More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

i use both sites like but dont really post much on either.

59044[/snapback]

If you increase your posting on here, we might let you be in the clique. :rolleyes:

59047[/snapback]

I very much doubt you have any clout with clique applications. I've always viewed you as a ginger figure head, with no real executive powers.

59050[/snapback]

As a known mackem with blonde highlights, your very existence in the clique is something of a sympathy vote matey!

59054[/snapback]

I resigned the day Wacky Jnr's application was accepted tbh. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use both sites like but dont really post much on either.

59044[/snapback]

If you increase your posting on here, we might let you be in the clique. :rolleyes:

59047[/snapback]

I very much doubt you have any clout with clique applications. I've always viewed you as a ginger figure head, with no real executive powers.

59050[/snapback]

As a known mackem with blonde highlights, your very existence in the clique is something of a sympathy vote matey!

59054[/snapback]

I resigned the day Wacky Jnr's application was accepted tbh. ;)

59056[/snapback]

Every clique needs at least one dwarf. :blink:

13 pages.

You should all be offering your thanks by the way, I'm certain I taught you all how to spell clique.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

You lost me there, samantha.

59071[/snapback]

At least the penny has finally dropped and he knows who Sammy is! :rolleyes:

13 pages.

You should all be offering your thanks by the way, I'm certain I taught you all how to spell clique.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! :rolleyes:

We were speculating about the identity of the elusive 'Neil'. You and sammynb both referred to him. But we dont know who he is?

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

At least the penny has finally dropped and he knows who Sammy is! :rolleyes:

59073[/snapback]

After a scene reminiscent of the penny fountains at Blackpool. ;)

What's that old saying? Something like "arguing on the internet is like entering the special Olympics, you're all spastics!"

This goes beoynd that. 13 pages of arguing on the internet about how other people who argue on the internet don't argue on the internet as well as you argue on the internet just blows my mind in it's level of spasticity.

What's that old saying?  Something like "arguing on the internet is like entering the special Olympics, you're all spastics!"

This goes beoynd that.  13 pages of arguing on the internet about how other people who argue on the internet don't argue on the internet as well as you argue on the internet just blows my mind in it's level of spasticity.

59076[/snapback]

I disagree.

What's that old saying?  Something like "arguing on the internet is like entering the special Olympics, you're all spastics!"

This goes beoynd that.  13 pages of arguing on the internet about how other people who argue on the internet don't argue on the internet as well as you argue on the internet just blows my mind in it's level of spasticity.

59076[/snapback]

I disagree.

59078[/snapback]

fair enough

59076[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Dunno about all that, I just had a damned good chuckle reading through it last night! Who needs a comedy club when you've got this place? ;)

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! :rolleyes:

We were speculating about the identity of the elusive 'Neil'. You and sammynb both referred to him. But we dont know who he is?

59074[/snapback]

Seems his identity shall forever remain shrouded in mystery.

59076[/snapback]

I disagree.

59078[/snapback]

Spastic.

59076[/snapback]

I disagree.

59078[/snapback]

Spastic.

59094[/snapback]

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

59074[/snapback]

59087[/snapback]

I think Neil might be Omar or Omardino or summit.

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

59074[/snapback]

59087[/snapback]

I think Neil might be Omar or Omardino or summit.

59106[/snapback]

Yes, I'm also The Mask.

;)

Is it not the Neil that HTL and LM used to war with on N-O that they're talking about? The one who got banned then came back as someone else?

If not I reckon HTL's called Neil. Although I always had him down as a Percy tbh.

Is it not the Neil that HTL and LM used to war with on N-O that they're talking about?  The one who got banned then came back as someone else?

If not I reckon HTL's called Neil.  Although I always had him down as a Percy tbh.

59137[/snapback]

Thinking about it now, isnt Neil..>Bez/ Not_a_racist/ irritating twat ?

no you aren't, you are manc-mag

58794[/snapback]

LM, manc-mag's christian name is sammy and mate on a number of occasions I've had to re-read threads to make sure it's not me they are refering to when the name sammy pops up.

Either way I'm right about both forum re-Neil.

58796[/snapback]

To avoid future confusion, you could be called 'fat sammy'.

What d'you reckon? I'd accept that as a compromise.

........that or 'Geordie Fish II'

58867[/snapback]

I'll give you til 10.30 am to respond with any objections. If you genuinely dont want to be renamed you'll make your position abundantly clear.

58868[/snapback]

How about you stay as manc-mag and I'll stay as steve! It's only 8:47am here so I've made your deadline

no you aren't, you are manc-mag

58794[/snapback]

LM, manc-mag's christian name is sammy and mate on a number of occasions I've had to re-read threads to make sure it's not me they are refering to when the name sammy pops up.

Either way I'm right about both forum re-Neil.

58796[/snapback]

To avoid future confusion, you could be called 'fat sammy'.

What d'you reckon? I'd accept that as a compromise.

........that or 'Geordie Fish II'

;)

58867[/snapback]

I'll give you til 10.30 am to respond with any objections. If you genuinely dont want to be renamed you'll make your position abundantly clear.

58868[/snapback]

How about you stay as manc-mag and I'll stay as steve! It's only 8:47am here so I've made your deadline

59183[/snapback]

No deal fatty!

:blink:

Thinking about it now, isnt Neil..>Bez/ Not_a_racist/ irritating twat ?

59138[/snapback]

...lein, scoreboard...

59152[/snapback]

All of the above, also one and the same who use to wind up LM and HTL in every thread on HTT/N-O.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.