More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I've seen young Daniel sniffing around here....

I'm betting he won't post until backup arrives though - best ring that 'toontastic bell' Danny boy! :D

59702[/snapback]

;) Backup. Reeto.

Maybe about time you let this N/O thing go and just concentrated on your own forum mate? ;):razz:

59743[/snapback]

You fucking hypocrite! :icon_lol:

59747[/snapback]

Care to explain?

59757[/snapback]

Well that's your 10th post in this thread...

59758[/snapback]

As a member here, he has the right to criticise (can't you remember, it's in an essay a few pages back)

Anyway, Luque; replacement for Bellamy?

59759[/snapback]

True, but he's asking me to concentrate on my forum - last time I checked this thread was on toontastic, not Newcastle-Online! :angry:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen young Daniel sniffing around here....

I'm betting he won't post until backup arrives though - best ring that 'toontastic bell' Danny boy! :D

59702[/snapback]

;) Backup. Reeto.

Maybe about time you let this N/O thing go and just concentrated on your own forum mate? ;):razz:

59743[/snapback]

You fucking hypocrite! :icon_lol:

59747[/snapback]

Care to explain?

59757[/snapback]

Well that's your 10th post in this thread...

59758[/snapback]

As a member here, he has the right to criticise (can't you remember, it's in an essay a few pages back)

Anyway, Luque; replacement for Bellamy?

59759[/snapback]

True, but he's asking me to concentrate on my forum - last time I checked this thread was on toontastic, not Newcastle-Online! :angry:

59761[/snapback]

Don't you run both? I thought you were one of HTT's alter-ego's (or vice versa)

Didn't realise my comment would start off the comedy double act again. :icon_lol:

Was just a suggestion though, just thought the entire thing had gone a bit far myself. Never mind though.

59769[/snapback]

Still posting eh Dan? :D

Didn't realise my comment would start off the comedy double act again. :icon_lol:

Was just a suggestion though, just thought the entire thing had gone a bit far myself. Never mind though.

59769[/snapback]

Still posting eh Dan? :D

59775[/snapback]

Yes. Not a problem is it?

I think this is turning into the best thread ever.

Oh, if broonalegeordie is reading, sorry for laughing at your avatar but it was just the way Alex phrased his post (blame, blame :D). Anyhow, that's the risk you run when you post your picture on the internet - no way is anyone seeing mine. :icon_lol:

13 pages.

You should all be offering your thanks by the way, I'm certain I taught you all how to spell clique.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

You lost me there, samantha.

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! :D

We were speculating about the identity of the elusive 'Neil'. You and sammynb both referred to him. But we dont know who he is?

59074[/snapback]

Been away, so it's catch up time.

2 things. I read the previous posts, but I don't read every thread, I have other things to do, seemingly you don't. That means you should get a life.

The other thing is that I had no idea you were speculating about the identity of Neil, I also didn't make any reference to him. I also don't think he'd be hard to spot anyway, given his obsession with nobs. Perhaps you aren't as bright as you like to believe.

Edited by Howaythelads

13 pages.

You should all be offering your thanks by the way, I'm certain I taught you all how to spell clique.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

At least the penny has finally dropped and he knows who Sammy is! :D

59073[/snapback]

The penny didn't have to drop, I had no idea that this manc mag thing was sammy until someone posted who sammy was. Once I'd read that post, I knew. Now to help out, I've typed that bit really, really slowly just to help you understand.

Edited by Howaythelads

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

At least the penny has finally dropped and he knows who Sammy is! :D

59073[/snapback]

The penny didn't have to drop, I had no idea that this manc mag thing was sammy until someone posted who sammy was. Once I'd read that post, I knew. Now to help out, I've typed that bit really, really slowly just to help you understand.

59788[/snapback]

What I really love about you is the fact that you claim other posters are childish :icon_lol:

13 pages.

59060[/snapback]

Thank you, Neil.

59066[/snapback]

Eh?

59071[/snapback]

You need to read the previous posts. Something which you never bothered doing last night either! :D

We were speculating about the identity of the elusive 'Neil'. You and sammynb both referred to him. But we dont know who he is?

59074[/snapback]

Been away, so it's catch up time.

2 things. I read the previous posts, but I don't read every thread, I have other things to do, seemingly you don't. That means you should get a life.

The other thing is that I had no idea you were speculating about the identity of Neil, I also didn't make any reference to him. I also don't think he'd be hard to spot anyway, given his obsession with nobs. Perhaps you aren't as bright as you like to believe.

59786[/snapback]

That made no sense whatsoever mate.

Not that I'd recommend reading back through all of this now but I'm pretty sure reference to 'Neil' and 'Sammy' both appear and are explained in this thread! Which disproves your remarks.

As for the insults, I'm absolutely fucking devo'd :icon_lol: Are you gonna offer me out next then, keyboard warrior?

Both references were pointed out but he still won't acknowledge it! :D

59845[/snapback]

Cheers for confirming mate. I was starting to think I wasnt as bright as I liked to believe then! :angry::icon_lol:

Edited by manc-mag

keyboard warrior?

keyboard warrior? :angry: hahaha...that's another good one! :icon_lol:

:D

59852[/snapback]

look who popped up

[i'm only saying this to get Omar the sooperfan speculating that I'm half the posters on here again, at least]

As he definitely seems to have it in for HTL

keyboard warrior?

keyboard warrior? :razz: hahaha...that's another good one! :angry:

59852[/snapback]

look who popped up

[i'm only saying this to get Omar the sooperfan speculating that I'm half the posters on here again, at least]

59863[/snapback]

Why mention it then? Are you and HTL the same person or something?

:icon_lol:

keyboard warrior?

keyboard warrior? ;) hahaha...that's another good one! :razz:

59852[/snapback]

look who popped up

59863[/snapback]

Why mention it then? Are you and HTL the same person or something?

:angry:

59997[/snapback]

I dont get the bating between that lot :D . I'm assuming its something that goes on on N-O and then once in a while just spills onto here where either gets wind of them in a wind up thread?

keyboard warrior?

keyboard warrior? :razz: hahaha...that's another good one! :angry:

59852[/snapback]

look who popped up

59863[/snapback]

Can I just say though, that once they get all the features finsihed on their home page it'll actually be quite an informative page. I've got no problem with it as a resource page, it's looking quite good, it's just the fact that any discussion on the forum descends into sooperfan contests that I get pissed off with, highlighted brilliantly yesterday on my first post back. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.