More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I don't get the Sean Bean thing either :angry:

60050[/snapback]

I reckon you're taking the piss an'all. But JJ wrote at least TWO articles about that frigging Sky advert and how it captured the essence of what it was to be a football fan etc. And it was SEAN BASTARD BEAN that did the voiceover!

Have you all got the Sean Bean reference now? :icon_lol:

:D

60055[/snapback]

Only the people who thought Boumsong was the best thing since sliced bread read those articles tbh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair HTT has turned down a few articles that i've seen. Maddog (the kid that lives in Pakistan) wrote a rubbish one about why he hates Man Utd, simply because his mates all have the shirts. Now that was toss.

I don't get the Sean Bean thing either :razz:

60050[/snapback]

I reckon you're taking the piss an'all. But JJ wrote at least TWO articles about that frigging Sky advert and how it captured the essence of what it was to be a football fan etc. And it was SEAN BASTARD BEAN that did the voiceover!

Have you all got the Sean Bean reference now? :angry:

:icon_lol:

60055[/snapback]

Only the people who thought Boumsong was the best thing since sliced bread read those articles tbh

60058[/snapback]

I've got news for you matey! Shola is NOT the next Shearer?

I don't get the Sean Bean thing either :angry:

60050[/snapback]

Have you all got the Sean Bean reference now? :icon_lol:

60055[/snapback]

I'm not taking the piss. I reckon the diet coke article was one on the only ones where I read more than about two or three lines tbh. That was, generally speaking more than enough.

To be fair HTT has turned down a few articles that i've seen. Maddog (the kid that lives in Pakistan) wrote a rubbish one about why he hates Man Utd, simply because his mates all have the shirts. Now that was toss.

60059[/snapback]

Actually, I would have quite enjoyed reading that. :D

60059[/snapback]

Racist tbh.

I don't get the Sean Bean thing either :razz:

60050[/snapback]

Have you all got the Sean Bean reference now? :angry:

:icon_lol:

60055[/snapback]

Sean Bean's doing voiceovers? :D

You think we'd believe anything you do.

What next.......Eddie Guerrero's dead?

60059[/snapback]

Fair enough, I haven't read many of late on there.

60059[/snapback]

Legend that lad. I remember he wrote a match report about a game he didn't bother watching because it was on too late over in Pakistan. HTT used it too :D

His player ratings are legendary.

Anyway.........is JJ still writing artciles (for N-O???) Genuine question.

And wtf happened to him anyways? He was in Leicester for a bit then (I think) went back up to Peebles.....but after that I've lost track. :D

And wtf happened to him anyways? He was in Leicester for a bit then (I think) went back up to Peebles.....but after that I've lost track.  :D

60067[/snapback]

He's writing a novel :icon_lol:

Fair play to those who want to write articles though. I think a fair few of them are taking themselves too seriously, but I suppose if you put up a piece of writing in the public domain then you have to expect both praise and criticism.

I'm shite at this diplomacy like.  :D

60057[/snapback]

Actually, you are brilliant at diplomacy, unlike most people on here.

Those article are absolute crud 90% of the time! :icon_lol:

He was a canny lad JJ, needed to take it a bit easy on those diet cokes like, but canny all the same.

60071[/snapback]

I agree, spot on kid. His articles though....

And wtf happened to him anyways? He was in Leicester for a bit then (I think) went back up to Peebles.....but after that I've lost track.  :D

60067[/snapback]

I heard a rumour that he was shagging one of Sheff Weds strikers*

* clearly I've made that up, but he'll understand the reference if he ever reads this :icon_lol:

Fair play to those who want to write articles though. I think a fair few of them are taking themselves too seriously, but I suppose if you put up a piece of writing in the public domain then you have to expect both praise and criticism.

60057[/snapback]

60070[/snapback]

The one with Shepherd as Mussolini and Newcastle as a dictatorship was sensational!

60057[/snapback]

60070[/snapback]

He's right actually SLP, you are. Plus you've got the common sense to avoid the daft arguments I get into. Re: the articles, the authors are quite precious about them sometimes. Someone wrote a pro-Souness one which they later admitted wasn't really their viewpoint and was really just to provoke debate, yet they still got annoyed when people disagreed with it. I miss Alan D'Ohliver though, he really was GREAT!

Legend that lad. I remember he wrote a match report about a game he didn't bother watching because it was on too late over in Pakistan. HTT used it too :razz:

60066[/snapback]

:D No way :icon_lol:

60079[/snapback]

:angry: Aye I remember that one well, he got loads of stick for it.

60067[/snapback]

I heard a rumour that he was shagging one of Sheff Weds strikers*

* clearly I've made that up, but he'll understand the reference if he ever reads this :angry:

60075[/snapback]

Thats hardly the point......we dont understand it.....so give us the heads up? Was he really nobbing a Sheffield United striker and youre just being ironic? :razz:

Nah, it's weird when a big poster just disappears. I'd like to think JJ will resurface sometime but I hardly remember him posting on this version of toontastic at all? :icon_lol:

60057[/snapback]

60070[/snapback]

The one with Shepherd as Mussolini and Newcastle as a dictatorship was sensational!

60078[/snapback]

I think I read part of that one. Was it by GazP?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.