the mightiest country in the world. Then of course is the widely held opinion (by americans) that if it wasn't for them (Stevie) you would be speaking German..... :):)

LM you really have no clue about anything yet you have cast in stone opinions about everything...fucking classic :)

The ones who aren't jealous of this country, only aren't because of ignorance. As for us speaking Kraut :wank::D we fought them on our own for 3 years, if we hadn't I'm not getting involved in a race issue, but I would guess black people like you wouldn't even exist now, so it's not just black Americans, or Americans it's black people worldwide who owe this country an untold debt from now till judgement day.

This sums up the unbelievable degrees of ignorance in North America, they kicked your arses out, they???? Oh dear. Just oh dear. English kicking English arses? They :rolleyes:

where did you meet these yanks.....on british soil while they wandered around and saw the sights?

of course they said that and meant i'm sure but lets face facts the VAST majority of americans have never been to the UK (their loss) never will go to the UK and the only exposure they've ever had to the UK is in AMERICAN history books, what do you suppose they say in those books?

Firstly America has no history or heritage, none. You could name any country in Europe they'd have a far richer heritage than them, they are like Hoffenheim, someone rich buys them from nothing and they tell people they'll sweep all before them, they have no history, and the bits I don't know about will be wank.

America knows more about us than we know about them, that's a fact, I couldn't tell you 10 cities in North America, I could tell you 400 in Europe. They study our history, we don't study their's and I guarantee more yanks have visited Britain than English people have visited North America. It's a pathetic 57 variety continent of greed, when I think about them I can't tell you how grateful I am to have been born in this country.

Howay Stevie, you're letting personal prejudice get away with objectivity there. Without US intervention in WWII we would have lost the war, or at the very least it would have been a protracted stalemate. I doubt many historians would disagree with that.

American education is naturally Americancentric. They learn very little about UK history but lots about the American war of independance etc. Talking of which, I'd also say that the founding of America (Wahington, Lincoln etc) is more inspiring to me than anything from our own history. Pity so many modern Americans have forgotten lessons from their own past now though.

As Parky rightly pointed out America have little heritage or historical significance, they are a colony of the United Kingdom which went bad nothing more nothing less, and have largely had a classless history since. The founding of America is more inspiring to you than anything from our own history, it says more about you than anything else to be honest. A desperate attempt to appear contrary nothing more nothing less. I promise you it is not understating your statement this by saying, it is like being more inspired by the merger of Wigan County, Wigan United, Wigan Town and Wigan Borough to form Wigan Athletic in 1932, than the history of Real Madrid.

American students (apparently) study British history in great depth, I couldn't even tell you what year America was even formed, or how many stars and stripes are on their flag and for what reason they are there.

As for the war, what did America do?? Sent over 2m troops to assist our 4m plus, and laden us with debt by supplying us with arms which we were still paying for 50 years later despite giving away all our secrets and technological advances (50 years more advanced than them stupid yank cunts) for fuck all. The krauts would never have taken us, America won fuck all, The Soviet Union is a country if any we owe a debt to by keeping them busy on the other side.

How can you comment on the founding fathers and the birth one of the world's first truly secular states (and only remaining super power) when you admit you've never been there and are completely ignorant of its history? As for WW2, I'm still waiting for that reference on how Japan could have reached Chicago immediately after pearl harbour if they had put their minds to it.....

Regardless, you've clearly got a chip on your shoulder regarding the US (and most other countires come to that) so this is pointless. But whatever your view on the States, its just daft not to recognise what an important and influential country it is.

A clear exhibit of student culture. Lets all have an alternative view, lets all contradict, lets all be individual.

Your post about being inspired by John Lincoln and George Washington more than anything in our own history, is by a million miles the most pathetic thing I've ever read on the internet.

Who the fuck's John Lincoln?

:):):):)

I wrote what I did in response to 'Firstly America has no history or heritage, none', which I'd suggest is slightly more pathetic from you, Stevie.

For me the writing of the American constitution is inspiring, if you disagree can you think of a comparable British political achievement. I suppose if you go back far enough the Magna Carta was equally impressive, but again, America can claim a shared heritage there.

Anyway, I'm no defender of the modern day US, I just recognise it was built on outstandingly great principles (especially for the time), but has unfortunately gone to shit since because the essence of those principles have not been adhered to.

