FA Cup 4th Round / West Brom vs Newcastle

brummiemag1

Anyone going to this game?

Anyone out there still interested?

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold? In years gone by we would have sold all 5,000 no problem

Should we play a full strengh team?

I certainly hope we play a full strength team - a win here puts us through to the last 16.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to this game?

Anyone out there still interested?

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold? In years gone by we would have sold all 5,000 no problem

Should we play a full strengh team?

I certainly hope we play a full strength team - a win here puts us through to the last 16.

No, no, no and no. Actually, despite myself I know I'll actually be bothered so I suppose the 2nd one is a 'yes' if I'm being honest.

Have taken a dislike to them after Mondays night game. So I would like nothing better than a win at the weekend.

However I know it’s another distraction from the league.

I want us to win so we can face a premiership side. I want to see how we'd fare in our current state.

The worst team in the PL this season would beat us quite comfortably.

Portsmouth... yeah.. :wank:

Play kids and reserves and concentrate on geting promoted for me. And that was before i saw what a bunch of dirty bastards they are, you can guarentee if we play our best team some of them will be getting injured the way they'll be playing.

Hoping for an exciting game. The reason being, I just turned 18, which makes it legal for me to drink in Montreal, where I currently live. So I've bought a 6 pack of Newcastle Broon, and I am definitely going to be drinking it during the game on Saturday (which is at 10 am over here :wank:)

Going to the game looking forward to a great day out :wank: Utter disgrace we aren't playing a full strength squad and I'm quite suprised WBA aren't either they have always played strong squads in the cup competition.

Here's hoping we can progress into the next round of the competition :D

I want us to win so we can face a premiership side. I want to see how we'd fare in our current state.

Portsmouth would beat us, imo.

Portsmouth would beat us, imo.

More often than not I reckon.

---Krul---

---Raylor---Kadar---Coloccini---Enrique---

---Pancrate---Guthrie---Smith---Jonas---

---Nolan---------

---------Carroll---

SUBS: Harper, Shola, LuaLua, Ranger, Tozer, Ferguson and Donaldson

Pretty strong team out.

Get beat 3-1

I like that team, guthrie being used in his proper position for once, Raylor on the pitch, who i think we missed last time out for deliveries from freekicks and if that last match is anything to go off we'll get plenty of opportunities like that

2-1 to us