More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for JJ; he's not the only one. Is JawD still around?

60107[/snapback]

Incidentally, where the flaming gallah is Blaydon?

60268[/snapback]

Hes to busy going to all his raves these days, along with tyne, bennie, adidas, cheyne etc...

60395[/snapback]

A totally predictable yet still funny reply :lol:

60107[/snapback]

60268[/snapback]

Hes to busy going to all his raves these days, along with tyne, bennie, adidas, cheyne etc...

60395[/snapback]

I've got photo's of his bird if anyone wants to see? :lol:

60107[/snapback]

60268[/snapback]

60395[/snapback]

60399[/snapback]

Go on then.

60107[/snapback]

60268[/snapback]

And Li3nZ

60280[/snapback]

And Swindon Mag :lol:

60403[/snapback]

I saw him on N-O as the doctor. Incidentally, do all the members of N-O know about this place? :lol:

60107[/snapback]

60268[/snapback]

60395[/snapback]

60399[/snapback]

Go on then.

60401[/snapback]

Think it's wise me posting pictures of someone without their permission then?

Renton, do you think a PM to all members is in order like? :lol:

60107[/snapback]

60268[/snapback]

60395[/snapback]

60399[/snapback]

Go on then.

60401[/snapback]

Think it's wise me posting pictures of someone without their permission then?

Renton, do you think a PM to all members is in order like? :lol:

60412[/snapback]

Knowing Blaydon it'll only be a pic of him in drag anyways. Get it posted, man!

Anyway.........is JJ still writing artciles (for N-O???) Genuine question.

And wtf happened to him anyways? He was in Leicester for a bit then (I think) went back up to Peebles.....but after that I've lost track.   :lol:

60067[/snapback]

Got a text from him a few days ago, saying he'd changed phone numbers.

Was one of the few Toontastic-ers I met, and he seemed canny enough. :lol:

60337[/snapback]

And I got a text from him a few weeks ago from his old number, complaining that the "Accrington Stanley? Oo're they?" advert hadn't been included in some Best TV Ads Ever show. Legend. ;)

Anyway.........is JJ still writing artciles (for N-O???) Genuine question.

And wtf happened to him anyways? He was in Leicester for a bit then (I think) went back up to Peebles.....but after that I've lost track.   :lol:

60067[/snapback]

Got a text from him a few days ago, saying he'd changed phone numbers.

Was one of the few Toontastic-ers I met, and he seemed canny enough. ;)

60337[/snapback]

And I got a text from him a few weeks ago from his old number, complaining that the "Accrington Stanley? Oo're they?" advert hadn't been included in some Best TV Ads Ever show. Legend. ;)

60447[/snapback]

Does he write REALLY REALLY long texts? :lol:

13 pages.

You should all be offering your thanks by the way, I'm certain I taught you all how to spell clique.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

You lost me there, samantha.

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! :lol:

We were speculating about the identity of the elusive 'Neil'. You and sammynb both referred to him. But we dont know who he is?

59074[/snapback]

Been away, so it's catch up time.

2 things. I read the previous posts, but I don't read every thread, I have other things to do, seemingly you don't. That means you should get a life.

The other thing is that I had no idea you were speculating about the identity of Neil, I also didn't make any reference to him. I also don't think he'd be hard to spot anyway, given his obsession with nobs. Perhaps you aren't as bright as you like to believe.

59786[/snapback]

That made no sense whatsoever mate.

Not that I'd recommend reading back through all of this now but I'm pretty sure reference to 'Neil' and 'Sammy' both appear and are explained in this thread! Which disproves your remarks.

As for the insults, I'm absolutely fucking devo'd :lol: Are you gonna offer me out next then, keyboard warrior?

59841[/snapback]

Been away (again), so it's catch up time (again)

As usual, total shite from samantha.

;)

13 pages.

You should all be offering your thanks by the way, I'm certain I taught you all how to spell clique.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! :lol:

We were speculating about the identity of the elusive 'Neil'. You and sammynb both referred to him. But we dont know who he is?

59074[/snapback]

2 things. I read the previous posts, but I don't read every thread, I have other things to do, seemingly you don't. That means you should get a life.