And what's all this student bollocks? Is it impossible to have a sensible conversation without having pathetic ad hominem attacks? (or is that another poindexterism ewerk? B))

The ones who aren't jealous of this country, only aren't because of ignorance. As for us speaking Kraut :D:rolleyes: we fought them on our own for 3 years, if we hadn't I'm not getting involved in a race issue, but I would guess black people like you wouldn't even exist now, so it's not just black Americans, or Americans it's black people worldwide who owe this country an untold debt from now till judgement day.

This sums up the unbelievable degrees of ignorance in North America, they kicked your arses out, they???? Oh dear. Just oh dear. English kicking English arses? They B)

I wrote what I did in response to 'Firstly America has no history or heritage, none', which I'd suggest is slightly more pathetic from you, Stevie.

For me the writing of the American constitution is inspiring, if you disagree can you think of a comparable British political achievement. I suppose if you go back far enough the Magna Carta was equally impressive, but again, America can claim a shared heritage there.

Anyway, I'm no defender of the modern day US, I just recognise it was built on outstandingly great principles (especially for the time), but has unfortunately gone to shit since because the essence of those principles have not been adhered to.

And what's all this student bollocks? Is it impossible to have a sensible conversation without having pathetic ad hominem attacks? (or is that another poindexterism ewerk? :))

seriously Renton.

Are you real ?

:wank:

fucking idealistic no nowt geek of the highest degree, no doubt about it :)

ah. Tell me what you mean by "doing good" because I think "do gooders" are idiotic, naive, stupid ignorant cunts.

Right, so the moniker, "do-gooder" bears zero connection to what you're trying to describe. Like calling a car "whip".

I see doing good as most other people do, being kind to your fellow man, not breaking the laws of the land, finishing your greens and stuff like that.

The people you seem to be describing are what I'd call Neanderthal xenophobes, racists, chavs, some of the boarding school crowd, some of the yolkels. But that's what I'd call them, not do-gooders

you still haven't explained how being an intellectual is a bad thing by the by.

The funny thing is, "do gooder" usually means someone's naive views are particularly impractical.

On every issue it's the likes of Leazes and Stevie who's solution is completely impractical (ban free speech and certain items of clothing, send 2,000,000 British protesters to other countries, Nuke Israel, restrict international spelling conventions etc).

nobody can go through life doing as they please. You have free speech but with it comes certain types of disciplines and responsibilities. These scumbags are out of line behaving as they do towards British troops on British soil. Back where we started. If their loyalties lie elsewhere, then lets not be 2 faced about it and fuck off.

freedom of speech is freedom of speech thats the fucking point!!!!

you can disagree with it but, as long as it doesn't cross laws that protect against hate, you have to put up with it

sorry it's a rough old world, thought someone with your life experience would know that

indeed, its a rough old world, your idealistic and stupid view that we can all live together in a multicultural society is bollocks, if you can't respect the flag of the country that you live in, fuck off to one where you do.

Do you seriously think you can go through life without accepting certain responsibilities and disciplines in your behaviour [see the spelling ... :wank: ]

What a fucking pleb.

:D

as I said in an earlier post we've been managing this for quite some time in the great white north (a name that reflects the colour of the lanscape in winter), so if thats too idealistic for you fair enough no big loss

btw thats how we spell behaviour here in kanuckistan...as in your behaviour towards visible minorities is abhorrant

:rolleyes:

Edited by tooner

Been out for a few pints of Coors Leazes?

Coors ? I'll leave that to students etc thanks.

Have you had a nice evening chatting to idealistic fuckwits over the internet on all the worlds problems and how to solve them in one easy lesson :wank:

ah. Tell me what you mean by "doing good" because I think "do gooders" are idiotic, naive, stupid ignorant cunts.

Right, so the moniker, "do-gooder" bears zero connection to what you're trying to describe. Like calling a car "whip".

I see doing good as most other people do, being kind to your fellow man, not breaking the laws of the land, finishing your greens and stuff like that.

The people you seem to be describing are what I'd call Neanderthal xenophobes, racists, chavs, some of the boarding school crowd, some of the yolkels. But that's what I'd call them, not do-gooders

The funny thing is, "do gooder" usually means someone's naive views are particularly impractical.

