More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer:

ToonTastic users,If i take the piss out of you, it's because you deserve it, not because you're a regular on the #2 Forum called ToonTastic.

We're well loved... ;)

I really don't like the other board.

Its just a middle school playground where people can throw dog shit and insults at each other while being patted on the back by fellow members for their efforts.

No substance and certainly no style.

What's the average age there...13? Some of the comments from supposed senior members trying to be funny are only funny in their lame attempt to humour and kiss arse, you can't laugh with them, only at them.

I doubt Cobh would truely want to stay there as the intelligence level is somewhat lower than the average 9 year old mackem, it must be driving him nuts, please let him back, they don't deserve such a good member, and he doesn't deserve that kind of punishment to stay there.

Well i allways thought HTT was actually Skirge.but what do i know i only look inside from the outside.and Gol nope your reply in your post is incorrect again.

99904[/snapback]

Nah, it's not Skirge, the spelling doesn't match that of a brain-dead chimp.

We're well loved... ;)

Its just a middle school playground where people can throw dog shit and insults at each other while being patted on the back by fellow members for their efforts.

What's the average age there...13? Some of the comments from supposed senior members trying to be funny are only funny in their lame attempt to humour and kiss arse, you can't laugh with them, only at them.

I doubt Cobh would truely want to stay there as the intelligence level is somewhat lower than the average 9 year old mackem, it must be driving him nuts, please let him back, they don't deserve such a good member, and he doesn't deserve that kind of punishment to stay there.

99940[/snapback]

That must be why they all came "piling" onto here when their playground was out of bounds for "refurbishment" and a new monkey frame.... :P

We're well loved... ;)

99940[/snapback]

oh sweet ironing.

Just to point Skirge is pretty much blind, thats the reason he makes the spelling mistakes.

So go easy on the fella ok?

99986[/snapback]

What's the reason for him ringing up Bookies and pestering them to bring their odds down, then? ;)

Well i allways thought HTT was actually Skirge.but what do i know i only look inside from the outside.and Gol nope your reply in your post is incorrect again.

99904[/snapback]

I'm Taylor27.

100003[/snapback]

Very amusing reply to the serious point over PM HTT. Thanks for that.

99904[/snapback]

I'm Taylor27.

100003[/snapback]

Unlucky

Just to point Skirge is pretty much blind, thats the reason he makes the spelling mistakes.

99986[/snapback]

GET HIM TO USE A SPELL CHECKER THEN

[/font]

99986[/snapback]

That's a pretty patronising post tbh.

99904[/snapback]

I'm Taylor27.

100003[/snapback]

Explains why he isn't funny like :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.