The other thing is that I had no idea you were speculating about the identity of Neil, I also didn't make any reference to him. I also don't think he'd be hard to spot anyway, given his obsession with nobs. Perhaps you aren't as bright as you like to believe.

59786[/snapback]

Not that I'd recommend reading back through all of this now but I'm pretty sure reference to 'Neil' and 'Sammy' both appear and are explained in this thread! Which disproves your remarks.

As for the insults, I'm absolutely fucking devo'd :lol: Are you gonna offer me out next then, keyboard warrior?

59841[/snapback]

;)

60449[/snapback]

Shit response tbh. ;)

Both references were pointed out but he still won't acknowledge it! :lol:

59845[/snapback]

Care to explain exactly what you're on about Chayton? I'll acknowledge whatever I know to be right. As it is, I really don't have a clue what you're talking about, the first reference to Neil I noticed was this fucking idiot samantha calling me Neil. This may of course mean that I missed something in the thread, what a fucking disagrace that would be, eh! I bet that's never happened before to anybody, like.

I don't deliberately go around posting a load of lies, I do have integrity, mate. You ought to know that, of course, but what the hell. Your personal and idiotic one-liners are what I've come to expect.

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

59074[/snapback]

59786[/snapback]

As for the insults, I'm absolutely fucking devo'd ;) Are you gonna offer me out next then, keyboard warrior?

59841[/snapback]

;)

60449[/snapback]

Shit response tbh. ;)

60450[/snapback]

:lol:

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

59074[/snapback]

59786[/snapback]

As for the insults, I'm absolutely fucking devo'd ;) Are you gonna offer me out next then, keyboard warrior?

59841[/snapback]

;)

60449[/snapback]

Shit response tbh. :icon_lol:

60450[/snapback]

60452[/snapback]

When all else fails theres always the smilies eh? ;)

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! ;)

59074[/snapback]

59786[/snapback]

59841[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

60449[/snapback]

Shit response tbh. :icon_lol:

60450[/snapback]

60452[/snapback]

When all else fails theres always the smilies eh? ;)

60453[/snapback]

59845[/snapback]

Care to explain exactly what you're on about Chayton? I'll acknowledge whatever I know to be right. As it is, I really don't have a clue what you're talking about, the first reference to Neil I noticed was this fucking idiot samantha calling me Neil. This may of course mean that I missed something in the thread, what a fucking disagrace that would be, eh! I bet that's never happened before to anybody, like.

I don't deliberately go around posting a load of lies, I do have integrity, mate. You ought to know that, of course, but what the hell. Your personal and idiotic one-liners are what I've come to expect.

60451[/snapback]

Fair do's you've acknowledged it now.

59845[/snapback]

60451[/snapback]

Chayton?? Who's Chayton??

You asked the questions previously in the thread and they were answered for you. Now either you couldn't be arsed to check back and read them, or you simply chose to ignore them. Eitherway you came back with unjustified attitude asking the same question again hence why people got the hump.

You may have missed something, but most people who do acknowledge that they have missed it rather that get arsey and demand that their question is answered.

There was nowt personal about the one-liner. Any other poster would have got the same response.

keyboard warrior?

keyboard warrior? ;) hahaha...that's another good one! ;)

59852[/snapback]

look who popped up

[i'm only saying this to get Omar the sooperfan speculating that I'm half the posters on here again, at least]

As he definitely seems to have it in for HTL

59863[/snapback]

Why mention it then? Are you and HTL the same person or something?

59997[/snapback]

no, as mods etc will confirm.

What it is, is a reference to a few posts made by Omar in the past, one in particular that was hilarious ........

Who apart from Leazes hasn't had a run in with HLT? They are blatantly the same person tbh. :lol:

60001[/snapback]

Westendlad :lol:

60002[/snapback]

I am he.

Or, rather, I was he

Fair play to those who want to write articles though. I think a fair few of them are taking themselves too seriously, but I suppose if you put up a piece of writing in the public domain then you have to expect both praise and criticism.

I'm shite at this diplomacy like.  :lol:

60057[/snapback]

wierd but I thought you would be Chris Tait who writes for the mag

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.