On every issue it's the likes of Leazes and Stevie who's solution is completely impractical (ban free speech and certain items of clothing, send 2,000,000 British protesters to other countries, Nuke Israel, restrict international spelling conventions etc).

nobody can go through life doing as they please. You have free speech but with it comes certain types of disciplines and responsibilities. These scumbags are out of line behaving as they do towards British troops on British soil. Back where we started. If their loyalties lie elsewhere, then lets not be 2 faced about it and fuck off.

you can disagree with it but, as long as it doesn't cross laws that protect against hate, you have to put up with it

sorry it's a rough old world, thought someone with your life experience would know that

indeed, its a rough old world, your idealistic and stupid view that we can all live together in a multicultural society is bollocks, if you can't respect the flag of the country that you live in, fuck off to one where you do.

Do you seriously think you can go through life without accepting certain responsibilities and disciplines in your behaviour [see the spelling ... :wank: ]

What a fucking pleb.

as I said in an earlier post we've been managing this for quite some time in the great white north (a name that reflects the colour of the lanscape in winter), so if thats too idealistic for you fair enough no big loss

btw thats how we spell behaviour here in kanuckistan...as in your behaviour towards visible minorities is abhorrant

and your talking about spelling and being ironic B):)

What a fucking pleb.

full sentences please

What a fucking pleb.

full sentences please

spelling :)

Boring cunt.

Fuck off back to the USA

Have you had a nice evening chatting to idealistic fuckwits over the internet on all the worlds problems and how to solve them in one easy lesson :wank:

bump.........for anyone else to reply ie the do gooders and idealistic fuckwits

bump.........for anyone else to reply ie the do gooders and idealistic fuckwits

Clearly a Miller Lite ( weight) then.

What a fucking pleb.

full sentences please

spelling :)

Boring cunt.

Fuck off back to the USA

you really are thick aren't you?

as I have said before I am not from the US..... :)

So, Leazes's response to my well-reasoned and logical posts was "you're a yank, fuck off." Brilliant :D Your response to try to prove you aren't just a bitter, uneducated xenophobe with an inexplicable grudge against anyone not English is "well you're not from my country so nothing you say could possibly be accurate." Jog on you old loon :wank:

Listen to you you sad old man. "Those who support Muslims" "those with Muslim sympathies" etc etc. Haven't you got that not all of us are bombers yet? Or is that what your "vast life experience" has shown you? If so, I wonder what you were doing experiencing terrorist training camps, since that's the only place on Earth you could've "experienced" the nonsense you're spouting. What does that say for your sympathies? Get used to us Leazes, we're here to stay.

As for spelling, well, when you live and work here, went to school here, lost points for using the "wrong" spelling of words, you learn to adapt. So I see your "born and bred" comment Stevie and I won't dispute the "bred" part. We are what we are.

your insults do you no favours. As I said, you know nothing about me and aren't going to find out. My views are based on life experience and not by reading a book by an out of touch "intellectual"

Have you ever actually met a Muslim? Even one?

I'd say my experience of Muslims, Islam and Islamic society trumps yours, Leazes, by virtue of me being one and working, living, playing and just generally associating with probably thousands of them over my lifetime. I didn't need any books, "intellectual" or otherwise, to tell me your ridiculous views on an entire society of people are wrong. So unless you're about to tell me you're actually an Islamic scholar and world traveller (two l's just for you!) whose theories are backed by years of research and proof, I'm holding to the view of "you don't know what you're talking about."

Getting back to the OP, the ironic thing is that I don't even support burqas or really anything but the simplest of hijab. The burqa isn't part of Islam - in fact, and many people don't know this, when Muslims make the pilgrimage to Mecca, completing the most significant event in the religion, they are expressly forbidden to have their faces covered. Burqas and other restrictive coverings are born of two things that feed off each other - the remnants of tribal culture and civilisation, and the radicalisation of areas that still hold to those views. The reasoning goes "well, if Muslim women are meant to have their heads covered, and that's sunna (permitted and encouraged), then covering more of them must be even more sunna." Places like those have assigned low value to women for thousands of years, well before the advent of Islam, which changed little. I'm thoroughly against that kind of enslavement of women as most sensible people are.

The trouble is that some honestly do choose - whether due to pressures familial or cultural, or a misguided desire to adhere to their religion faithfully - to wear such things, and I don't feel it's the state's right to dictate whether they can or not. And I also feel that if it were, let's say, Hindus or Jews that had to wear facial coverings as part of their religion rather than Muslims, then we wouldn't hear a word against it.

The ones who aren't jealous of this country, only aren't because of ignorance. As for us speaking Kraut :D:rolleyes: we fought them on our own for 3 years, if we hadn't I'm not getting involved in a race issue, but I would guess black people like you wouldn't even exist now, so it's not just black Americans, or Americans it's black people worldwide who owe this country an untold debt from now till judgement day.

This sums up the unbelievable degrees of ignorance in North America, they kicked your arses out, they???? Oh dear. Just oh dear. English kicking English arses? They B)

And what's all this student bollocks? Is it impossible to have a sensible conversation without having pathetic ad hominem attacks? (or is that another poindexterism ewerk? :))

seriously Renton.

Are you real ?

:wank:

Deliberately wrote that Leazes, albeit it is a usual term on 'intellectual' boards. Any comments on Stevie's anti-Americanism btw? I seem to recall you've always championed the States in the past.

So, Leazes's response to my well-reasoned and logical posts was "you're a yank, fuck off." Brilliant :D Your response to try to prove you aren't just a bitter, uneducated xenophobe with an inexplicable grudge against anyone not English is "well you're not from my country so nothing you say could possibly be accurate." Jog on you old loon :wank:

Listen to you you sad old man. "Those who support Muslims" "those with Muslim sympathies" etc etc. Haven't you got that not all of us are bombers yet? Or is that what your "vast life experience" has shown you? If so, I wonder what you were doing experiencing terrorist training camps, since that's the only place on Earth you could've "experienced" the nonsense you're spouting. What does that say for your sympathies? Get used to us Leazes, we're here to stay.

As for spelling, well, when you live and work here, went to school here, lost points for using the "wrong" spelling of words, you learn to adapt. So I see your "born and bred" comment Stevie and I won't dispute the "bred" part. We are what we are.

your insults do you no favours. As I said, you know nothing about me and aren't going to find out. My views are based on life experience and not by reading a book by an out of touch "intellectual"

I'd say my experience of Muslims, Islam and Islamic society trumps yours, Leazes, by virtue of me being one and working, living, playing and just generally associating with probably thousands of them over my lifetime. I didn't need any books, "intellectual" or otherwise, to tell me your ridiculous views on an entire society of people are wrong. So unless you're about to tell me you're actually an Islamic scholar and world traveller (two l's just for you!) whose theories are backed by years of research and proof, I'm holding to the view of "you don't know what you're talking about."

Getting back to the OP, the ironic thing is that I don't even support burqas or really anything but the simplest of hijab. The burqa isn't part of Islam - in fact, and many people don't know this, when Muslims make the pilgrimage to Mecca, completing the most significant event in the religion, they are expressly forbidden to have their faces covered. Burqas and other restrictive coverings are born of two things that feed off each other - the remnants of tribal culture and civilisation, and the radicalisation of areas that still hold to those views. The reasoning goes "well, if Muslim women are meant to have their heads covered, and that's sunna (permitted and encouraged), then covering more of them must be even more sunna." Places like those have assigned low value to women for thousands of years, well before the advent of Islam, which changed little. I'm thoroughly against that kind of enslavement of women as most sensible people are.

The trouble is that some honestly do choose - whether due to pressures familial or cultural, or a misguided desire to adhere to their religion faithfully - to wear such things, and I don't feel it's the state's right to dictate whether they can or not. And I also feel that if it were, let's say, Hindus or Jews that had to wear facial coverings as part of their religion rather than Muslims, then we wouldn't hear a word against it.

What about women who don't choose it but are forced to wear it though? Total face coverings are completely alien in the West so I don't accept that it would go completely uncommented about if it was associated with Jews or Hindus, but I accept that islamophobia has made things much worse. On a personal level, I feel very uncomfortable about it and would not, for instance, want to work with a colleague wearing a burqa or niquab.

Also, if it is true it is not islamic, would that mean most moderate muslims would support a ban in public places?

So, Leazes's response to my well-reasoned and logical posts was "you're a yank, fuck off." Brilliant :rolleyes: Your response to try to prove you aren't just a bitter, uneducated xenophobe with an inexplicable grudge against anyone not English is "well you're not from my country so nothing you say could possibly be accurate." Jog on you old loon :wank:

What about women who don't choose it but are forced to wear it though? Total face coverings are completely alien in the West so I don't accept that it would go completely uncommented about if it was associated with Jews or Hindus, but I accept that islamophobia has made things much worse. On a personal level, I feel very uncomfortable about it and would not, for instance, want to work with a colleague wearing a burqa or niquab.

Also, if it is true it is not islamic, would that mean most moderate muslims would support a ban in public places?

Understandable, given that you work from home :D